Author Topic: good old days  (Read 31989 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: good old days
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2017, 02:50:17 pm »
+1
Wait, is this Ras guy's constant references to "100% block" some allusion that everyone is using an autoblocker? Is that why he's saying he's the first "manual blocker" or something?

indeed. 
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2017, 02:52:06 pm »
Mad Cuz racist frenchman.

How old are you?
Because you keep insulting people on the internet .

Its not 2004 kid. Have a little class. Not because we are on the Internet you can call people bundle of stickss.
Are you getting slapped in real life ?Because if you do i am sorry about that kid.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2017, 02:57:00 pm »
+1
I would call you a mongoloid retard to your face quite happily. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean your inherent subhuman IQ doesn't come through. Everyone is quite aware of how utterly fucking retarded you are. You could've taken me up on the duel if you weren't a cowardly piece of shit. I'm still game for it btw, haven't touched this game for a while but I'm confident I could utterly destroy you in as many duels as you like, because you've always been and always will be incredibly bad at this game. I'm convinced you might seriously have some sort of learning disability.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2017, 03:02:54 pm »
+2
In siege or battle or strategus the only time it's worth going for a chamber is when enemy is thrusting with a long weapon. Anything else is not worth it, unless you're just trying to show off. Ras spent his entire cRPG existence playing 1 vs 1 in duel server or fighting bots, I don't think his limited number of neurons permit him anything more complex. He probably get confused and frustrated by battle.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2017, 03:12:02 pm »
+1
Can confirm that when he says '100% block' he's accusing you of autoblock.

Let me guess, you tried to duel like that and it didn't work well so you gave up? Both the walk toggle and the walk hold keys are bound by default, how could I have failed to notice that you can hold a button if you want to run? I just don't crutch on agility like you so the button was pointless.

If you're moving as slow as a Pure Strength character with your agi build that doesn't sound like the builds are the same speed, sounds like you're just a slow person.

Not sure why you're bragging that every time you try to chamber someone they reverse it on you. Just sounds like you cant chamber. I got a hint for you Ras, if the combat's moving a bit fast for you to keep up with, just go for an overhead, you can chamber 2 out of 4 of the possible directions just by chance! 50/50 chance you'll be able to pretend you can chamber  :wink: Or if you're pro you'll go for the Heskey Chamber, I bet you've never done it in your life.

There is no much difference run and walk with pure STR builds  .''Both the walk toggle and the walk hold keys are bound by default, how could I have failed to notice that you can hold a button if you want to run? I just don't crutch on agility like you so the button was pointless''.
You still cant understand what i am saying because you simply cant .But i will try to explain it to you .Bound ''walk'' to shift.Turn walk mode on. press shift and now you run while you pressing shift when you release shift you walk . AS i said you are the joker .  ''If you're moving as slow as a Pure Strength character with your agi build that doesn't sound like the builds are the same speed,'' how come an STR build be the same with Agi build?/ what are you talking about. Sorry English is not my first language ''I got a hint for you Ras, if the combat's moving a bit fast for you to keep up with, just go for an overhead, you can chamber 2 out of 4 of the possible directions just by chance! 50/50 chance you'll be able to pretend you can chamber  :wink: Or if you're pro you'll go for the Heskey Chamber, I bet you've never done it in your life.'' TRYING TO BE FUNNY AGAIN?You are not funny man Heskey is not even funny anymore its 2017 not 2002

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2017, 03:12:42 pm »
+1
Ras spent his entire cRPG existence playing 1 vs 1 in duel server or fighting bots, I don't think his limited number of neurons permit him anything more complex.

Ras has a reputation on the duel server, have some respect. Too bad it's a reputation of a training dummy that people slapped in between real duels.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2017, 03:14:43 pm »
+1

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2017, 03:14:56 pm »
+1
I would call you a mongoloid retard to your face quite happily. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean your inherent subhuman IQ doesn't come through. Everyone is quite aware of how utterly fucking retarded you are. You could've taken me up on the duel if you weren't a cowardly piece of shit. I'm still game for it btw, haven't touched this game for a while but I'm confident I could utterly destroy you in as many duels as you like, because you've always been and always will be incredibly bad at this game. I'm convinced you might seriously have some sort of learning disability.

You can answer me a simple question . How old are you ?
Do you think is cool insulting me on the internet ? ARe you mad kid ? because you keep insulting me i believe you are mad . You got prolems in REAL LIFE ? i am not joking i am here to help you.
How old are you ?

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2017, 03:16:26 pm »
+6
Hello, is this the "we trigger rasberry thread"? I'll contribute:

((microholds))

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2017, 03:18:51 pm »
+1
microholds are cheating paul, in fact anything that beats chamberblocking is considered abuse of game mechanics, totally unfair and of course takes no skill

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2017, 03:19:00 pm »
+4
How old are you? How do you have the nerve to call anyone "kid" when you are barely fucking literate? English isn't my mother tongue either, I try not to butcher it like it's some sort of pidgin colonial language at least. You stupid fucking ape, me big smart man. You no brain, no skill. Me big head, full smart. Am I finally getting through to you, or should I monkify even more to get to your abysmal level?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2017, 03:36:13 pm »
+9
he just doesn't have the 100% insult block installed like the rest of us

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2017, 03:42:27 pm »
+4
he just doesn't have the 100% insult block installed like the rest of us

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2017, 03:57:47 pm »
+9
Don't mind me just leaving this old gem here

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2017, 04:01:22 pm »
+1
Heskey you're a racist frenchman acting all friendly on forums because you're a loser IRL with no friends LOL! Oberyn why do you insult on forums you some kind of KID? What is this, dont know it's 2017?!
Ras is just as terrible at verbal sparing as he is at cRPG. Fucking dictionary cheaters, probably have many thesaurus open while shitposting on the internets, only Ras argues raw and pure like intended.