Author Topic: you kids are all fucking retarded.  (Read 17540 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Re: you kids are all fucking retarded.
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2016, 07:17:08 pm »
+3
Since this place has gone to shit, might as well discuss something relevant here... so the question on the table is: how do you drop a log?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dude im about to buy a http://www.squattypotty.com/

Seriously check it out

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2016, 07:30:14 pm »
+1
How can you read several books at once?

I always tend to mix up the story lines when doing that :D
And then I am confused when the medieval knight does not actually have a space ship to travel to Tatooine with to meet up with an escaped convict to discuss a crime scene in LA.

its really quite easy when your a gay autistic wizard

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2016, 07:43:27 pm »
+2
Since this place has gone to shit, might as well discuss something relevant here... so the question on the table is: how do you drop a log?

I got the perfect card game to go with that.

(View at own discretion, contains actual pictures of poop)
http://www.shit-trumps.com/examples.php
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2016, 07:58:42 pm »
+4

Each foot pressed against each wall holding myself up half up the bathroom like i'm hovering with my anus perfectly positioned to drop the payload onto the target below

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2016, 08:13:24 pm »
+2

Each foot pressed against each wall holding myself up half up the bathroom like i'm hovering with my anus perfectly positioned to drop the payload onto the target below

Always knew you were fucked up.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2016, 08:22:15 pm »
Always knew you were fucked up.

Ban this asshole for spam

Or me

Whatever, fuck it
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2016, 08:26:40 pm »
my mistake, ive actually already read the eye of the world and am about 500 pages into the great hunt (i read several books at a time), and i have the next in the series sitting on my shelf waiting

Wheel of time is pretty good. One of my fav series

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2016, 10:47:33 pm »
+7

Are you Sam Fisher?

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2016, 01:25:32 am »
+7
(click to show/hide)

I'm a coward because I stuck up for the idea of preserving free speech over protecting the people who choose to be offended from...... being offended? If anything I think that makes you the coward.
Everyone wants to make this into a racism issue when it's very obvious that no one here is actually racist and that 90% of the people banned were saying it because they thought being 90-day banned for saying a bad word in chat out of spite was ridiculous. Thanks for taking what I said out of context, as is your custom.

Isn't worrying about what someone else on cRPG might find offensive and limiting the free speech of others because of it.... even more spineless? You come out here and call everyone whiny little kids but here you are complaining that everyone is "toxic" and "ruining the community" because they said a racial slur with no context towards anyone of that race.

It's hilarious that you want to call us fascists and CSA members when you are campaigning against free speech and in favor of unjust punishments for minor crimes merely because of our identity. You're the only fascist in this rodeo, Kesh.

Also bringing battles to crpg(at a time when we had plenty) =/= relentless attacking us over and over again with the intent of gearbugging us and ruining morale.

My whole point about the morale high ground is that you are sitting here pulling the race/victim card when the issue is clearly about an admin overstepping their bounds.

Sometimes I wish you were self-aware, but honestly I think I get a better laugh out of watching you strut around like a toddler caught up in his own world, blissfully unaware of the adults talking around him.

P.S. Good job at not addressing 90% of what I said. Must be so convenient for you to leave out the details that you don't like.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:31:43 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2016, 01:42:57 am »
+9
I think it's hilarious that a bunch of trumped up white people are acting so offended over a word I've been called enough times in my real life to get over.

Yes sand friend still counts.

Again to any black players who were actually offended I am sorry that your clan mate used that word first.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2016, 01:45:44 am »

P.S.Same goes for me as Sandy said, if I bother replying to Kesh anymore, please shitpost and insult me all over the place. I deserve it at that point.

I won't lower myself to your level and insult and shitpost you.  But you still refuse to take responsibility or apologize for using the N-word en masse.  And yes there were black players there that understandably were offended that you all as a group thought that was okay (we had FCC members quit because they saw how ugly this community has become with racist and homophobic slurs).  Desire basically tried to stop you from being disrespectful racist little kids following the crowd like lemmings.  And yes you had multiple members using it in a proud racist context in your ts according to the recording, so the "context doesn't matter" argument of your lacks standing, not that words like F- or N- need context to be offensive to certain groups with valid reason.

Part of being a man is taking responsibility for your actions - learn to do so and apologize and cease this desperate melodrama avoiding responsibility for using racist slurs.  You literally have no argument to stand on - just like those people who do unban threads and try to say it was the other person's fault for why they tked them.  Grow up.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:00:39 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2016, 02:01:12 am »
+6
I won't lower myself to your level and insult and shitpost you.  But you still refuse to take responsibility or apologize for using the N-word en masse.  And yes there were black players there that understandably were offended that you all as a group thought that was okay (we had FCC members quit because they saw how ugly this community has become with racist and homophobic slurs).  Desire basically tried to stop you from being disrespectful racist little kids following the crowd like lemmings.

Part of being a man is taking responsibility for your actions - learn to do so and apologize and cease this desperate melodrama avoiding responsibility for using racist slurs.

So I should apologize for a word I never said? Here I'll do it anyway just to appease your dumb ass. I'm sorry for people in my clan saying the word "friend" out of context in protest to admin abuse.
I've taken plenty of responsibility in my life for everything that I've said and done in my adult life and I'm transparent and accountable. You on the other hand lack those traits and have proven it in this very thread by blatantly ignoring or denying every word about you I've said.

I don't need to prove myself to some manchild on the internet that I'm a man, and that alone is what separates me from you. You should learn to deal with it instead of throwing an autistic shit fit.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave

Offline Zater

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GOBBLIN
  • Game nicks: SquirtSerfTheLabiaLiquidator, GOOCHGOBBLINTHEPUSSYPAINTER
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2016, 02:37:03 am »
+6
And yes you had multiple members using it in a proud racist context in your ts according to the recording.

lol

But for real though as the owner of the ts in question, it definitely was not in a proud racist context. Slurs and language that, normies such as your self find offensive, is pretty common in here but the people that frequent my ts know that either 1. Its said in jest, or B. If you get offended its your fault because you chose to do so.
(click to show/hide)

I prize the rent out of the local hebrews.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2016, 02:53:33 am »
+2
I think you are all literally too stupid to understand the ban. If I was on my computer I'd copy and paste the numerous times it's been explained. You all knew what you were doing was wrong and then took on a mob mentality and went all "yeah we're cool kids so we're all gonna do it, can't ban us all". Then you all got banned. It was that mentality that got all of you banned. Mob mentality and blatant disregard for following a simple rule no matter how lame it is to you. Hope that helps, but I know it won't.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:58:07 am by Bronto »