Author Topic: Ban Rest_in_Peace  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Ban Rest_in_Peace
« on: March 18, 2016, 08:52:45 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s): Rest_in_Peace
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Around 8:40 pm gmt +1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: I spawned before I got intentionally tk'ed by someone else, then suddenly RIP swings at me once (intentionally, he does that very often when ever I spawn he swings at me once taking half of my hp), but he didn't stop this time and hit me again and again till I died.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Griefing me the last few days heavily, many people already wittnessed it, even admins like cassi etc. but yeah he just doesn't stop and having fun with it.
6. Multiple Screenshots:

First swing, hans was right behind me when it happened btw.

http://puu.sh/nLi8l/66aae30b8d.jpg

He keeps going for it hitting me a 2nd time:

http://puu.sh/nLibY/fd1f5fde3f.jpg

Last screen says it all, he kills me and quickly disconnects so I can't report him a 3rd time

http://puu.sh/nLjU3/7a88daa82a.jpg

Oh yeah and a bonus from the steam chat, cus that's prove enough for this whole shit which happens the last few days.

http://puu.sh/nLiiW/ea0a974333.png

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:

Hans_Shadowspan

Fucking hell, since I play my old friendcher everyone griefes griefes griefes trolls trolls trolls and tk me every round literally.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:16:42 pm by Xesta »
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ยค=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
Re: Ban Rest_in_Peace
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 09:13:39 pm »
Cassi the admin will handle this

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 10:01:14 pm »
The actual fuck I wasnt even playing at this time >_>

Just on a serious note you both have been doing shit since days now, yesterday you teamkilled him by headshot 20 sec after round start and he ban polled you, you claimed it was an accident but... *cough cought*

Just for justice, doesnt really affect RIP getting his too hard trying ass (essay) bananad anyway
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 10:32:43 pm »
The actual fuck I wasnt even playing at this time >_>

Just on a serious note you both have been doing shit since days now, yesterday you teamkilled him by headshot 20 sec after round start and he ban polled you, you claimed it was an accident but... *cough cought*

Just for justice, doesnt really affect RIP getting his too hard trying ass (essay) bananad anyway

He was actually standing right infront of me so I will headshot him, more like waiting for me to shoot and then stand himself infront of me, which is griefing.

Another screenshot on another map where it happened again (him standing on front of me glancing me 24/7 not letting me shoot the enemy)

http://puu.sh/nLoSV/b33a4f615b.jpg

So what the fuck am I supposed to do then? He forces me to headshot him or let me get killed by the enemy because I can't do jackshit as archer with low mobility.

I just want to play the fucking game without getting trolled 24/7 ingame. It's fine by me if people insult or harass me in chat, I do that as well but just fucking get out of my way bitches.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 11:09:32 pm »
yes no worries I havent witness it myself directly so I guess your right, for me it previously looked like you both acted like twats in a somewhat hate-loving way the last days so I didnt really bother with it.

I cant deal with it anyway because we have a special relationship but honestly it looks like RIP fucked up. What he said now: (at least an excuse)

(click to show/hide)
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1679
  • Infamy: 2459
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 12:29:33 am »
RIP is a fine fellow, tked him million times on purpose he never reported me.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 12:29:51 am »
He forced me to create this thread and there I go.

I have like over 20 screens of him griefing me the last couple days, but I didn't give a fuck at that time, but now he's taking it to another level by teamkilling me at the start of the round which ofc pissed me off.

If he would just stop this shit from now on I'm fine with it and he doesn't needs to be banned, so I'm closing this thread as long as he stops. He can still harass me on chat I don't care lel.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 12:31:52 am »
yes no worries I havent witness it myself directly so I guess your right, for me it previously looked like you both acted like twats in a somewhat hate-loving way the last days so I didnt really bother with it.

I cant deal with it anyway because we have a special relationship but honestly it looks like RIP fucked up. What he said now: (at least an excuse)

(click to show/hide)

Thats how real admins deal with situations like these.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 11:25:18 am »
Good thing Cassi is where he should be, finally.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.