Author Topic: you kids are all fucking retarded.  (Read 15372 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: you kids are all fucking retarded.
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2016, 01:20:14 am »
+3
I was paid 6000 lindens by the Frisians to be their legal representative on the forums, thank you very much.

What the fuck do you need with 6000 trees?

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2016, 01:25:54 am »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2016, 01:35:47 am »
+2
What the fuck do you need with 6000 trees?

(click to show/hide)
Nonsense, Mossbacks know that trees are inherently valuable.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2016, 02:17:13 am »
+13
P.S. Thanks for all your fiefs :)

lol have fun playing alone

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2016, 02:24:34 am »
+5
Yeah, Deltah and the other Frisians and Dracul just show in this thread why most of us  really care a lot that they are leaving - joking, kind gestures and compliments, and community is all they ever brought to this game.  See you later! I'll miss you all, because I'm a human parasite that thrives off of petty conflict, propaganda, and lies!

P.S. Thanks for all your handouts, I'll make sure to give them all to firebus so that he has better venues to fuck my wife in.

You should go file a hurt feelings report with our secretary Relit. He handles all of the internal affairs for the Sons of Social Darwinism(an SL biker gang).

P.S. Have fun afking in our fiefs and not fighting anyone until the mod dies. <:^)
P.P.S. Be careful, Larry left you guys a little something something in all of the beds.  :wink:
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2016, 02:25:38 am »
+12
would you guys prefer it if we left the gear in for you to dupe, or do you want us to delete it?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2016, 02:54:05 am »
+11
You americucks never seize to amaze me. I am going to share a story about NA admin mentality, a story which has to my surprise become quite relevant due to this whole shitstorm. A couple of months ago (I think) I was planning on making a new character but I didn't feel like going through the grind so I dusted off one of my older character and found a reasonably high level character named "I_Beat_Women". Now what I used to do with that character was to crossdress and only attack male characters emasculating them by basically calling them 'women', which to me seemed like a good insult to use against men in a medieval themed game. All of this was fine and dandy with admins back then because the name had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with real domestic abuse but you'd only know that if you knew the theme so admins were fine with it no matter the actual context.
Now when I joined NA1 with this character I didn't come to be a "mean troll" or anything I just bode my time with playing donkey xbow until I could get to level 35 and retire, I mean the entire time I was thinking of what builds to do next and I was just having a good okay time playing cRPG. Then from absolutely nowhere this NA admin gave me an ultimatum to either change my name or be BANNED (you can probably see where this story is going) which came as a shock since this character must be at least 5 years old and I've had no such warnings prior to this not to mention I had been playing on EU1 not too long ago.
Confused I responded with "sounds like you need a beating", a joke befitting my character's theme but also a joke to easy tension as I thought I was speaking to a human being but oh how naive I was if only I'd known I was speaking to a cRPG commissar whos feeling had just been hurt. As I was typing a real response asking as to why a ban would be justified considering this name had nothing to do with domestic abuse and even if it did it had been allowed previously I was instantly banned before I could finish the sentence. Just a straight up ban and oh for the INJUSTICE I just committed I got banned GLOBALLY so both on EU and NA which is funny that an admin from NA can do considering this name was completely fine by EU standards. I fucking can't remember the name of the admin but when I looked at a thread that was posted about this I saw he joined 2013 so already a good sign.

Do you know what the best part will be? The cucks defending this admin's behavior and condemning me for PHYSICALLY THREATENING TO BEAT UP AN ADMIN OH GOD or even worse "bein 12 yers old immature troll". From my experiences admins on NA think that they are some sort of superior being and everyone else is just common trash far beneath them which means they are in the absolute right on every moral question and in no way need to adapt and adjust, they also have this habit of CONSTANTLY looking for anyone who might be an offender hence my ban and a guy being banned for literally saying Niger an actual country's name (SEE IT LOOKS LIKE friend SO IT FITS MY NARRATIVE TO BAN THIS GUY AS HE IS NASTY TROLL GOOD THING I BANNED HIM OUT OF MY OWN IGNORANCE). Like who the fuck puts these retards in charge also have you even seen EU? I remember a long time ago a group of Turks harassing and teamkilling a guy having "kurdish" in his name and the only thing that happened was that 1 turk got some warnings then finally a mild punishment instead of a mute only because he kept teamkilling and this stopped the harassment. On the topic of Turks have you guys even seen Panos and his roleplay or heck I even denied the holocaust and japenese warcrimes as part of a joke and that all flies by on EU. This whole ban over nothing ordeal made me almost permanentally quit so imagine all the people who do quit because of admins like these.
For all idiots who keeps spouting the same garbage "only 2 days lmao why mad" I have this golden tidbit for you in all its purple glory:

With this video, I don't agree with the lessening of the punishment at all tbvh: I will ask dupre to see what the options are available. As I already stated the lessened punishment but I'm curious if I could revoke that.  I'm in complete agreeance with paul saying that this was an incredible case of mass idiocy. If this is truly the death of NA cRPG then I'll gladly seal the coffin closed.

This stands as a testament of admin arrogance, incompetence and straight up racist frenchmanry. I was actually planning on maybe going to NA strat with a couple of guys seeing how boring EU has become but knowing I'd constantly be watched by BIG SISTER makes me think otherwise also the fact that the Scum of Caladria would have to become the Potitically Correct Scum of Caladria. But sure the admins have no part in killing the community it is obviously the community killing the community.

we used to have an NA admin whose name was eyebeat_women, shortened later to just eyebeat

fucking lol

edit: just to be clear it wasn't a theme character, the joke was that his name referred to domestic abuse.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:24:13 am by WITCHCRAFT »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2016, 03:32:51 am »
+3
I think we should convene and vote on which admins we think are the best or worst (both objectively and in terms of their dankness) on NA. I think it'll put into perspective who the few of us left would really want calling the shots and keeping our violent 'sperging in check, both in terms of their past records in dealing with similar situations and just their merits as an individual within this community.

Of course, being an admin is very difficult in such a tight night and small community with a storied history of breaking the theoretical bounds of autism, but all of you can agree that some do it better than others.

I can't speak much praise or condemnation on anyone in particular, but Artyem, WITCHCRAFT and Sparvico are Cool Dudestm in my book.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2016, 05:11:58 am »
+7
do I qualify for the autistic wizards guild now?

let's face it anyone who's posted in this thread inarguably is autism spectrum

edit: btw I'm evidence that the admins aren't rly super shitrocks or I would have been banned for any one of hundreds of autism offense over the years.

for example I posted an exhaustive collection of racist words and only got 20% mute. admins are getting soft.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2016, 05:59:36 am »
+4
let's face it anyone who's posted in this thread inarguably is autism spectrum

Oooh, can we have a contest to see who the biggest autist here is?

It would be nice to see Kesh win something fair and square for once.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Tumble

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Tumble, Sleepy_Horse, Homicide, Black_Men_Cant_Clap,Pony_Boy_Curtis
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2016, 08:45:20 am »
+3
would you guys prefer it if we left the gear in for you to dupe, or do you want us to delete it?

I hadnt thought about it before, however now that it is brought up i think deleting it might be more fair for everyone... Unless EU planned to hit NA in which case the weaker people in NA should get it (not me). But whether they were trolls or not i just have to say this situation is upsetting. I went through a trolling phase, and I grew out of it. But everyone quitting and the population dying sucks. We had alot of great times past the trolling. We had a lot of great times WITH the trolling but there has to be limits to everything. Limits to trolling, Limits to silence, Limits to control. There is a dream where we all get together and just play the game to have fun together and forget the rest of the bullshit. Its a game yet we make it political, personal, racial, verbally aggressive and Anal. Lets just have fun  :cry: please.  :cry: If any of us are left.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2016, 10:08:59 am »
Anal.

YES

P.S. I hope you have a fabulous day.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline axel

• Baron
  • Renown: 116
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Athenoune_Fireblood
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Athenon
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2016, 11:16:43 am »
+8
Hi everyone,
Im not someone that post very often nor participate a lot on forum thread. I do understand that each parties have their ass full of shit about what happend. Clearly political opinions are not made so people can have the same point of view (well a little bit) but to take each sides way to see something and to bring something out of it to make everyone LESS butthurt since we can't pleasure everyone in life. Even if I don't agree with a lot of things kesh say's its not something that should affect the fact that I play or not to this game. He as the right to place an opinion and even if you and a majority believe he's wrong I believe he has a point of view that is close to himself and how he feel about it as much as you when you comments. ''feels'' (yep everyone as it and no one as the sames). Everyone here should stop harrassing others for their point of view. We all can argument without bashing others (even if we realy don't like someone).

I did myself get banned for saying the ''N'' word because I believe in its humoristic way and I wanted to step in and say it to support those bans that had no sens to ''ME''. I was clearly accepting the 3month or more ban for what I did because that's how you protest on something you believe in. I didn't meant to kill the server but to show my point of view.

Maybe all of you say it was handled poorly but what I see is a great team of admins that have put the effort to talk to each other to know what to do with the insident that happend. EVEN if at the very moment it was catastrophic, dang those admins handled the situation pretty well after it.

People that support a game they always loved and took so many time to help or to grow this communauty and stop playing over something this stupid make me sad. Almost every player I know cry over how the communauty is dying but left on something as stupid as this. well you'r a part of the problem yourself and you'r not helping at all.
How hypocrite is this?
Maybe you wanted to quit the game and where looking for an excuse?

Much love to everyone, see you on the battlefield and sorry for my bad engrish
-Athenoune_FireBlood/Athenon_SangFroid

« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:17:16 pm by axel »
Make the crusade great again
-Athenoune_FireBlood

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2016, 02:42:49 pm »
+10
After finally getting the chance to watch the video, I'm still of the opinion that you guys are idiots, however, I now understand your plight. This was taken too far, too quickly, and for that, it's a shame that this ended the way it did. You should've been temp-banned if anything and I stand by that opinion. It was not a malicious act of "mob behavior" but rather one of solidarity as a way to highlight how absurd the situation was. In my younger days, I've done the same thing many times. Sorry I didn't do this earlier, but I was sick all weekend and had a funeral to attend yesterday. Anyhow, the damage is done, if you truly did quit playing the mod over this good luck to you. If not, I hope to see you all back on the battlefield since your bans have all been lifted at this point.

In the future, if you see a situation is getting out of hand, don't escalate it. We are all working hard to come to a resolution on the admin side of things and develop a better system of handling bans from here on out.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2016, 04:27:46 pm »
Couple of reasonable voices trying not to be biased - those last two posts.  Really what we were looking for instead of insults and excuses.  Great posts the two of you.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo