Author Topic: Return of the Squids  (Read 19926 times)

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
Re: Return of the Squids
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2016, 02:18:46 am »
+3
saxton you realize you have literally never contributed as much as a wet fart to this games activity or culture, so literally nobody gives a shit what you have to say to people like us who have lol. get relevant, kid
"culture" lmao

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2016, 02:33:04 am »
+4
it was a good shitpost aow made though

The day after the post; I opened my restaurant. So if you live in Brevard county FL. Hit me up and I'll hook you up with a free shave ice.

Edit: yes even Anders is welcome
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:38:34 am by CALAMARI »

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2016, 02:34:09 am »
+1
Yes you are.

What happened yesterday was the first time I've seen a faction screwed over due to servers being down, it is nowhere near a regular thing.

So if they want to bitch out because they lost a few armies and blame it on being a normal thing, they can go cry about it on another game.

From talking with the other GOBBLIN members for the past 2 weeks, people have been getting burnt out at a alarming rate. I would be more active myself but this is one of the busiest times of the year for my job. Also having to balance my real life with the ridiculous time amount needed to herd people around on strat is tough and not something I particularly enjoy.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2016, 02:37:43 am »
saxton you realize you have literally never contributed as much as a wet fart to this games activity or culture, so literally nobody gives a shit what you have to say to people like us who have lol. get relevant, kid

You still owe me Fenada you stupid Acre loving dick wisperer
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2016, 02:52:50 am »
+1
The day after the post; I opened my restaurant. So if you live in Brevard county FL. Hit me up and I'll hook you up with a free shave ice.

Sure. Bout 2 hours South of me.

Give me an address and you may see me hop in, even if it is 2 hours away.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2016, 03:44:08 am »
From talking with the other GOBBLIN members for the past 2 weeks, people have been getting burnt out at a alarming rate. I would be more active myself but this is one of the busiest times of the year for my job. Also having to balance my real life with the ridiculous time amount needed to herd people around on strat is tough and not something I particularly enjoy.

Accountant
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2016, 04:22:27 am »
+3
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2016, 05:05:43 am »
+1

Ok, I'll buy a $300 plane ticket for a free $3 snow cone.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2016, 05:21:22 am »
+3
Ok, I'll buy a $300 plane ticket for a free $3 snow cone.

You flying in the luggage compartment or something? three hundo ain't half bad.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2016, 05:32:06 am »
+1
what the fuck is this

yall walked in and took our villages then ran away

and got pissy when we took them back and now youre quitting

what the fuck, we had gear and ticks ready

if youre complaining about the battles then just fucking start a field battle with a decent 1000 tick army if youre impatient

better yet you coulda stacked your ticks/gear and gone for a sweet siege on weyyah or whateveru

instead you just fucking take over villages we pulled gear and ticks from so we can have a decent army and garrison where it matters (like any of our castles)

and you guys are acting like we aint done shit but when we finally muster the gear/ticks to take on a decent gobblin campaign w/ 4-5 war parties you bail on us

i mean im sorry we didnt fucking stroll right into your green lap with shitty gear/few ticks for the sheer purpose of your convenience

i mean godamn if you really are all about providing strat with good battles then fucking follow through with a campaign if you take the initiative to start a war with a faction that can provide you with them

if you were gonna burn out eventually (which was to be expected, honestly) then at least have one decent string of battles so youre not a complete fuckin hypocrite

but i guess the sI love you the limit when you dont give a shit anymore

ugh

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2016, 05:39:15 am »
+1
what the fuck is this

yall walked in and took our villages then ran away

and got pissy when we took them back and now youre quitting

what the fuck, we had gear and ticks ready

if youre complaining about the battles then just fucking start a field battle with a decent 1000 tick army if youre impatient

better yet you coulda stacked your ticks/gear and gone for a sweet siege on weyyah or whateveru

instead you just fucking take over villages we pulled gear and ticks from so we can have a decent army and garrison where it matters (like any of our castles)

and you guys are acting like we aint done shit but when we finally muster the gear/ticks to take on a decent gobblin campaign w/ 4-5 war parties you bail on us

i mean im sorry we didnt fucking stroll right into your green lap with shitty gear/few ticks for the sheer purpose of your convenience

i mean godamn if you really are all about providing strat with good battles then fucking follow through with a campaign if you take the initiative to start a war with a faction that can provide you with them

if you were gonna burn out eventually (which was to be expected, honestly) then at least have one decent string of battles so youre not a complete fuckin hypocrite

but i guess the sI love you the limit when you dont give a shit anymore

ugh

Yeah the timing is pretty sheeit, that said the nerds that have said here today that they are definitely done are not the ones that are actually in the desert right now. So who knows really.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2016, 05:43:43 am »
Yeah the timing is pretty sheeit, that said the nerds that have said here today that they are definitely done are not the ones that are actually in the desert right now. So who knows really.

Well yeah, but I mean, a meme machine without a dank engine runs on stale fumes. I suppose artyem havelle chester sands someone else could step up to bat and take the reins, but the gobblins wont really have the same rosters as before. This will result in another interregnum of trading bullshittery until two or more decently prepared factions can start wrassling for fiefs again.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2016, 05:48:01 am »
+5

why are you typing like a slam poetry script

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2016, 05:57:01 am »
You flying in the luggage compartment or something? three hundo ain't half bad.

well i'm buying my ticked a month in advance so its not going to be too expensive.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2016, 06:14:34 am »
+2
I do want people be correct with something that's taught as late as third grade. I just cringed at your post.

Don't act like you've never done it before, f aggot

Anywho, I think it's a shame to see the GOBBLIN faction go, but I can understand why you guys are leaving. It's draining to play a game that has literally zero support from the developers. The game will have lost a lot of its energy with the loss of its currently most active clan.

Hope melee:battlegrounds is worth it.

lmao
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.