Author Topic: Madman is doing it  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2957
  • Infamy: 954
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Madman is doing it
« on: January 31, 2017, 08:09:36 pm »
+3
Didn't think he would. First politician since albert to stick to election promises. Impressive.

Feel bad for beaner buddies tho.

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
Re: Madman is doing it
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 06:48:21 am »
+3
Didn't think he would. First politician since albert to stick to election promises. Impressive.

Eh, as long as your "beaner buddies" aren't here illegally there's nothing to worry about.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 05:58:13 am »
+1

I didn't expect anything less from the man!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 08:46:05 am »
+2
The wall is being built, thats one of the large promises i really didnt think would happen.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 06:54:59 pm »
+1
i really didnt think would happen.

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2116
  • Infamy: 223
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 12:33:04 am »
+2
After he put ban on people from blacklisted countries, he's now claiming how someone in administration fucked up and those with green card or visa will be allowed to USA. Which could be true or not, but is reasonable. Now his choice of countries to blacklist could be discussed but that's something that doesn't interest me at all. Wish he would treat other muslim majority countries the same, especially rich kingdoms where human slavery is common thing.

He wants to change America and that's okay. Majority voted for it. It's not like he started waging wars and killing people. He just won't let people illegally come into USA. He has four years to reach levels of former presidents, each of them did some nasty shit around the world in the name of 'democracy' and 'liberty'. If he somehow manage to avoid doing that, he'll be remembered as greatest USA president in my lifetime. Of course citizens of USA have different expectations from him, but rest of the world just want a little bit of peace :wink:

What I like the most is how he's treating those in important positions, who were put there by former administration. Many of them think they are big shots and he treats them as his employees. If they disobey his orders, they are fired. That's kinda awesome and about time countries start operating like corporations. Because they threat us equally, like shit most of the time.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:39:43 am by Leshma »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 05:12:19 am »
+1
After he put ban on people from blacklisted countries, he's now claiming how someone in administration fucked up and those with green card or visa will be allowed to USA. Which could be true or not, but is reasonable. Now his choice of countries to blacklist could be discussed but that's something that doesn't interest me at all. Wish he would treat other muslim majority countries the same, especially rich kingdoms where human slavery is common thing.

He wants to change America and that's okay. Majority voted for it. It's not like he started waging wars and killing people. He just won't let people illegally come into USA. He has four years to reach levels of former presidents, each of them did some nasty shit around the world in the name of 'democracy' and 'liberty'. If he somehow manage to avoid doing that, he'll be remembered as greatest USA president in my lifetime. Of course citizens of USA have different expectations from him, but rest of the world just want a little bit of peace :wink:

What I like the most is how he's treating those in important positions, who were put there by former administration. Many of them think they are big shots and he treats them as his employees. If they disobey his orders, they are fired. That's kinda awesome and about time countries start operating like corporations. Because they threat us equally, like shit most of the time.

His ideas on war will be interesting, he doesnt seem to be so willing to fight anything, though he has mentioned nuking Iran a while back. And if he does go to war, id like to hope he would do it because he deemed it to be the right thing to do, and not for money or corruption. But that is yet to be seen.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 10:20:34 am »
+2
#lastnightinsweden
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 12:59:11 pm »
+1
His ideas on war will be interesting, he doesnt seem to be so willing to fight anything, though he has mentioned nuking Iran a while back. And if he does go to war, id like to hope he would do it because he deemed it to be the right thing to do, and not for money or corruption. But that is yet to be seen.
he also mentioned nuking Europe what I can remember, that wouldn´t be cool

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 01:18:26 pm »
+1
Wipe out the whole middle east, no one would give a shit. Then go in and get their oil when the sandfriends are all dead.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 1272
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 03:39:55 pm »
+1

Right thing to do would be to go in war with Mexican drug cartels that rule northern regions of Mexico right next to Mexican-American border. But that's too close to USA and too dangerous. USA is already fighting them, but I'm talking about serious military operation, to roflstomp those sonsofabitches who flay people as daily routine of inducing terror into local population.

Edit: Damn, Donald is already considering to do what I wrote above (http://time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/). True madman :lol:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 03:45:50 pm by Leshma »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2017, 06:46:13 pm »
+1
Right thing to do would be to go in war with Mexican drug cartels that rule northern regions of Mexico right next to Mexican-American border. But that's too close to USA and too dangerous. USA is already fighting them, but I'm talking about serious military operation, to roflstomp those sonsofabitches who flay people as daily routine of inducing terror into local population.

Edit: Damn, Donald is already considering to do what I wrote above (http://time.com/4657474/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-mexico-bad-hombres/). True madman :lol:

Which is smart, instead of having to deal with all the immigration, deal with the source of it to make their country good enough to live in. That is in my eyes the true effort at helping people. Has no efforts been made to do that before? It probably wont be easy, but its definitely a more permanent solution.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1317
  • Infamy: 1506
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2017, 07:31:08 pm »
+1
Leaders of drug cartels are ex military, special forces and the likes who took the lead from previous drug lords after they exterminated them when they were still part of Mexican military. That's why Trump says to Mexican government, if you can't control them we'll have to deal with it. By saying that he's implying they are already being controlled by government.

DEA and FBI are dealing with cartels who operate on the American side of the borders, some are working undercover in Mexico but that unfortunately isn't enough to deal with cartels which are huge organizations, heavily armed and in many ways are like ISIS (without the Islam part). You can find live broadcasts from their torture chambers, even on indexed part of Internet.

Stepping inside Mexican border with military forces is clear act of aggression and will probably result in war between USA and Mexico.

Remnants of liberal propaganda machines are spinning it like Trump wants to exterminate civilians, illegal immigrants. That's what they do from the start, trying to make him seem like Satan.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 07:35:04 pm by Leshma »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 01:09:40 am »
+1
He brought up Sweden now, and the eyes are on us. This is what ive been hoping for, maybe finally something will happen here. We've got the liberal propaganda machine too https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/688999781193117696

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 02:27:49 am »
+2
I take around 4 trips to Sweden a year to go to the biggest "Norwegian" shopping center located a few kilometers to the border (Nordby) cuz everything is 50% cheaper there, every time I go there's an increasing amount of regular friends and sandfriends, last time they were pretty much all that I saw, even went into town for a little bit and first store I saw had a store sign in Arabic. GG enjoy "Det nya landet".