Author Topic: you kids are all fucking retarded.  (Read 15993 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: you kids are all fucking retarded.
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2016, 01:47:12 pm »
+3
I still think EU drama is more entertaining... 7/10 for the effort tho  8-)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2016, 01:55:35 pm »
+6
Not a gold thread sry

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2016, 02:58:33 pm »
+12
Warning: philosophical stuff ahead.

The cRPG community is like any community, it evolves and sometimes people dont like it.
The power we all have is whether to continue being part of this community or not (leaving or staying), anything further than that (inciting people to leave, harrasing members, getting people banned) is what I would call toxic behaviour. Not personally toxic, but globally.

I dont think cRPG is a toxic community, or at least toxic enough to warrant me leaving, so I stay. If I didnt I would leave, or be less here and only stay with people I am cool with.

Those that stays, and think the community is toxic, then harm the community because of their own personal stance, are much more toxic to much more people than the guy behind the screen that just doesnt like you.
If you're attached to the community + dont want to leave + believe the community is too toxic, then you're fucked. Dont fuck the rest of us because of your own mental alienations, even if you have the power to do so, be cool.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2016, 05:01:39 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Mentioned my feelings in the previous thread but as a little observation... Having not been involved in this community for months and playing other games and participating in other communities, coming back to see this kinda stuff makes the awfulness really stand out. People need to grow up a bit. If you want to be a troll who spends all day fucking with other peoples on the interwebs then at least step up your game and put a little effort in. What nostalgia I had for the community has greatly diminished. Also, I do actually agree with Kesh about the community being better back in the day, not to the extent that there were no trolls or anything, but it used to be y'know a few trolls out of the 100 people in the server... now its like 50% of the server and generally more abusive and awful than it used to be. Anyways, I'm out. I'll stay far far away for another however long until some day when I get bored and check to see if anyone still plays. I hope you all listen to Rhalzo.

I didn't read any of this but the first couple posts because I didn't need to. Plumbo is pretty accurate in his first post and Kesh is correct when saying years ago mod was better. For real people that tried to troll were just insta-ban and Farmer Nate was the greatest shit talker that has ever graced this earth. Trolling was, as he stated, people doing themed things together, and the community was much more pleasant. Now all that's left is the shit at the bottom of the barrel and you guys really went out of your way to prove it. Whenever one of you get in trouble or "bored" you take your toys and go home. Then, you tell everyone how shit the game is and how pathetic they are for playing/caring. Like for real? Open your eyes.

I couldn't summarize it better than this!  Almost the saddest thing was that you are completely unapologetic (even if you think your 2-day ban was excessive), you really think its okay to spam the n-word and call people racist or homophobic slurs.  Deltah even just admitted he wouldn't tell people to stop saying the n-word because he was worried his friends "would think him a whiny, over-sensitive bitch". and Sandy agreed they would (definition of a toxic clan).  That is when you should probably take a big, long look in the mirror and realize how spineless you have become that you worry more about what your internet friends think of you than doing what is right and respectful of others.

I may be belligerent and an asshole, but man, I don't think anyone could ever call me a coward like that.  You just don't get that its wrong to do, apologize, and move on after a silly 2-day ban (this may have been on the slightly longer side of a reasonable ban for racism, but not unheard of or unreasonable considering the circumstances of everyone following like mindless cowardly lemmings and doing it).  And no I do not condone it in the slightest of any FCC members that did it either.  I have never said that hateful word in any context in my entire life. 

You honestly should be embarrassed and the fact that you are "taking the high ground" as Deltah put it by trying to insult me for telling you having an entire clan being okay with spamming racist slurs is not right - screams how incredibly toxic you have been to the community.  You have become so used to the toxicity, you actually defend it as okay and a good thing to spam the n-word, as if spamming hate-filled speech just to impress your friends really is some impressive form of free speech.  Go back to your Neo-Naszi meetings and wave your Confesderate flag and good-riddance.

P.S. We have talked within FCC for years about this and many many FCC have left over the years for this exact reason after we crushed you in strat - hence another reason I am reasonably pissed at you lemmings.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 05:04:45 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2016, 05:15:53 pm »
+6

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2016, 05:17:56 pm »
+9
Oh boo hoo, a clan of angry, old men led by the angriest of old men left because 20-somethings were being 20-somethings on the internet lol

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2016, 05:31:19 pm »
Oh boo hoo, a clan of angry, old men led by the angriest of old men left because 20-somethings were being 20-somethings on the internet lol

Its sad you think all 20-somethings say the n-word all the time.  You need to associate with some different 20-somethings.  Good advice - avoid the white hooded ones or the ones with a swasztika.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2016, 05:32:49 pm »
kesh how the fuck you gonna post that essay after my last post

friend, you suffer from a crippling lack of self awareness. you should be ashamed of yourself.

its time to stop posting, autists

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2016, 05:35:22 pm »
+7
I didn't read any of this but the first couple posts because I didn't need to. Plumbo is pretty accurate in his first post and Kesh is correct when saying years ago mod was better. For real people that tried to troll were just insta-ban and Farmer Nate was the greatest shit talker that has ever graced this earth. Trolling was, as he stated, people doing themed things together, and the community was much more pleasant. Now all that's left is the shit at the bottom of the barrel and you guys really went out of your way to prove it. Whenever one of you get in trouble or "bored" you take your toys and go home. Then, you tell everyone how shit the game is and how pathetic they are for playing/caring. Like for real? Open your eyes.

that is a very wise Dinosaur right there.

Havelle, I may be old, but I doubt I come off as angry. At least that has never been my intention.

Standing out in this game back when I started was all about skill. Think back and you can still remember some names, most of those people never really said much on the forums but you still know them because on the server they were always at the top. Tons come to mind. Not going to start listing them out and turn it into that who is best thread all over for the 10th time.

At some point things changed, people started focusing on theme characters to become known. Then that morphed into grief characters. I guess using the any press is good press motto. All of a sudden you started to see people trying to out shock everyone in behavior and language. Then even that somehow got worse and people started to shock people... but do it ironically. Calling someone autistic comes to mind in my thoughts as just as bad as anything else.

The Great Hunt - Robert Jordan... is a good book... really you should start at the beginning of the series.

Nostalgia off.

Leader of BS

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2016, 05:43:30 pm »
+7
I was not around for any of this drama.  Although I will throw my two cents in regardless (Nerf throwing)

Calling specific people toxic and claiming that we are the reason a 5 year old MOD for a 6 year old independent game is dying is fucking hilarious.

This community had around a couple hundred maybe even a thousand of active members at its peak (4 years ago?)  Although, like any other community, the population dwindled over the years.  Majority of the ones that stayed were 20 somethings who like to fuck around with each other because yanno,  It's a GAME. 
We play to have fun and mess with each other because that's what FRIENDS do.  Ignoring the obvious problem with racial slurs, majority of our "Toxicity" was just harmless trolling and light arm punches.  If you honestly think someone saying "Get fucked" to you online is hurtful and harassment, then YOU are the problem.

All I ever do online anymore is enjoy myself and mess with people.  I have never broken a rule on Crpg (Go ahead and check).  Lets not consider that though, Im a "r00d d00d" so I am obviously a menace to the community.

Kesh.  I have to say.  You are without a doubt, trash.  You are a fucking blemish on the face of the CRPG community.
get fucking good nerd

As for the rest of the community, people have their differences I guess.  It a shame that we can't all get along.  That being said,  Fuck you.

Love u<33333

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2016, 05:50:13 pm »
+4
Its sad you think all 20-somethings say the n-word all the time.  You need to associate with some different 20-somethings.  Good advice - avoid the white hooded ones or the ones with a swasztika.

Strawman.

I think in any game you can find a fair share of irreverent or downright cheap-nihilistic 20-somethings being edge-lord dickheads.

Havelle, I may be old, but I doubt I come off as angry. At least that has never been my intention.

You're alright, Bale, but same with my clan, one or two rotten apple spoils the bunch.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2016, 06:25:44 pm »
The Great Hunt - Robert Jordan... is a good book... really you should start at the beginning of the series.

Nostalgia off.

my mistake, ive actually already read the eye of the world and am about 500 pages into the great hunt (i read several books at a time), and i have the next in the series sitting on my shelf waiting

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2016, 06:45:47 pm »
+2
my mistake, ive actually already read the eye of the world and am about 500 pages into the great hunt (i read several books at a time), and i have the next in the series sitting on my shelf waiting

How can you read several books at once?

I always tend to mix up the story lines when doing that :D
And then I am confused when the medieval knight does not actually have a space ship to travel to Tatooine with to meet up with an escaped convict to discuss a crime scene in LA.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2016, 07:09:18 pm »
+8

now im going to go reaad a book and spend my timee meaningfully

unlike you bunch

of dumb

motherfuckers

please do more with yourserlves

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2016, 07:13:57 pm »
+2
Since this place has gone to shit, might as well discuss something relevant here... so the question on the table is: how do you drop a log?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador