Author Topic: GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 7 - SPOILERS INSIDE - 7/16/2017  (Read 33399 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 7 - SPOILERS INSIDE - 7/16/2017
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2017, 06:48:26 pm »
+1
The wolf scene is used to show that nymeria is still alive. I think in the books we hear about a pack of wolves lead by a direwolf but I don't think they had shown that in the show yet.

Yeah, but really we didn't need to know about nymeria since as you said, she hasn't been spotted since season 1. I get that it was thrown in for the book fans, but there are so many little stories not covered in the show that we needn't really waste time on at this point, since there are so few episodes left. Don't get me wrong, the ed sheeran and nymeria scenes weren't bad or anything, just felt like an unnecessary waste now that it's supposedly crunch time with the show wrapping up so soon. I'd much rather learn if gendry is still rowing the same little boat since season 3 than learn that nymeria is running around with a wolf pack.

One thing I didn't get - is Sam going to just simply cut off all the "stonescale" pieces off Jorah's body? Is that the secret healing process?
It just seems like an overly painful and not effective way to heal.

Seems like it. He mentioned cutting it off them applying some herbal paste afterwards. Definitely kind of a lame way to cure such a mythical disease.

(click to show/hide)

-stuff about sansa and jon-

If sansa can actually rule successfully while jon is away (and starts out by getting rid of littlefinger) then she'll finally have graduated to an uninteresting/predictable character to someone that is either neutral/potentially has room to (finally) be interesting. But the way things are going it seems like she's going to predictably play right into littlefinger's hands and undermine jon's efforts, knowingly or not.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: 7/16/2017
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2017, 07:02:45 pm »
Well she doesnt really progress as a character, its more like a snap from being a weakling to strong leader with no real middle ground. At least thats how it felt to me, just all of a sudden she decided to be a completely different character. I dislike her too, boring and annoying character.

I kind of like Aryas stuff going on, and the hound is enoyable. But the rest is just wack, so many enjoyable characters killed off and now we're left with these? Come on bruh. When the dramatic music played as dragon girl with her diversity gang landed it seemed like i was suppose to feel as if were finally there or some sort of accomplishment has been done, i think? I didnt anyways, it just felt like thing happened what now.
She's abused and raped and betrayed and bullied around. Everyone knows that makes you a strong leader!!! The actress has no depth or nuance, she just comes across as an annoying bitch, with a horrible voice when doing her Ice Queen impression to boot.

Euron had a pretty great last episode. Definitely enjoyed Episode 2. Also what the fuck Theon...

What should Theon have done? Walk forward so that Euron cuts his sister's throat?

I really liked the scenes with Randyll Tarly this episodes, he's my favorite character alongside Stannis.

Also wtf, people like Jon? He's a bastard shit and was crowned king in the north? nigga pls. also sansa "undermining" jon is just good since he's annoying also what she said last episode about giving the castles to other houses is just logical also what she said about him not going is also logical fuck jon snow

None of her suggestions had any logical backing. Jon is doing what he has to do. The castle bit was an especially retarded suggestion from Sansa. Make two large houses hate you and plot their revenge for no gain in the slightest. Great plan Salsa!!! Jon did the smart thing: forgive the ones who had nothing to do with the fighting, thus making two allies where you had enemies, and making them forever in your debt. All of this costs... nothing. The houses that are loyal are still going to be loyal because they were never entitled to those castles in the first place.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2017, 07:34:54 pm »
+2
What should Theon have done? Walk forward so that Euron cuts his sister's throat?

Cut his own throat and done us all a favor so we don't have to watch his shitty lip trembling bitch boy shtick

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2017, 07:37:24 pm »
+2
yo i need to ask the real questions tho

does grey worm have a doo didley thingamajig

i mean he couldve been castrated and still have ya boi, but we don't know
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2017, 07:53:31 pm »
Important question you bring up Thryn because lets be real Missandei is a contender for westeros top tits 2017.

My money is on he does not have a cock. He could have some kind of wooden cock contraption or potentially only had his balls snipped and still has a wanger.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2017, 07:58:21 pm »
How Did They. . .Do That? A question bothering many a Game of Thrones watcher and Daenerys Targaryen herself: what, exactly, is going on downstairs with good old Grey Worm? “When the slavers castrate the boys, do they take all of it?” Dany asked several seasons ago. Pillar and stones? Now we know for certain: it’s both. That means that, biologically, Grey Worm’s sex drive should be lower than your average Game of Thrones male.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2017, 08:04:47 pm »
None of her suggestions had any logical backing. Jon is doing what he has to do. The castle bit was an especially retarded suggestion from Sansa. Make two large houses hate you and plot their revenge for no gain in the slightest. Great plan Salsa!!! Jon did the smart thing: forgive the ones who had nothing to do with the fighting, thus making two allies where you had enemies, and making them forever in your debt. All of this costs... nothing. The houses that are loyal are still going to be loyal because they were never entitled to those castles in the first place.

yo dawg im gonna be loyal to you despite your family killing my family

Safer bet to have a child and a woman plotting against you rather then a child and a woman with soldiers plotting against you.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2017, 08:14:20 pm »
+1
yo dawg im gonna be loyal to you despite your family killing my family

Safer bet to have a child and a woman plotting against you rather then a child and a woman with soldiers plotting against you.
More like yo "dawg im gonna be loyal to you despite my family betraying you and dying on the battlefield because you saw through that and gave my family another chance and let us keep our lands even though no one could've expected you to be so kind."

I don't think you understand how loyalties work, despite the series making a show of bannermen and old loyalties being called upon all the time, even though they've served new masters for a time.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2017, 08:43:55 pm »
+1
With so little wood on the iron islands how was Euron able to build a better fleet than the iron fleet that Yara and Theon fled in?
Is that really Arya or that other girl from the assassin club wearing her face seeing that Nymeria recognized her face but didn't seem convinced it was Arya.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2017, 08:48:08 pm »
+1
With so little wood on the iron islands how was Euron able to build a better fleet than the iron fleet that Yara and Theon fled in?
Is that really Arya or that other girl from the assassin club wearing her face seeing that Nymeria recognized her face but didn't seem convinced it was Arya.
Dunno, seemed a bit confusing -- because of all the "she stole the best ships of the Iron Fleet!!" talk. And let's not even talk about the plausibility of the whole scenario, timing and intelligence wise.

I don't think there was any indication Nymeria didn't know it was Arya. They were going to eat her at first, then Nymeria clearly recognized Arya and they left. It wouldn't make any sense at all that it's not Arya, considering all the other scenes.

Arya drove Nymeria away and threw a stone at her in season 1. That's probably why she left Arya there. That, plus she's become completely wild.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2017, 10:20:06 pm »

I think all of those stupid suggestions she does is to tell us that she learned a lot from Cersei, who is also famous at making dumb decisions throughout seasons, I expect the betrayal of Sansa sooner or later tbh.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2017, 10:46:48 pm »
I really liked the scenes with Randyll Tarly this episodes, he's my favorite character alongside Stannis.

Also wtf, people like Jon? He's a bastard shit and was crowned king in the north? nigga pls. also sansa "undermining" jon is just good since he's annoying also what she said last episode about giving the castles to other houses is just logical also what she said about him not going is also logical fuck jon snow
lol what does he have to fear by going to dragonstone? He died once remember and how many times has Beric died and got a rez. The worst case scenario would be danerass locking him in a dungeon.
And damn that whole danerass telling Tyrion that Jon's welcome to come see her was ok til she added on "and bend the knee" then I was like fu bitch.
It would be cool if the white walkers were from the nation's that the targareans stole their land from coming back to exact a painful vengeance on any remaining targareans alive.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2017, 10:58:57 pm »
damn dude what does he have to fear he can take dragon glass and go kill the white walkers if he dies he can just be revived, he got revived once remember?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2017, 10:59:57 pm »
damn dude what does he have to fear he can take dragon glass and go kill the white walkers if he dies he can just be revived, he got revived once remember?
Beric was rezzed like 7x already.
PENDULUM

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2017, 11:42:51 am »
Beric was rezzed like 7x already.

yeah ik and I agree, if daenerys has him killed in your scenario they'll allow melisandre to revive him thats plausible bro