Author Topic: The Calradian Confederacy claims the lands of New Tadsamesh & New Tilbaut Castle  (Read 10527 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

After a few weeks of failed diplomacy, the Calradian Confederacy has decided to turn to more drastic measures to claim the lands that divide them. We call upon our bannermen and assorted allies to support us in this conflict. If the Northern Dominion wishes to avoid conflict they must turn over the Castle and Village to us within an hours time. We already have armies sent to intercept troops and their armies in our lands.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 11:54:46 pm by Tristan_of_Erzoth »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice

Another war?

Thank you Tristan :)

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
10/10 shouldnt have tried sieging my army bro not cool homie i mean your army is spooky enough but trying to kil me wit ur castles????

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 12:59:00 am by Simon. »

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
An hours time? While I'm at work on a Monday?  Failed diplomacy? Never said I wouldn't trade it, just wanted to wait till the Gobblins were beaten. We were both "allies" against the gobblins and at least one of us were fighting a war. Obviously you guys were just waiting to pick up the scraps from the lion's Thalion's table. How interesting that you did not have the troops are gear to fight the gobblins only a few weeks ago, while we were marching field armies out, yet now you have no problem starting a war with us.  Well okay then, welcome to your Pearl Harbor.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

Pretty low hit and a lie, you say give Northern Dominion a chance to avoid conflict, and give then an hours time, so an hour, to hand over claims and work out land. Did you even inform Northern Dominion about this Ultimatum and before it was up NO, NO Calradian Confederacy, you instead attack Northern Dominion before an hour is up, this post was at 5:45pm EST, and attacked Thalion was at 6:06pm EST, you can not even uphold yourselves, how do we know your word is good at all? Clearly at the actions of this faction so otherwise. PLUS, you even attacked Thalion outside of the lands claimed in your Ultimatum. A sad day, I had thought your word meant something more, clearly just lies.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
I mean i see your pic, but I was on my way to Knuddar castle. Sorry.

10/10 shouldnt have tried sieging my army bro not cool homie i mean your army is spooky enough but trying to kil me wit ur castles????

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I mean i see your pic, but I was on my way to Knuddar castle. Sorry.

how u finna explain ur castle and village tryna sneak up on me????

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
okay then, welcome to your Pearl Harbor.

Too spoon man. But now I know that you support Hilter and the Nazis you fucking piece of shit. I know who I am signing up for in this war.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Too spoon man. But now I know that you support Hilter and the Nazis you fucking piece of shit. I know who I am signing up for in this war.
wow Nazis are involved, i should have known, probably using some weird experiment to move their castles to attack my army

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
(click to show/hide)

Pretty low hit and a lie, you say give Northern Dominion a chance to avoid conflict, and give then an hours time, so an hour, to hand over claims and work out land. Did you even inform Northern Dominion about this Ultimatum and before it was up NO, NO Calradian Confederacy, you instead attack Northern Dominion before an hour is up, this post was at 5:45pm EST, and attacked Thalion was at 6:06pm EST, you can not even uphold yourselves, how do we know your word is good at all? Clearly at the actions of this faction so otherwise. PLUS, you even attacked Thalion outside of the lands claimed in your Ultimatum. A sad day, I had thought your word meant something more, clearly just lies.
I was informed that after posting this Thalion began quick marching and was quickly gaining distance faster than he was before from multiple people in the area. In our opinion this was a response to our post and so we reacted quicker by quick marching and taking him before he could get away.

An hours time? While I'm at work on a Monday?  Failed diplomacy? Never said I wouldn't trade it, just wanted to wait till the Gobblins were beaten. We were both "allies" against the gobblins and at least one of us were fighting a war. Obviously you guys were just waiting to pick up the scraps from the lion's Thalion's table. How interesting that you did not have the troops are gear to fight the gobblins only a few weeks ago, while we were marching field armies out, yet now you have no problem starting a war with us.  Well okay then, welcome to your Pearl Harbor.
The fact that this is your time at work is a pure coincidence. Unfortunately for me and my faction I am not able to clairvoyant see my opponents time schedules to plan things poorly for them. Yes we did manage to get gear over a few weeks and managed to outfit a few armies. However with the disbandment of the Gobblins our "alliance" was ended. We decided to prevent another month of zero conflict by attacking someone soon. Of our options we had the most reason to go after you because of the proximity of your castle and that it separates our city from our castles. Its been a week or two since your last battle versus the Gobblins and I'm sure you have had plenty of time to rebuild. We do not plan to go after any of your fiefs in the North so if you keep your armies away from the Castle we shall not attack them.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 01:39:23 am by Tristan_of_Erzoth »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

Just a bunch of garbage. "It's a pretty low hit and a lie..." Yeah fucking right. It's war in a war game, and YES, your leadership DID ignore our messages. It's just our word vs yours on that one so it's pointless to even discuss it. You're lucky we even wasted a few keystrokes sending those messages in the first place.

I can only imagine the smug response you would've given had you actually responded to the idea of us connecting our territory without forcefully taking it from you.

Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
I'm just happy to see some war happening between my two dear friends.  13 Knights claim neutrality in this as we are a mercenary army.  But, if you want to throw silver or gear at us ,please PM me (although our armies aren't quite fighting fit yet, we still have ticks and commanders we will happily sell for gear).

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can somebody explain which clan is worse here?

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I was informed that after posting this Thalion began quick marching and was quickly gaining distance faster than he was before from multiple people in the area. In our opinion this was a response to our post and so we reacted quicker by quick marching and taking him before he could get away.

I highly doubt that Thalion was QM, He had been moving, but your response is reasonable.

Just a bunch of garbage. "It's a pretty low hit and a lie..." Yeah fucking right. It's war in a war game, and YES, your leadership DID ignore our messages. It's just our word vs yours on that one so it's pointless to even discuss it. You're lucky we even wasted a few keystrokes sending those messages in the first place.

I can only imagine the smug response you would've given had you actually responded to the idea of us connecting our territory without forcefully taking it from you.

Not really pointless, considering your faction public gave one hour and did not, DID NOT, uphold your word on an hour and attacked, Granted, your right, its a war game, and this sneak attack will not be forgotten.

Here is my Smug response had I been person responded to trying to take territory forcefully, Go Fuck Yourself, now diplomatically, I would of thought of the idea connecting territory if a peacefully solution could of been made. But let lose the dogs of war, GOD WILLS IT< VICTORY OR DEATH! >

(click to show/hide)

"We do not plan to go after any of your fiefs in the North so if you keep your armies away from the Castle we shall not attack them." I highly doubt your faction will keep your word. But I guess we shall see.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
hey havelle the autistic wizards guild has arranged to steal your fief from you by the way

sorry