Author Topic: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport  (Read 33509 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: religion of peace followers spreading love at brussels airport
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2016, 03:03:21 pm »
+1
It's just remarkable when everything goes to shit and then people sound surprised. Like 'o we funded ultra extremist groups, invaded the country they were occupying and now they're attacking us? How could they? They must be evil!'

There's that part and then there's the part where they attack their own people. Sure some actions they do could be excused by the West fucking their shit up, but most of the religious extremism they do cannot be throw under the same rug.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2016, 04:04:47 pm »
How is that relevant? Some other religiously-motivated groups are violent because of their religious beliefs, did anybody here say anything to the contrary?
Sendero Luminoso had no business with religion, neither FARC nor ETA.

Oh poor Arabs, evil Westerners are causing them to suicide bomb in Brussels.
Oh poor europeans, fucks ppl's home up, then cries when get killed in return.
*I'm really sorry for the losses and i don't mean that, but with your stupid generalisation, you made me say it.

I wonder how many of those 1.3 million did Josh Homme kill personally. I don't know what we could expect? Maybe something along the lines of post-ww2 Germany? Or was the utter destruction of a whole country and its splitting into meaningless blocs completely different? Who the hell are these invaders you are talking about? The ones that left after Iraq elected a government representative of the majority of the population?
You can find the invaders list in seconds by simply using google. Elected government ? LOL. I think you mean that U.S puppet Kurd who put into power by U.S, to an Arab country. Yea, majority.
Homme don't have to kill them all personally, they turned that place into a free for all land, zero public order with no law. So yes, West is the responsible for 1.3 million deaths.

Is it though? Is it so surprising that a religion that preaches violence and death at every corner has violent followers and a martyr culture?
There is no difference between extremist islam and extremist x-y-z. One bombs with aircraft, other makes themselves a bomb.

Geopolitics. The US tried to use them to counter SU involvement in the region, which was a bigger enemy at the time.
True, but same shit. "Politics" can be a legit answer for any argument, but still doesn't change the fact that they're two-faced pricks.

Except out of these, only Turkey acts as if Kurds are untermensch. I wouldn't know about Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan and I suppose their attitude is on sale, but I'm pretty sure all the others would recognize an independent Kurdistan.
Turkey is not acting that way, you know nothing Jon Snow. Sure, they will recognize it as long as their interests are overlapping.

Actually, supporting Kurdish independence isn't the same as supporting the Kurdish terror attacks in Turkey.
So from your point of view, one can support ISIS independence and curse ISIS terror attacks at the same time. Seems legit.

Also, that photo is a PKK tent, who killed approximately 30K ppl in Turkey and the responsible of terror attacks. That picture is a proof of openly, clearly, publicly supporting a terrorist organization. What a shame.

No, not really. Me and you are being targeted by lunatics because of our *way of life* and bullshit pseudo-historical reasons.
No, me and you are being targeted because we're batting the beehive.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:16:59 pm by DKNhz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2016, 04:20:27 pm »
+3
If it wasn't for how retarded DKNhz is, this thread would be boring. Keep on keeping on.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2016, 05:23:09 pm »
+2
Sendero Luminoso had no business with religion, neither FARC nor ETA.

Your point being?

Oh poor europeans, fucks ppl's home up, then cries when get killed in return.

So according to your logic, we should just nuke the hell out of the entire middle-east as retaliation?

*I'm really sorry for the losses and i don't mean that, but with your stupid generalisation, you made me say it.

"you made me say it" oh you have no idea how appropriate that is, poor little agency-deprived thing.

You can find the invaders list in seconds by simply using google. Elected government ? LOL. I think you mean that U.S puppet Kurd who put into power by U.S, to an Arab country. Yea, majority.

You don't know what "invader" means. Also yeah, elected government that took a long time to form and spent a lot of energy trying to clean up the Sunni minority holding most of the power in the country, which led in part to the rebellion in the North.

Homme don't have to kill them all personally, they turned that place into a free for all land, zero public order with no law. So yes, West is the responsible for 1.3 million deaths.

So what would have happened had the coalition not invaded Iraq? I'm curious what kind of fairyland you think it was before. Of course, the West is also responsible for the rampant religious and tribal extremism pervading every layer of society in Iraq. But I digress, this isn't even close to the actual stated rationale by Daech for the recent attacks.

There is no difference between extremist islam and extremist x-y-z. One bombs with aircraft, other makes themselves a bomb.

Depends on what you call extremist. If it necessarily means killing innocents out of spite, then there are incredibly few extremists in the world. Think of extremist vegans and all the suicide bombings that they do. Surely extremist Muslims are as dangerous as extremist vegans? Yet clearly they're not.

True, but same shit. "Politics" can be a legit answer for any argument, but still doesn't change the fact that they're two-faced pricks.

I don't even know where you're going with this.

Turkey is not acting that way, you know nothing Jon Snow. Sure, they will recognize it as long as their interests are overlapping.

Turkey is making sure that Peshmergas are hit as hard as possible by Daech and practically fabricating "PKK attacks". That plus violently repressing all forms of domestic dissidence in favor of Kurdish independence and in general. What's the freedom index of Turkey again?

So from your point of view, one can support ISIS independence and curse ISIS terror attacks at the same time. Seems legit.

Except Kurdistan would be in no way similar to ISIS. "ISIS independence" has nothing to do with self-determination whatsoever.

Also, that photo is a PKK tent, who killed approximately 30K ppl in Turkey and the responsible of terror attacks. That picture is a proof of openly, clearly, publicly supporting a terrorist organization. What a shame.

Yes, when the Turkish ambassador asked him about it, Didier Reinders answered "I support Kurdish terrorists!". It's a tent.

No, me and you are being targeted because we're batting the beehive.

So as I said, according to your line of thinking the entire ISIS territory is fair game for annihilation, now that we are attacked?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2016, 06:08:12 pm »
+2
Ask anyone who's been in Iraq, Kurds are the only decent people there.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2400
  • Infamy: 724
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2016, 06:28:01 pm »
Maybe you feel good, but as stated in your post you will die, the world will move on, and no one will care. A shallow superficial life that achieves nothing. A human living like that truly is worthless.

No life is worthless to one who is living it. You shouldn't concern with opinion of others, they aren't living your life.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2016, 09:18:32 pm »
Of course not. And that I think undercuts much of the US led involvement in the Middle-East and Central Asia. There were never any good intentions, just false pretext and smoke and mirrors for a greater agenda, whether it be stopping the rise of communism, oil or whatever.

It's just remarkable when everything goes to shit and then people sound surprised. Like 'o we funded ultra extremist groups, invaded the country they were occupying and now they're attacking us? How could they? They must be evil!'

Of course much of that is propagated by the media and Governments to cover their own fuck ups.

Fuck it the world is messed up and people in general are just shits.

/end discussion

Afghanistan was where Al Qaida hatched the plans for 911 and where they had a safe haven.  It was entirely proper to go after the attackers and the ones that sheltered them. The right of a country to self defense is recognized under any international charter you wish to check.  The Taliban and Al-Qaida were routed and it was the mistake of getting involved in Iraq that allowed the Taliban to spring back.

The first Gulf War, to force Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait, was also a correct response to naked aggression.  Neither of these two examples involved bad intentions or smoke and mirrors or false pretexts. 

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2016, 09:20:36 pm »
Your point being?
Terror is not about religion.

So according to your logic, we should just nuke the hell out of the entire middle-east as retaliation?
No, we shouldn't be there in the first place.

"you made me say it" oh you have no idea how appropriate that is, poor little agency-deprived thing.
It was a sarcasm against your generalisation towards Arabs.

You don't know what "invader" means. Also yeah, elected government that took a long time to form and spent a lot of energy trying to clean up the Sunni minority holding most of the power in the country, which led in part to the rebellion in the North.
They didn't ask you to come with your army, and that makes you an invader. Sunni sect is the majority of Mid East. It's %50-50 in Iraq if we exclude Turkmens. They have nothing to do with the sectarian violence.

So what would have happened had the coalition not invaded Iraq? I'm curious what kind of fairyland you think it was before. Of course, the West is also responsible for the rampant religious and tribal extremism pervading every layer of society in Iraq. But I digress, this isn't even close to the actual stated rationale by Daech for the recent attacks.
Nothing gives you any right to invade any country which you are 5.000km away from, and have no connection. World wouldn't have to suffer from ISIS if we didn't bring democracy to Iraq.

Turkey is making sure that Peshmergas are hit as hard as possible by Daech and practically fabricating "PKK attacks". That plus violently repressing all forms of domestic dissidence in favor of Kurdish independence and in general. What's the freedom index of Turkey again?
Turkey is making sure that YPG is hit as hard as possible by any other organization which located near them. YPG is PKK's Syrian extension, which is stated by Barzani 2 days ago. Current Peshmerga leader.

Turkey and Peshmarga are fighting together against the PKK for almost 24 years now. When Saddam gassed the fuck out of Kurds, Turkey opened it's border and let 1.5 million Kurds in. Turkey gave Turkish red passport to Barzani so he could travel around the world freely to make demarche. Today, Turkey already have 3 million Syrian refugees in, including Syrian Kurds.

Turkey have all legal rights to protect it's national integrity, like any other country. She is and will repress all armed rebellions.

Except Kurdistan would be in no way similar to ISIS. "ISIS independence" has nothing to do with self-determination whatsoever.
ISIS have much thing to do with self-determination. They want to form a Sunni state and govern themselves. And they did. The IS part of ISIS is now actually a state.

Yes, when the Turkish ambassador asked him about it, Didier Reinders answered "I support Kurdish terrorists!". It's a tent.
Could you make that tent for ISIS in Belgium ? No. So how do they make PKK tent ? an organization which is declared as terrorist by both EU and NATO. Just how ? This is nothing but my terrorist and your terrorist case. They don't give a fuck just because it doesn't bite them.

So as I said, according to your line of thinking the entire ISIS territory is fair game for annihilation, now that we are attacked?
As i said, our stupid politic maneuvers caused ISIS, now we're suffering from the consequences.

Ask anyone who's been in Iraq, Kurds are the only decent people there.
I've been in Iraq, Iran and Turkey. It's not something like googling from 5.000km away. Those decent people doing ethnic cleansing in Northern Iraq and Syria. You can find human rights workers and EU diplomat reports online.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2016, 09:30:17 pm »

I've been in Iraq, Iran and Turkey. It's not something like googling from 5.000km away. Those decent people doing ethnic cleansing in Northern Iraq and Syria. You can find human rights workers and EU diplomat reports online.
What were you doing there? Attending Al Qaeda training camps?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 175
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2016, 10:00:24 pm »
If it wasn't for how retarded DKNhz is, this thread would be boring. Keep on keeping on.

Yeah, we're just recycling same garbage over and over again. It's nice to see fresh face around here. It helps that he's young, Turkish and obviously clueless.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2016, 10:14:28 pm »
+1
Yeah, we're just recycling same garbage over and over again. It's nice to see fresh face around here. It helps that he's young, Turkish and obviously clueless.
Oh, he's Turkish? That explains.... well, everything.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 25, 2016, 08:04:23 am »
+3
It would be good if there is any correct statement in that sentence. Sadly, all are wrong.

What were you doing there? Attending Al Qaeda training camps?
Is that your argument for real ? Not surprised, you had nothing to say. They have magnificent places, stunning architecture. You should visit too.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 25, 2016, 10:01:01 am »
It would be good if there is any correct statement in that sentence. Sadly, all are wrong.
Is that your argument for real ? Not surprised, you had nothing to say. They have magnificent places, stunning architecture. You should visit too.

DKNhz :1 Xant and Leshma: 0

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2016, 11:32:25 am »
Oh, he's Turkish? That explains.... well, everything.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!