Author Topic: The Calradian Confederacy claims the lands of New Tadsamesh & New Tilbaut Castle  (Read 10525 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Ohh the glory days;

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

god damn that picture and quote gets me every time
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
But my dear, Havelle, how can we truly judge who is worse sense CC never marched out and fought in a real field battle?
Can't believe either your or Havelle responded to that bait. I have nothing but respect for Thalion and Finnian and their few clan mates that are still active. We did a make shift clan battle around 8 months ago and Mithrim won it. I highly doubt they'd replicate those same results today however. The battles tomorrow will be a better test of the skill of our clans and we are expecting them to both to be battles fought to the last.

(click to show/hide)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Occasionally you gotta take the bait to grow as a human being.

"The finer the bait, the shorter the wait!"

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
Good battles today and thank you to everyone who showed up to support the confederacy and our claims! The battle has just begun and we hope for your continued support. Some good defenses ran by the Wardens even though you were outgeared in the second.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I want to thank the person in CC who limited rounceys and great lances to me, you're the best and I will fight for you more.

signed,

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
I'm just going to say it. You guys are fucking retarded. Acre leaves you, takes like 3 fiefs and a castle, joins Gobblins, who most definitely would've stomped you into the ground, you don't do anything about that. Instead you make this thread over ONE castle and ONE fief, from someone who didn't just up and leave your faction and steal the fiefs. This makes no goddamn sense at all.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
Ummm are you confusing us with the despotate?

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I'm just going to say it. You guys are fucking retarded. Acre leaves you, takes like 3 fiefs and a castle, joins Gobblins, who most definitely would've stomped you into the ground, you don't do anything about that. Instead you make this thread over ONE castle and ONE fief, from someone who didn't just up and leave your faction and steal the fiefs. This makes no goddamn sense at all.

Wrong faction
You are talking about the Despotate

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
Wrong faction
You are talking about the Despotate

Well excuuuuuussse me. I thought you guys were the same thing or allies or something. Doesn't change the fact that I still think you're all retards though!

Good on ya' for actually doing something. DEPOSTATE HOW'S THE TRADING GOING?

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 02:06:40 pm by Bronto »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Doesn't change the fact that I still think you're all retards though!

Do not worry, I believe every one is now a retard.
How retarded are we all to play CRPG for this long, and still take oure time in it :)

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
DEPOSTATE HOW'S THE TRADING GOING?

(click to show/hide)

Good, thanks for asking.
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id

While I would've liked a shot at owning Kelredan Castle and those lands over there, as you said in your next post they screwed over Despotate and not us. Its not our place to go and reconquer their lost lands and we would rather not have possibly weakened our relations with our best butt buddy. And yes we are declaring war over one castle and one village lol. We aren't a very big faction and we know our limitations of what we can hold, we arent here for world domination.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
an alert to all who it concerns: The lands of New Tilbaut Castle are being blockaded. Any who we suspect of coming near the castle will be intercepted and attacked. If you are in the area and moving through, please message me on either the website or on steam so we can give you passage through the blockade and avoid any unnecessary bloodshed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
an alert to all who it concerns: The lands of New Tilbaut Castle are being blockaded. Any who we suspect of coming near the castle will be intercepted and attacked. If you are in the area and moving through, please message me on either the website or on steam so we can give you passage through the blockade and avoid any unnecessary bloodshed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Fuck you
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.

Translation: now that it's come to it we'd actually rather not fight a war per say, so we'll just "blockade" it for awhile until something else comes up to occupy people's attention.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"