Author Topic: Admin aboose  (Read 10821 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Admin aboose
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 05:05:18 pm »
+1
Newmy old friend krems Cassi :*

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 05:08:18 pm »
+4
Yesterday he was poll kicked a few times because he was afk standing in mostly hidden places, spamming random VC's, only fighting when enemies approached.

He claimed to be like Krems but in all honesty thats not how Krems is.

So if he kept on doing that today, I believe this was a valid ban reason.

Thats exactly what krems does lol
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2016, 05:23:25 pm »
+1
You made it clear that you haven't read the rules for once in your whole play time. Go and do that, meanwhile I will discuss your "special" case with admins.

Thats hes reason. Wich clearly ridiculous.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2016, 05:30:59 pm »
+4
Well I'll be damned, they said if I prayed hard enough my dreams would come true, and it has!

GOD CONFIRMED TO EXIST THIS IS DEFINITIVE PROOF CHECKMATE ATHAEOSTS

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2016, 05:37:25 pm »
+3
Well let's see,

There is a tournament coming on our way and we have a clear cheater -claims not cheating right now by repairing game-  that asks to be unbanned to play in it, calls admins biased, racist, corrupt, retarded although didn't even read the rules and flames members of community on forums.

The reason I banned you is "common sense" and I intend to keep on bothering you as it's possible for me. I am currently collecting admin opinions on this case.

@Bittersteel I barely know Pandor and I am no Druzhina hater or anything, hell, I fought beside UIF for a bunch of Strats and I have good friends there. This isn't a personal thing as anyone who knows me can clearly tell. A ban reason doesn't have to be a clear teamkill or poll abuse, a harmful member of the community might as well get banned without any edgy action as well.

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2016, 05:42:56 pm »

retarded although didn't even read the rules and flames members of community on forums.

a harmful member of the community
AHAHAHAHAHA i can say same shit about every 3 in this community, and u aswell ofc. keep talking ure trash pls.

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 05:44:25 pm »
AHAHAHAHAHA i can say same shit about every 3 in this community, and u aswell ofc. keep talking ure trash pls.

I unbanned you, instead of being a moron, please work on your actions and do as I said in the PM.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2016, 05:46:54 pm »
Hah, then you really shouldn't be admin. He asks to be unbanned to play in it because you ban him for? Flaming? That's honestly the only legit reason, but then you might aswell just fucking ban every player in the mod. He's not a harmful member to anything. He was already banned for cheating. He's unbanned and you're looking specifically a reason to ban him.

YOU ARE biased, corrupt and (not so seriously) retarded. Feel free to ban me. But dont try for a second that you're not doing it because you dislike him. If that was the case, we'd all be banned.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2275
  • Infamy: 1010
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2016, 05:51:47 pm »
+2
Pandor you need American dual citizenship in order to pass these doping controls, I've already told you that countless times.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2016, 05:54:41 pm »
Just admit you were wrong, if you knew you were right you wouldn't have unbanned him after a few hours and taken the dialogue with him in private. Anyways, good call to unban him, cunt that he is.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2318
  • Infamy: 2810
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2016, 05:57:03 pm »
+1
Yeah, what cRPG needs is another admin after Thomek to admit he's been wrong while being completely right.

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2016, 06:03:06 pm »
+1
Hah, then you really shouldn't be admin. He asks to be unbanned to play in it because you ban him for? Flaming? That's honestly the only legit reason, but then you might aswell just fucking ban every player in the mod. He's not a harmful member to anything. He was already banned for cheating. He's unbanned and you're looking specifically a reason to ban him.

YOU ARE biased, corrupt and (not so seriously) retarded. Feel free to ban me. But dont try for a second that you're not doing it because you dislike him. If that was the case, we'd all be banned.

What is this? You think admins are tyrants that enjoy having powers in a dead mod? Sorry, not everyone has the same mentality as you have. What kind of advantage am I having from banning Pandor, tell me that then. I play for around an hour a day, don't see him in that time gap even. I am doing this because I think regular players will benefit. Everyone is a pro judge when it comes to speaking crap, I would love to call every admin that they shouldn't have been admins because I dislike their actions, it is good isn't it?

But you know what? Yes, I keep an extra eye on Pandor. Because he is a special case, he is dumb enough to share green arrow files on forums. And in every community I have been so far, PW, Discovery Freelancer, SA:MP, if a player is found harmful by the admin team, he can get banned even if there is no specific rule that says so.

Biased or corrupt are your opinions, but if you call someone retarded because of their actions which intends the good of community, you're a hypocrite and a moron.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2016, 06:05:16 pm »
+5
That's as retarded adminship as it could be - "he didn't read the rules, ban". Just lel. But since Pandor shouldn't be unbanned in the first place... Keep him banned  :wink:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2702
  • Infamy: 2230
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2016, 06:05:33 pm »
+2
@Kratos
He's baiting you. While I agree that ban for no 'good' reason isn't something that happens in cRPG often, every admin have every right permabanning Pandor at any given time because whoever unbanned him made a huge mistake.

Cheaters shouldn't get second chance.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2016, 06:06:24 pm »
+1
Suddenly punishing him again for something he already was punished for is kinda random and just because people cry about him doesnt mean its justified. Theres really nothing one can do about the so called cheating, so just leave it.

PW has some shit adminning that bans everyone for random shit, so thats not a good thing to go by.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA