Author Topic: Admin aboose  (Read 10776 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Admin aboose
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2016, 12:38:11 pm »
Sigh, well you're fucking retarded then if you think he deserves any of this.

I'm just not going to reply to you from now on. I'm sure you'll claim that's some sort of a victory

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2016, 12:54:40 pm »
This is like a fucking witch hunt. He gets a few more arrows, who fucking cares, does he deserve a ban for being stupid enough to admit it? Yes. Does he deserv a perma ban for it? Certainly not. If it was some shitty Archer then no one would bat an eye. Since he's good and therefore annoying everyone wants him gone. If anyone here agrees with the ban by Kratos, you're fucking retarded.

Ever y'know, maybe considered the fact he's good BECAUSE of the green arrows..? I mean he's had more than enough practice that he can just fire one test shot, then adjust and headshot someone with ease.

The ban was wrong, but his perm ban was WELL deserved.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2016, 12:58:06 pm »
Haha what? ^

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2016, 12:58:55 pm »
How does changing the texture of arrows give you super HS pro skills

EDIT: I believe I understand what you mean - if you're not blind you should be able to see regular arrows too. Using this is simply to be able to locate arrows more easily.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 01:10:33 pm by Bittersteel »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2016, 01:18:07 pm »
Haha oh shit missed that part completely thought it was for every1 xD

Perma ban him!!1! N3ver all0w him 2 play again

EDIT: right, wasnt responding to you

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2016, 01:22:34 pm »
+6
Why did I took this guy seriously in the first place

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2016, 01:31:48 pm »
take* I responded to a stupid post with a stupid post, doesn't make all my other 1400 posts invalid or not 'serious'. I'm well aware he's cheating and that's not what I'm trying to make a point about but you're being daft and trying to convice me that he's cheating.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2016, 03:51:03 pm »
+6

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2016, 03:59:44 pm »
They deserve an advantage through file modification and no one else does. That's what's wrong here.

Like removing night time on your screen only because you deserve to be able to play in optimal conditions whilst no one else does unless they have the same shitty attitude.

Most people hating on the texure changes seem to also be people who play the game only to dick around, not playing competitively at all. So its funny how people care so much about such a slight thing when they dont actually care about performance in the game anyways. But then again, people have always hated "tryhards".

Shitty attitude maybe, but someone wanting to play at their peak in a competitive game is respectable imho.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2369
  • Infamy: 921
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2016, 04:04:18 pm »
lol

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2016, 04:37:10 pm »
+4
Shouldve gotten an admin in your clan before acting like a krems!

Bitch please
(click to show/hide)
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2016, 05:00:12 pm »
Respectable or not modifying game textures to give yourself an advantage that other players do not have was against the spirit of the server rules, and (thanks to the Pandor controversy) is now against the letter of the rules as well.

Believe it or not, even when I 'dick around' I like to fight as best I can. I like to imagine that the skill level determines the winner of each fight even if I have a sub-optimal dueling build, not who's downloaded the best textures. Maybe that's naïve of me to assume that player skill is the most important factor in a 'competitive game'.

If you need to break the rules and cheat in order to reach your 'peak' then you deserve your ban.

Well it is against the rules now, but i know tons of players whove all used some sort of modification throughout the mod lifetime. One would almost be surprised, so its strange that such a thing is shunned. Its only recently people started to bother, maybe cause the majority of players who actually bothered to play comptetitively left now, and only those who play for "fun" are left, so now they are the majority who actually dislike the idea of people wanting to fix the unecessary eye strain that is night time, or the arrow model changes that are barely visible now.

Tons of games who still are played competitively also have similar things, WoW has tons of addons, Hearthstone has decktrackers, cs 1,6 (used to have modifiable skins) etc etc. All helpful things, but it doesnt make the player automatically better, it just aids them in order to become better. Game is lacking in areas, and players fill that up in order to be able to play at their peak.

Texture cheating couldve easily been prevented by simply fixing the areas that people obviously didnt like, like night time, arrows having low visibility etc. But it never happened so players take matters into their own hands in order to be able to enjoy the game fully.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2016, 06:41:19 pm »
Well it is against the rules now, but i know tons of players whove all used some sort of modification throughout the mod lifetime. One would almost be surprised, so its strange that such a thing is shunned. Its only recently people started to bother, maybe cause the majority of players who actually bothered to play comptetitively left now, and only those who play for "fun" are left, so now they are the majority who actually dislike the idea of people wanting to fix the unecessary eye strain that is night time, or the arrow model changes that are barely visible now.

Tons of games who still are played competitively also have similar things, WoW has tons of addons, Hearthstone has decktrackers, cs 1,6 (used to have modifiable skins) etc etc. All helpful things, but it doesnt make the player automatically better, it just aids them in order to become better. Game is lacking in areas, and players fill that up in order to be able to play at their peak.

Texture cheating couldve easily been prevented by simply fixing the areas that people obviously didnt like, like night time, arrows having low visibility etc. But it never happened so players take matters into their own hands in order to be able to enjoy the game fully.
This guy talking obvious things, i dunno why ppl cant understand it.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2016, 06:43:07 pm »
+2
Don't worry, I've just banned you from NA. Not reading rules? For shame!
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2016, 06:59:07 pm »
+16
Most people hating on the texure changes seem to also be people who play the game only to dick around, not playing competitively at all. So its funny how people care so much about such a slight thing when they dont actually care about performance in the game anyways. But then again, people have always hated "tryhards".

Shitty attitude maybe, but someone wanting to play at their peak in a competitive game is respectable imho.

Complete bullshit, if anything the real tryhards (I count myself among these) have always been more incensed at this sort of blatant cheating than anyone else, for obvious reasons. Cheaters aren't tryhards, because they aren't trying to do anything except cheat. Cheating is not competitive, it's cheating. It's the exact fucking opposite of competition. It's not about "playing at their peak", it's about raising their peak to artificial heights through something that takes zero effort. Only reason krems are here whining is because they and their admin buttbudy got trolled the same way they troll everyone else and are pretending it's somehow completely different. Don't like the taste of their own medicine, massive surprise for a bunch of hypocrites.