Author Topic: GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 7 - SPOILERS INSIDE - 7/16/2017  (Read 33482 times)

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Re: GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 7 - SPOILERS INSIDE - 7/16/2017
« Reply #195 on: August 07, 2017, 07:42:47 pm »
+3
I like Jon, Jaime and tyrion.

Olenna was a bitch but was funny. That last moment where she told Jaime she was the one that killed Joffery was golden. Poor Jaime but damn. Nice move Olenna.

So I basically root for those 3 though. Jon will prob marry Dany (rip) but he needs power and there's chemistry, aunt or not. Not like there's anywhere else to turn to for more military support.

Cersei is doing far better than I expected but its mostly due to Dany pussyfooting around. Tyrion didn't foresee some of the things that occurred even tho he probably should have.

Still tho that battle was pretty sweet. Bronn's still awesome as ever (even tho that massive amount of plot armor on absolutely no one trying to stop him from reloading the ballista was lulzy).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 07, 2017, 08:51:08 pm »
Jon, Beric and the Hound the Lannisters and the Nights King. Can't stand Dany and company. My ancestors came here after our Homeland was destroyed probably because of our people's sorcerer's and burned your soldies alive and took your country which we had no rights too so now it is my birthright give it back or I will burn all of you too. What a load of bs. If that crap flies then seinstein had legal rights to Poland as he did the same thing just without dragons.

There is a picture of that dagger littlefinger gave to Bran in one of those old books that Tarly is reading/copying I wonder what that is about?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #197 on: August 07, 2017, 10:23:34 pm »
How so? It was just a small portion of Lannister forces, a caravan. Remember, all the gold got to King's Landing safely.

They had 35k before the war broke out, I'd guess there's about 20k left after the battles against starks, tullys and now latest the reach and daenerys. A few thousand are probably boys, sick injured etc but lets say 20k for good measure. That's almost half the forces of the Westerlands dead. Sure, not entirely depleted but they've been fucked hard.

20k+10k ironborn maybe? vs something like 150k. rip
(click to show/hide)

Also Daenerys being nice enough not to burn down castles and towns just to moments afterwards burn all the grain for the winter.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 07, 2017, 10:39:26 pm »
I wonder what Cersai wants the GC to retrieve for her.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Jacaroma

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Cajun
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2017, 05:48:43 am »
So who do you guys root for? For myself, it's the lannisters.

EDIT: Oh yeah I like littlefinger obviously but I don't feel like he'd support starks>targaryens just because he's horny.

Yeah and i like Joffrey Baratheon

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2017, 08:01:39 am »
+1
When Jaimed started his run at Queen Mary Sue I was internally cheering. Suicidally couch charging stirs something deep within my loins, probably french racial memory.

yeah, with the only difference that Jaime was doing a suicidal charge TOWARDS the enemy, not backwards, like the French did.  :lol:

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 08, 2017, 08:32:09 am »
Iam excited what happens on next Episode.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 08, 2017, 09:30:17 am »
+1
I could not remember this scene so I tried to find it, it is actually a conversation between Cersei and Robert where he explains the Dothraki problem. These type of scenes make me remember how great the first few books, and in extension, the first few seasons were.

(click to show/hide)
Another thing I liked about this scene is that it proved everyone wrong about Robert -- too often character's opinions of other characters is really the Voice of The Writer, and 100% accurate.

Damn, what an episode. It is hard to remember anything past the final battle, but what I also really liked is all the Starks coming together. They all have had crazy lengthy and sometimes boring story arcs, but now that they are coming back together, each in their final badass form, I see that the arcs had their purpose.
Yeah,

Jon Snow: King in the North, uniter of Peoples, badass warrior, future dragonrider.
Bran Stark: Sees the future, the past and the present; can take over people and animals alike.
Arya Stark: Magical Assassin who can not only take out entire powerful families at once, she could kill the (evidently) best warrior in the series instantly if she wanted to, in straight combat.

Sansa Stark: Has mastered the resting bitch face.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #203 on: August 08, 2017, 10:39:55 am »
Well, Sophie said that Sansa is as good as Littlefinger at manipulating at this point. Hope we see some of it in the near future. Like manipulating someone to bring her a dinner or something.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #204 on: August 08, 2017, 10:49:49 am »
Well, Sophie said that Sansa is as good as Littlefinger at manipulating at this point.

lmao, have we seen any actual manipulating from her side? There was some in the Vale story arch iirc, but that shit was weak.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #205 on: August 08, 2017, 11:04:40 am »
lmao, have we seen any actual manipulating from her side? There was some in the Vale story arch iirc, but that shit was weak.
She has manipulated you into thinking this way.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 08, 2017, 11:29:55 am »
Well, Sophie said that Sansa is as good as Littlefinger at manipulating at this point. Hope we see some of it in the near future. Like manipulating someone to bring her a dinner or something.
I hope that's just her fantasies, because she's the worst fucking manipulator ever. Who would a little bitchy angsty teen with the worst voice ever manipulate?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 08, 2017, 12:01:34 pm »
manipulate a guy into raping her while she looks beautiful

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 08, 2017, 01:01:51 pm »
Considering she began as the cringiest character on the show, current Sansa is quite a step up.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 08, 2017, 01:17:51 pm »
Considering she began as the cringiest character on the show, current Sansa is quite a step up.
I don't know about that, her cringe factor has stayed very high in all the seasons.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.