Author Topic: Admin aboose  (Read 10780 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: Admin aboose
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2016, 07:25:46 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I just know out of experience with people who i have played with and know on crpg. On ts when the first green arrow discussion had popped up we were surprised people got so worked up over something so abysmal.

(click to show/hide)

Obviously enjoying the game fully is subjective. You may see it as an excuse, but night time to some is like, i dunno, running your usual marathon, but now you are forced to do it with your shoes full of gravel. Id rather remove the gravel and enjoy the race as i otherwise would, and i would encourage everyone to do the same, and i would also encourage the race to be changed so that gravel in shoes isnt a thing to begin with.
Obviously i could skip it completely and not participate, but wheres the fun when the population sinks completely because of something so silly. (Which is basically what ive done anyways, but i guess some people still have their fun, but hardly at the competitive level we used to have)
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dolphin

• Earl
  • Renown: 375
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Can you find my secret ?
  • Faction: The Joyous Raider
  • Game nicks: DoIphin, Siff and some alts
  • IRC nick: Dolphin
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2016, 07:35:10 pm »
+6
Obviously defending cheating is like saying doping in tour the dope(tour de france) is legit.

So can we stop defending cheating, now ?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2016, 07:53:05 pm »
Obviously defending cheating is like saying doping in tour the dope(tour de france) is legit.

So can we stop defending cheating, now ?

(click to show/hide)

Thats a bikerace aye? Ive heard theres a lot of doping going on in some of those, basically its the standard for top competitors. Not really comparable to the kind im talking about but i guess its somewhat similar. Interesting to watch people perform at such levels though.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2016, 08:22:59 pm »
+1
I mean,

It's like a witch hunt where the suspect has publically used witchcraft before (recently), admitted to using witchcraft, and attempted to argue that there's nothing wrong with witchcraft and you have no authority to punish them for continuing to use it. Then after a short break they publically start asking 'if I do more witchcraft but of a slightly different variety, is that allowed?'

As someone who has hunted many witches, they're rarely so easy to find (apart from in Left for Dead, they wont stop going on about being a Witch there but when I hunt it my team gets angry :( )

Now that kind of post reminds me that you could be rightful fun in the past. The sillyness, the analogies and the thin cynicism, all delivered in a tight post, not tooooooooooo long; keep it up HESKEYTIME it was great.

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2016, 08:30:18 pm »
"Cheats" like green arrows, removing night / fog are made for more comfortable gameplay, but not to gain an advantage over other players like u all saying. Im ok if every fucking one guy use the same stuff. And i beilive that its ok if its not forbiden by rules. bet everything i have that 90% of best players in crpg using or used before such stuff. I played with removed night for one year and green arrows for 3 month before i get banned. Im still thinking that both modification is ok and its not "cheats" but since its forbiden by rules im not using it anymore.
Ure main problem that u think that greenys used to gain an advantage over other players. What is not true. I would allow anyone who whant use greenys if i had rights on such actions.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2016, 08:32:00 pm »
+1
To try to get back in - Most of you agree with Kratos ban then? It's entirely okey for admins to completely ignore the common sense rule themselves and do whatever they want. And no, the mod being dead doesn't validate the behavior.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2016, 08:44:39 pm »
+4
-More "comfortable" gameplay
-Not an advantage

lol fuck you cheater.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2016, 08:51:23 pm »
I literally can't even see swings which is why I do it, sure, call me a cheater but I don't think I deserve a perm ban for it, then for admins to come in and abuse me and for players that dont know me to start hating. Ofcourse now when its out I guess I'm getting banned   :lol:

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2016, 09:58:14 pm »
+1
OT, go jerk eachother off in PM, not that there's much to jerk off

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2016, 10:48:05 pm »
Complete bullshit, if anything the real tryhards (I count myself among these) have always been more incensed at this sort of blatant cheating than anyone else, for obvious reasons. Cheaters aren't tryhards, because they aren't trying to do anything except cheat. Cheating is not competitive, it's cheating. It's the exact fucking opposite of competition. It's not about "playing at their peak", it's about raising their peak to artificial heights through something that takes zero effort. Only reason krems are here whining is because they and their admin buttbudy got trolled the same way they troll everyone else and are pretending it's somehow completely different. Don't like the taste of their own medicine, massive surprise for a bunch of hypocrites.
can't tryhard anymore since i made you rage so hard you quit the game ;(

I digress, I dislike cheating regardless of whether I fuck around or not, cheating doesn't = trolling though, might want to read up on your definitions. But the ban from Kratos wasn't justified by the rules, Pandor still should be banned permanently in my eyes, but that's not going to change by me bitching about it, I've made it clear that I don't like Pandor, and that's all I need to do, doesn't mean I can't act civilised towards him while in the server.

As for a taste of our own medicine, I don't really know, this doesn't really feel like I've been trolled just because a cheater has been unbanned. Maybe if they tried harder (get it?) next time they might have something worthy of rage, after all that is what trolls want, no? An angry reaction!

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2016, 10:55:40 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

What a cunt.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2016, 11:10:14 pm »
can't tryhard anymore since i made you rage so hard you quit the game ;(

I digress, I dislike cheating regardless of whether I fuck around or not, cheating doesn't = trolling though, might want to read up on your definitions. But the ban from Kratos wasn't justified by the rules, Pandor still should be banned permanently in my eyes, but that's not going to change by me bitching about it, I've made it clear that I don't like Pandor, and that's all I need to do, doesn't mean I can't act civilised towards him while in the server.

As for a taste of our own medicine, I don't really know, this doesn't really feel like I've been trolled just because a cheater has been unbanned. Maybe if they tried harder (get it?) next time they might have something worthy of rage, after all that is what trolls want, no? An angry reaction!

I dont see why he should be permabanned, the rule wasnt even set when the first ban hit. And there were other people using similar mods as well who got nothing. Whatever length of ban he got was for advertising the green arrows, but even that wasnt against any rule afaik.

The only reason this shit started again was because he got banned again unrightly, he's saying that he doesnt use the green arrows anymore, so theres nothing to be done, he's clean. The rule is set and he's following it. Banning him based on his opinions would be stupid and this thread spawned from the ban basically baits it out too.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2016, 11:36:58 pm »
+2
I dont see why he should be permabanned, the rule wasnt even set when the first ban hit. And there were other people using similar mods as well who got nothing. Whatever length of ban he got was for advertising the green arrows, but even that wasnt against any rule afaik.

The only reason this shit started again was because he got banned again unrightly, he's saying that he doesnt use the green arrows anymore, so theres nothing to be done, he's clean. The rule is set and he's following it. Banning him based on his opinions would be stupid and this thread spawned from the ban basically baits it out too.

He didn't get banned for using them in the first place but for distributing them, you know it. His ban wasn't enough, << which is only an opinion I agree, he debated that his shit is legit and everyone should use the same stuff as he does to get on his level. That's so wrong. Now the reason I support banning him again isn't that I think he is cheating again, which is a high probability but w/e, that he is debating on cheats being legit, after being bashed because of that for far too many times. He makes a thread like "oh is native projectiles okay" , he thinks it's funny and stuff, which leads me to think that he is a hard-boiled asshole, then again, our first rule is "Common Sense".

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2016, 12:02:25 am »
+7
I just know out of experience with people who i have played with and know on crpg. On ts when the first green arrow discussion had popped up we were surprised people got so worked up over something so abysmal.

Obviously enjoying the game fully is subjective. You may see it as an excuse, but night time to some is like, i dunno, running your usual marathon, but now you are forced to do it with your shoes full of gravel. Id rather remove the gravel and enjoy the race as i otherwise would, and i would encourage everyone to do the same, and i would also encourage the race to be changed so that gravel in shoes isnt a thing to begin with.
Obviously i could skip it completely and not participate, but wheres the fun when the population sinks completely because of something so silly. (Which is basically what ive done anyways, but i guess some people still have their fun, but hardly at the competitive level we used to have)

you, and everyone else with your mentality, are cunts. such gamebreaking cunts, and the worst part is, you truly, just dont get it. if only you cunts could understand how playing the game anyway you want, ruins the experience for everyone who came to PLAY THE ACTUAL GAME.

if you signed up to play a game, and the objective of the game is to run a marathon with shoes full of gravel, one would expect to: run a marathon with gravel filled shoes. why even sign up for the fucking thing if you didnt actually want to participate in it?

me? i will run my fucking hardest to the finish, and hold up my blistering bloody feet to all those that come after me.
cuz if thats the game, thats the game. if it was that much of a pain, i wouldnt play it. but if i did play it, and it was worth the pain, i would try my best at it.

what would be the fucking point of a competitive shoe-full-of-pain grand gravel running marathon race if you could just choose to wear gravel-less shoes? would you feel like a winner? the only people you would be competing with are other twats without rockfoot.

gravoth, you will never truly understand or appreciate how bloody retarded your statements look in my eyes, they are batshit fucking crazy dumb. you're like a male version of molly lad.

no medieval enthusiast would be turned off of a medieval game because it had night settings. plenty of other solid games where fucking night time or weather affects wont "trigger" you. you know how many solid medieval games are out there? and they're shit, most of em filled to the brim with people, who dont even want to play a medieval game. which really sucks for those that do.

i will never understand the concept of cheating or rock throwing. and cheaters and rock throwers will never truly fathom how much they ruin, what would otherwise be, a (an?) enjoyable experience.

but eh, enjoyment is subjective huh?
(click to show/hide)
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2016, 12:36:11 am »
-More "comfortable" gameplay
-Not an advantage

lol fuck you cheater.
1 - cause
2 - side effect
side effect can be neutralize by legalizing it, so every one can use it.
Why cant u understand simple things?