Poll

re-Ban Pandor, who cheated with green arrows?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Official petition, to re-Ban Pandor.  (Read 4202 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Official petition, to re-Ban Pandor.
« on: July 02, 2016, 02:40:54 pm »
+4
People who know me, know that I am against bans.

On the other hand though, I do not like cheaters, and Pandor is one.

I want him banned, again, and I know that many people sit beside me on this.

So, I am doing a petition, to have him banned, again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Official petition, to re-Ban Pandor.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 03:13:47 pm »
+2
I wouldn't be surprised if many more people used this "green arrow" cheat, but kept quiet about it. It's really easy to do, there are even instructions indirectly showing how to do it on cRPG forums. Back when Pandor was first banned for green arrows, rules weren't clear about it, but he opened admins' eyes on "texture hacks" like these. To be honest, if you shoot an arrow, it becomes practically invisible after a few meters, and so you have no way of telling how much they drop and how high you should aim, the only hint is the hitmarker sound if you hit someone. So I can understand why someone would want to swap the current, almost invisible arrow model with something like green arrows or roast chicken. Green arrows are there not so you can dodge better, but so you can actually see where you shoot. Other than that, Pandor said that he doesn't use green arrows anymore, so he's no longer a cheater.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 03:37:53 pm »
+3
Yes Pan Bandor
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 04:15:33 pm »
+8
Sounds like some form of revenge polling http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-panos/

x)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 04:38:01 pm »
+1
Sounds like some form of revenge polling http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-panos/

x)

Not really, tons of players can back my sayings, I have been against the unban of Pandor since day 1.

Also, do you think I care for a 1 day ban?

THE PANOS DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 06:37:13 pm »
Sure, why not.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 06:41:43 pm »
+2
To be honest with you, I'm in agreement, he doesn't give two shits that he was banned, all he did was wait for the ban to go away whilst complaining every 5 minutes that the server staff are racist because he wasn't being unbanned, he's an idiot and he doesn't deserve to be here cheating (Which he IS doing without any doubt at all). Pandor had the stupidity to reveal to the world he was cheating and then give other people the ability to cheat, that's his fault and he shouldn't be allowed to come back to the server after doing such a thing. I'm all for giving people second chances, but when they quite clearly don't give two shits about the repercussions of their actions then that's where the line should be drawn.

As much as Panos is disliked in the community, he is right, Pandor shouldn't be here. (dw panos i still luv ya <3)

I wouldn't be surprised if many more people used this "green arrow" cheat, but kept quiet about it. It's really easy to do, there are even instructions indirectly showing how to do it on cRPG forums. Back when Pandor was first banned for green arrows, rules weren't clear about it, but he opened admins' eyes on "texture hacks" like these. To be honest, if you shoot an arrow, it becomes practically invisible after a few meters, and so you have no way of telling how much they drop and how high you should aim, the only hint is the hitmarker sound if you hit someone. So I can understand why someone would want to swap the current, almost invisible arrow model with something like green arrows or roast chicken. Green arrows are there not so you can dodge better, but so you can actually see where you shoot. Other than that, Pandor said that he doesn't use green arrows anymore, so he's no longer a cheater.

Jesus christ you are a gullible one lol.

If a bank robber says he won't rob banks anymore do you think he'll stop robbing banks? No. He won't. He's a fucking bank robber.
Just because a person SAYS one thing doesn't mean they're automatically telling the truth lmfao. And if you seriously think Pandor has uninstalled his cheat you are a fool.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 06:47:30 pm by Yeldur »

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 07:40:55 pm »
+5
Well, it's the last month of c-rpg probably anyways so why the fuck would pandor uninstall his cheats, that doesn't even make sense. He knows that he can only hit shit while using those altered textures.
And since there is no possibility to check if he still uses them or not he will just continue to do so, lmao.

For once I agree with panos thread. IMO Pandor fucked it up when he was caught cheating, but in the end he fucked it up even more when he started to share his cheat to many many other people. A cheater who gets unbanned for it is already quite awkward, but what is even worse is if a cheater who SHARED his cheat among many other people gets unbanned. I mean if I would share some kind of autoaim or autoblock, which is in the end the same since the new rules are in effect, would I still have the chance of getting unbanned like after 1 month? I highly doubt that.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 07:58:50 pm »
+2
To be honest with you, I'm in agreement, he doesn't give two shits that he was banned, all he did was wait for the ban to go away whilst complaining every 5 minutes that the server staff are racist because he wasn't being unbanned, he's an idiot and he doesn't deserve to be here cheating (Which he IS doing without any doubt at all). Pandor had the stupidity to reveal to the world he was cheating and then give other people the ability to cheat, that's his fault and he shouldn't be allowed to come back to the server after doing such a thing. I'm all for giving people second chances, but when they quite clearly don't give two shits about the repercussions of their actions then that's where the line should be drawn.

As much as Panos is disliked in the community, he is right, Pandor shouldn't be here. (dw panos i still luv ya <3)

Jesus christ you are a gullible one lol.

If a bank robber says he won't rob banks anymore do you think he'll stop robbing banks? No. He won't. He's a fucking bank robber.
Just because a person SAYS one thing doesn't mean they're automatically telling the truth lmfao. And if you seriously think Pandor has uninstalled his cheat you are a fool.
Have you seen any green arrows since Pandor got unbanned? Me neither, so how can you tell he's cheating? Also labelling people as bank robbers is very racist. You might as well have said
"If a black person says he won't steal anymore do you think he'll stop stealing? No. He won't. He's a fucking friend."
Which isn't true, look at Michael Jackson (rip in peace) for example. He was black, then white, and now dead. People can change. #ProudToBe

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 08:04:30 pm »
+1
I mean if I would share some kind of autoaim or autoblock, which is in the end the same since the new rules are in effect, would I still have the chance of getting unbanned like after 1 month?
You can shoplift some chocolate bars or you can rob someone's house. Same rule in effect, so why would you get a different punishment?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 08:05:05 pm »
+3
So ban him two times for the same thing? He has been already banned once, if he is unbanned people will have to find a second reason to ban him again.
Thats one of the basic principle of justice.
The rules have changed since his ban, he is actually responsible for an advancement in the way we enforce rules, if he is taken again the punishment will be tough.

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 08:32:54 pm »
To be honest, if you shoot an arrow, it becomes practically invisible after a few meters

Change your GFX settings, you're doing something wrong.

But then again, I do play in DX7 and have never played with DX9

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2016, 04:47:55 pm »
Panos as much as i respect you and love you i have to disagree with this. Pindor is my good buddy and we hang out on ts everyday and i know he is not using it anymore , he is just a good archer thats it. Cheers my friend !

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2016, 05:21:20 pm »
+8
Panos as much as i respect you and love you i have to disagree with this. Pindor is my good buddy and we hang out on ts everyday and i know he is not using it anymore , he is just a good archer thats it. Cheers my friend !

Pindor paid him a crate of vodka for this.
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Dolphin

• Earl
  • Renown: 375
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Can you find my secret ?
  • Faction: The Joyous Raider
  • Game nicks: DoIphin, Siff and some alts
  • IRC nick: Dolphin
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2016, 05:30:25 pm »
+1
Pindor paid him a crate of vodka for this.