Author Topic: you kids are all fucking retarded.  (Read 15517 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: you kids are all fucking retarded.
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2016, 04:46:45 am »
+4
That's another thing. No one even brought this up in the admin forum (a forum which I only today got access to) until like 24 hours after it blew up on the forum in the first place. The whole thing has been a colossally mismanaged shit show. You're welcome for the drama I guess.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2016, 04:47:54 am »
+3
That's another thing. No one even brought this up in the admin forum (a forum which I only today got access too) until like 24 hours after it blew up on the forum in the first place. The whole thing has been a colossally mismanaged shit show. You're welcome for the drama I guess.

Gives me something to read while waiting to integrate Castile as Burgundy in eu4
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2016, 04:52:02 am »
That's another thing. No one even brought this up in the admin forum (a forum which I only today got access to) until like 24 hours after it blew up on the forum in the first place. The whole thing has been a colossally mismanaged shit show. You're welcome for the drama I guess.

I'll take partial responsibility for this too, I should have made a thread as soon as it happened, but I figured I could handle it on steam before it blew up any more.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2016, 04:57:51 am »
I'm calling them stupid for continually bringing up racism as the reason for their ban, and also, for continually fighting their bans after they've already been graciously reduced.

You all, as admins, need to understand the rules and not let your familiarity with or perceived Internet friendship or your white knighting get in the way of one simple thing. As admins, we all need to agree upon and uphold the rules, and if need be let people, clan mates, whoever we're in ts with know when they've crossed the line and refrain or stop them from aggrevating an already terrible situation. We dont have to agree on the punishment but we do need to agree that the circumstance warranted a punishment. I know countless times when Rhalzo or Canary in TS would tell us not to make it worse with trolling. Why wasn't this done? You see Desire dropping heavy bans why not say to her hey we'll handle this and what you're doing is extreme while your online and in game? Why let this shit show make it to the forums?

This is exactly what our side did, me and several other people said don't do this (none of us were even admins by the way) and we actually stopped it on our side.  Artyem encouraged it a part of "racist solidarity against limits on their free speech to call spam N word in a game like true internetz heroes."  They are a big part of the escalation issue.  Could have ended with 2-3 people who would have had their 1-7 day bans reduced afterwards by intelligent conversation between admins, but no responsibility was taken by them even with several admins on their side.  And now they bitch about 2 days.  Fucking immature.

Just have to listen to the recording and you hear artyem talking about doing it too to stand with the mob (he also posted N word in game chat - should lose his admin over that, most have lost it for far less).  Thats not getting people to stop.  Nowhere was he even remotely trying to stop it or help during that whole 7 minutes despite what all his dracul buddies try to claim.  He dropped the ball and forced this whole issue.  Just some dumb kid who is more worried about what his friends will think of him than doing his job.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:04:48 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2016, 05:00:02 am »
+6
I'm calling them stupid for continually bringing up racism as the reason for their ban, and also, for continually fighting their bans after they've already been graciously reduced.

That's what Kesh is saying, not us. Him and a select few others are the only ones bringing up the racism card, the rest of us are just refuting it.
My party understands why they are punished. The big deal is that they were originally banned for 30-90-permadays and Dupre has threatened to wipe characters over an offense that would warrant at best a mute or a 1-3 hour ban. The situation was already being handled by Artyem when Desire flew off the hook and started threatening people with long term bans. People understandably and predictably didn't like that, and protested. Then because Desire didn't want to look bad for being called on her bluff, she folded and started banning people. Then Derpre backed her on it. A thread was made detailing the situation and Derpre spilled his spaghetti everywhere and locked the thread for damage control once he realized he was backing the wrong horse. Now I'm here telling Kesh that he's an idiot for thinking this has anything to actually do with racism, and as per his custom, he's ignoring me and pretending that I'm trying to defend racism.
(click to show/hide)

Capiche?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:04:02 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2016, 05:04:30 am »
+6
This is exactly what our side did, me and several other people said don't do this (none of us were even admins by the way) and we actually stopped it on our side.  Artyem encouraged it a part of "racist solidarity against limits on their free speech to call spam N word in a game like true internetz heroes."  They are a big part of the escalation issue.  Could have ended with 2-3 people who would have had their 1-7 day bans reduced afterwards by intelligent conversation between admins, but no responsibility was taken by them even with several admins on their side.  And now they bitch about 2 days.  Fucking immature.

Just have to listen to the recording and you hear artyem talking about doing it too to stand with the mob.  Thats not getting people to stop.  Nowhere was he even remotely trying to stop it or help during that whole 7 minutes despite what all his dracul buddies try to claim.  He dropped the ball and forced this whole issue.

How many people have to tell you that's chicken of frisa encouraging it in the video and not artyem before you get it into your thick fucking skull kesh. You're either stupider than I ever realized, or lying for the sake of it. As to people bitching about 2 day bans, nobody is still doing that. Jesus Christ either keep up or step out kesh.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2016, 05:05:15 am »
How many people have to tell you that's chicken of frisa encouraging it and not artyem before you get it into your thick fucking skull kesh. You're either stupider than I ever realized, or lying for the sake of it.

Artyem posted in team chat just like the others.  Im not talking about chicken saying N word in ts, I'm talking about arytem saying he talked with desire, then he said he posted in chat now too in (racist) solidarity like another dumb lemming in the mob.  We even talked about it in our ts how he couldn't get banned even though he did it as well and he was obviously trying to force everyone to not get banned by having enough people do it it would be too many to ban including himself.

We stopped it on our side because unlike you our group doesn't have this toxic encouragement of degrading others and using racism and homophobic slurs in game on a regular basis.  You guys played a big role in escalating it and ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to take any personal responsibility for that.

yeah I don't condone Firebus, so we stopped it, unlike you, encouraging racist slurs you hack admin.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 05:22:25 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2016, 05:07:18 am »
+8
Just some dumb kid who is more worried about what his friends will think of him than doing his job.

Lmao and you and your friends are the ones complaining about us being toxic and driving people away from the community, never mind the dozens of people that have quit this game because of you and your equally toxic clanmates.

But nah, get on that internet high horse and pretend that you're morally superior because none of you said "friend" in a non-derogatory manner.

(click to show/hide)

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2016, 05:47:30 am »
(click to show/hide)
Thanks, Officer!

You're welcome ass clown.  What part of you agreed to forum rules when you applied to the forum don't you understand?

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2016, 05:48:05 am »
community triggggggered I only insult after being insulted(not saying I'm the better man just explainin myself) I don't call black people friends in fact Dynam is my fucking friend and knows I don't mean it. Fucking children crying over a game.
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2016, 05:50:52 am »
Lol I got banned too lmfao. I was muted then didn't say anything after fucking retard Dupre. This is the most fucking hilarious thing I've seen in a long time.

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2016, 05:57:49 am »
+1
Lol I got banned too lmfao. I was muted then didn't say anything after fucking retard Dupre. This is the most fucking hilarious thing I've seen in a long time.

According to our ban logs the last time you were banned was 2015, either you're lying or you were banned in such a way that it doesn't show in the log (maybe it was a temporary global ban?).

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2016, 06:09:22 am »
I'm a massive cuck and I go into a nerd rage when I realize that I'm being called out on my own hypocrisy. Also you're a racist! (despite none of this being about racism in the first place, aside from when firebus said it to another player)  Instead of taking responsibility for it I'm just gonna call you a hack and jerk off in the corner while I watch Firebus fuck my wife in between my manic shitposting sessions.

If that's how you feel, bro.

You're welcome ass clown.  What part of you agreed to forum rules when you applied to the forum don't you understand?
Shhh..... the adults are talking. (If you think I don't understand the concept then you are more autistic than I originally gave you credit for, but please go ahead and continue to throw a temper tantrum)

community triggggggered I only insult after being insulted(not saying I'm the better man just explainin myself) I don't call black people friends in fact Dynam is my fucking friend and knows I don't mean it. Fucking children crying over a game.
Why would you trigger kesh like that? I thought he was your best friend. I mean you're fucking his wife, apparently. He doesn't deserve that kind of emotional abuse. Think of the children. He's raising your kid on the weekdays and this is what you do to him in return?

Bring me that ASS.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2016, 06:10:19 am »
+2
Artyem, I'll hit you up Monday if what you said transpired is true. I've got too much going on this weekend to sit down and focus on this.

Good job on starting with mutes, this entire situation got way out of hand.

The rest of you who joined in on the bandwagon why? Why did you kill NA? I hope you understand that your reactions to the heavy ban times are just as much at fault as the ban times in the first place. Shameful.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:33:59 am by Bronto »

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2016, 06:25:47 am »
According to our ban logs the last time you were banned was 2015, either you're lying or you were banned in such a way that it doesn't show in the log (maybe it was a temporary global ban?).

People who still have 24 hours on ban:

Sir_Firebus
McMasshole
Sandy_Steaming_Pile_of_Shit
Cikel_of_Frisia
Mercer_BRD
Occitan_Cicero
Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah
GORKTHEGOBBLINGROGGUZZLER
ChesterOtab
Dracul_Pike_Apprentice
Dovahkiin
Occitan_Athenoune_FireBlood
GENERAL_PIBB
Sorcerer_Tholamin
iK_KbW_FFC_Longsword_TVF_MB,team
Duckles
ChesterOtab
GORKTHEGOBBLINGROGGUZZLER

Ban will be lifted tomorrow, if you are banned and not on this list hit me up.