Author Topic: Strat War is Over gg fcc  (Read 21068 times)

Offline Alkazar

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Strat War is Over gg fcc
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2016, 12:24:32 am »
+1
Going to be honest, I'm more curious about the guy who's actual test was Niger. Is he unbanned? TELL ME MORE PLZ!

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2016, 12:30:34 am »
+5
Daily Reminder:

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2016, 12:31:31 am »
+3
Going to be honest, I'm more curious about the guy who's actual test was Niger. Is he unbanned? TELL ME MORE PLZ!

Blackzilla was that guy, and he was unbanned, which is good because out of everyone I think he legit was the only dude who wasn't saying something to antagonize or out of a sense of protest or whatever. Knowing him I'm sure he just thought, "oh hey Niger was on my study sheet" and then typed it out because he's a doofus and has a good heart.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2016, 12:36:14 am »
+13
Artyem: You not only were wrong but also a liar. You were demoted awhile ago. I made note of your violation of the rules to discuss with dupre further which was more than fair.

Really? Nobody told me this, and I'm still a rank 5 on the website.  You're rank 4.

Random internet heroes: I do believe what is left of the cRPG community to be completely toxic and I wonder daily why I do anything for you guys at all. As Renay said in the ban forum it wasn't just about saying the n-word anymore Idgaf about that I mute for that. In this situation, ban times were from the get go were bluffs and artyem knew that. You'd all have to be incredibly idiotic if you believed I would permanently ban anyone for racial slurs.

No, I did not know that the ban times were bluffs.  You've been consistently banning people for large amounts of time for months now, and regardless of that I don't support banning anybody over any minor chat offenses.  Your "it was the provocation!" argument is just a lame excuse to justify your ridiculous power trip.  These things happen in online communities, and threatening to mute / ban people only makes it worse.  You should know better, all you did was provoke more people into doing it.

[20:36:45] chat,,Sir_Firebus,team,fuck you friends I was first place kill yourselves haven't played in months and better than all of you
This guy didn't even get banned, and this is where I draw the line and think that punishment is due.  Telling people to kill themselves is unarguably worse than using the word "friend" in a non-derogatory context. 

[20:42:56] chat,,Cikel_of_Frisia,team,hey desire you are a FUCKING friend
[20:43:14] chat,,Cikel_of_Frisia,team,fuck you friend

This is also malicious behavior, and I wouldn't blame anybody for punishing him for it.

Players have access to several methods of muting the in-game chat.  Admins do not need to get involved every time a person uses a dirty word in-game.  That is what I was taught when I was first made an admin, and that has always been the case until now.  I can't even tell you how many times I've seen this exact scenario, and how many times I've settled it by muting a few people and then waiting for it to blow over (this is what I was going to do, until you started threatening to ban people for 30+ days).  It's not a big deal, and seeing the word "friend" used without any context a few times certainly isn't going to harm anyone.  Not to mention that the intention of (most of) the people saying it isn't malicious in nature, most only jumped on board to take a stand against your power trip or because they saw it as a way out of the game.

But yeah, we should ban people for typing a single letter into chat, or because they referred to a nation in Africa (which is literally part of their homework lmao) because we gotta trim that player base down somehow.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:48:34 am by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2016, 12:42:49 am »
+3
Daily Reminder:

your hairline makes me legitimately sad. you poor cunt. i'm so sorry for what life has done to you.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2016, 12:44:19 am »
+3
your hairline makes me legitimately sad. you poor cunt. i'm so sorry for what life has done to you.

That's what happens when your brain is so high functioning it emits a constant abnormally high level of electromagnetic radiation
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2016, 12:55:49 am »
+8
This is quite possibly the most insane and offputting I wish I never missed. My only regret is that I couldn't there yelling silently typing like the huge fucking internet man-baby shitmy old friend I am(maybe laughing in ts at my HILL-LAIR-eous antics) friend to get permabanned alongside my dear friends and comrades.

gg crpg, see you shits @ bannerlord.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2016, 01:06:49 am »
What a joke  :lol:
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2016, 01:20:55 am »
+13
In this situation, ban times were from the get go were bluffs and artyem knew that. You'd all have to be incredibly idiotic if you believed I would permanently ban anyone for racial slurs.

Were you not the very person that messaged me about not joking in admin chat because it caused to much backlash? How you ever thought that bluffing a ban time would work as a deterrent is literally beyond any reasonable persons comprehension. When people commit an offense and any variety of law enforcement becomes involved the offender in question is given a punishment relative to the actual offense, and any previous offenses on their record. This is called rational and equitable enforcement of rules. You clearly lack a level headed mindset required to deal with the cRPG community. You shouldn't be an admin, you can't handle it and because of that you flip out and then try and say you were "just bluffing" later on.

It truly is the height of hypocrisy that you would message me out of the blue that very morning about how over-reacting to chat abuse has gotten admins in trouble in the past, then go ahead and start to ban people for 90 days in the evening for saying the word "nigger". Most of whom said it not at a individual that they meant offense too, but just as a thing to say for a lol.

This entire situation was so mindbogglingly blown out of proportion that I'm honestly having trouble understanding how so called adults could create and exasperate it in the first place. You want to talk about provocation? How about provoking the entire server with 90 day bans for a word. Words are only offensive if you choose to find them offensive anyhow.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 01:24:34 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2016, 01:38:13 am »
+11

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2016, 01:41:30 am »
+10
I'm in complete agreeance with paul saying that this was an incredible case of mass idiocy.  If this is truly the death of NA cRPG then I'll gladly seal the coffin closed.

With all respect, and I mean it, you're part of the idiocy whether you believe it or not!

Dupre has been made supreme overlord a couple days ago, the first big act of the team will be to decide if they ban a dozen NA over a politically incorrect joke or not?
I think it would be wise to sleep that one off and possibly ask another NA admin to take charge of this particular situation before you go too far and do things that everyone will regret.

*a random internet hero  :P*

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2016, 01:43:53 am »
+9
I would like to call for a vote on a measure.

Due to absurd abuse of power, demonstrable by logs, videos, and hundreds of witnesses..

I hereby demand a vote to DEADMIN DESIRE.

She has breached the cRPG Admin Code of Conduct, in the eyes of everyone except Kesh.

Need I say more?

DEADMIN DESIRE.

DEADMIN DESIRE.

DEADMIN DESIRE

DEADMIN DESIRE

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2016, 01:49:18 am »
+1

you're talking about your shitty life, right?
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2016, 01:55:16 am »
+2
Many of the posts in this, and the other threads, kind of prove

I do believe what is left of the cRPG community to be completely toxic

Desire's point.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2016, 01:56:42 am »
+5
Many of the posts in this, and the other threads, kind of prove

Desire's point.

It's her, she's the toxic one. She abused admin powers during a strat battle and pissed everyone off. She's the troll. She's the power abusing psychopath.

She's to blame for all of this.

Deadmin Desire APSAP imo, it's the only rational thing to do.