Author Topic: Pandor's repentance.  (Read 45828 times)

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
Re: Pandor's repentance.
« Reply #270 on: March 21, 2016, 09:24:04 am »
+1
@Gurni 
rofl,u need a printscreen portfolio  :?: :lol:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #271 on: March 21, 2016, 10:27:56 am »
@Gurni 
rofl,u need a printscreen portfolio  :?: :lol:
How about proof?
And we're not talking random snippets from some diplomacy strat thread but circumstances he clearly expressed anti-Russian sentiments while acting as an admin.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 21, 2016, 11:55:10 am »
Good golly miss Molly..

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #273 on: March 21, 2016, 12:16:53 pm »
+4
Do you have examples of Blackbow's racism towards russians?

this arrow hack is pure shame true archers dont need dis ...

those russians always need to hax coz bad ... crpg made me racist against dem !!

+ Eu1 every time druzhinas archers are online.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 12:20:00 pm by vipere »

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #274 on: March 21, 2016, 12:24:56 pm »
+5
I see now. It has now become clear that Pandor wasnt banned because he was a cheating scumbag with green arrows while taunting admins and providing a download link for the exploit. Blackbows mission is to remove all russians from the mod and he must have influenced the other admins for this decision. Clearly Russians are targeted.

THATS RACIST!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 21, 2016, 01:13:38 pm »
+2
How about proof?
And we're not talking random snippets from some diplomacy strat thread but circumstances he clearly expressed anti-Russian sentiments while acting as an admin.

I didn't make screenshoots because didn't think i will need to mention this anywhere and didn't plan to ban him. But i'm sure a lot of ppl who play at night knows and i can only call witnesses. Like Lunasa said for example. I've had discussion with him about this for a good bit of time right in the chat and everyone read it. So not hard to work out.
I wouldn't even bring it up if not for this situation.
He isn't the only one who is doing that, but only one that i've seen from admins.
I could understand him hating Pindor for green arrows or me for headshooting him all the time, but i don't understand what does it have to do with russian nation.
I'm personally against radical nationalism of any kind and hate on national level. I dislike BBow too now for what he said multiple times, but i can't say i hate all french because of him or they all scum of the world, because its stupid. 

TO HESKEYTIME:
if as they said they will discuss this situation with all admins and make them vote or something on this issue that means BBow will be there too. So all connected
when UIF looks at you

Offline hellou

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 21, 2016, 01:28:52 pm »
+1

Shittalking is not racism, its much more an important component of crpg  :lol:

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #277 on: March 21, 2016, 01:33:19 pm »
+1
Shittalking is not racism, its much more an important component of crpg  :lol:

Shittalking is key component to any community i can enjoy, this is why vanguard is best guard.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 21, 2016, 01:50:56 pm »
+2
i would agree if he would shit talk about me or my clan :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #279 on: March 21, 2016, 03:42:13 pm »
+2
I didn't make screenshoots because didn't think i will need to mention this anywhere and didn't plan to ban him. But i'm sure a lot of ppl who play at night knows and i can only call witnesses. Like Lunasa said for example. I've had discussion with him about this for a good bit of time right in the chat and everyone read it. So not hard to work out.
I wouldn't even bring it up if not for this situation.
He isn't the only one who is doing that, but only one that i've seen from admins.
I could understand him hating Pindor for green arrows or me for headshooting him all the time, but i don't understand what does it have to do with russian nation.
I'm personally against radical nationalism of any kind and hate on national level. I dislike BBow too now for what he said multiple times, but i can't say i hate all french because of him or they all scum of the world, because its stupid. 

TO HESKEYTIME:
if as they said they will discuss this situation with all admins and make them vote or something on this issue that means BBow will be there too. So all connected
Well, if you wanna file an official complaint, I'm afraid witnesses are not good enough of proof.
But if you or others actually feel discriminated by an admin - any admin - because of your nationality then please bring it to our attention with good, solid proof. Otherwise there is no way for anyone to act upon it.
I can guarantee you that this specific ban for Pandor is in no way related to his nationality but only to his very own 'stupidity', pardon my French.
I might be wrong but I don't think that Blackbow even has access to the admin forum part yet - he certainly did not take part in the current and ongoing discussion about Pandor.
But I'm afraid you have to take my word for it.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #280 on: March 21, 2016, 04:05:01 pm »
+3

And he calls me a swedish pussy and my playstyle as "russian". Never been banned for either... It's just banter and everyone knows Blackbow isn't a badmin, just bad.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 21, 2016, 04:40:35 pm »
+1
And he calls me a swedish pussy and my playstyle as "russian". Never been banned for either... It's just banter and everyone knows Blackbow isn't a badmin, just bad.

I can determine a joke. It doesn't come with 1hr explanation on why he hates all russians.
I never had intent to ban or complain on BlackBow as i said. As long as he doesn't go nuts and start banning all DRZ members on server. But who knows how many admins like him, i hope its just 1.

Molly:
Yes Pandor did something stupid, we all agreed on that. And u keep going to this. But others did same thing in the past and got completely different admin reaction then him, why?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #282 on: March 21, 2016, 04:43:21 pm »
+1
So why would any admin in their right-mind ever consider unbanning you?

I still believe that its not actually cheat.

I can't believe people are raging over the fact that tinkering with your models and textures client side should be restricted or overseen.

Now here is a suggestion. Some servers have the restriction on, some have it off, and you can decide where you want to play. And if you really want to play with your unicorn on the restricted servers, you put it into the review process.

Some people really find something rageworthy in every little thing...

yes

Perhaps since providing links to "cheats" in the past people didnt get banned/muted for when posting them and even when "flaunting them" and the "common sense" rule was diffrent back then.
(click to show/hide)

But only since general concensus changed, and an admin played upon this favourable suddently. It turned into cheating from admins perspective. And Pandor had all the right to question this.
It became a problem only, when Pandor decided to do it.

I'll have dupre remove the link later; I don't particularly recall L1fe's thread which is convenient for me I suppose.
Thanks, you proven a point.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 05:19:00 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #283 on: March 21, 2016, 04:44:11 pm »
Shittalking is key component to any community i can enjoy, this is why vanguard is best guard.

I feel like I'm missing something here, I don't see many VG's whining in game or out, to be honest I've found it's mostly mercs that do the most whining (At least in game), idk, maybe you're in the server when I'm not..?

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #284 on: March 21, 2016, 04:52:11 pm »
+1
I feel like I'm missing something here, I don't see many VG's whining in game or out, to be honest I've found it's mostly mercs that do the most whining (At least in game), idk, maybe you're in the server when I'm not..?

Shittalking is no problem, and when done modestly in-game i dont see much of a problem. But i think it does become a problem, when it happens frequently.. and targeted at the same group. You could argue its not shittalking anymore, but there's something more going on.

I guess VG shittalking doesnt "stick out enough". And any Vanguard, correct me if i'm wrong... But i think Vanguard rarely plays CRPG dedicated anymore. Since RIP Mod, obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 04:58:29 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk