Author Topic: Ban Killmax (big retard)  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Ban Killmax (big retard)
« on: March 12, 2016, 09:58:40 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s): Killmax
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 9:48 gmt +1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
Retard first just started to th me once for no reason at the start of the round, then I told him I have many screenshots of him THing me once every time round starts, told him I gonna report him for that shit, then he go full retard and teamkilled me insulting me (which I don't give a fuck about) AND PROVOKES ME which I do care about cus he's griefing and trolling EVERYONE.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
He's the biggest fucking retard ever seen before, should be banned longer for all the things he already did before to people, not only me against me.
6. Multiple Screenshots:

First th told him I can ban him for that:

http://puu.sh/nEcGC/30f32605c7.jpg

After that goes full ape shit as also seen on the screenshot and instulting/provoking and gone apeshit after as well having a 2min fight with me while I block most of his swings.

http://puu.sh/nEcLL/2dc43a09a9.jpg

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:

Some kremsies, and other people in the chatlog, asking when he gets banned finally.

I also saw an admin kicking him from the server, don't know if he was banned afterwards, but his behaviour is highly fucking out of control. Who cares if he insults people etc. I don't, but if he starts to fuck around teamwounding me every fucking round saying sorry after and griefing the hell out of it really fucking buggs the shit out of me. Finally he goes full retard that's why I report this shit now.

He deserves fucking grucial treatment.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
Re: Ban Killmax (big retard)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 10:02:52 pm »
same as you are. you are not better than he is.
you two should be closed in small room together with priest so he can bless your rectums.
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 10:03:01 pm »
I can confirm this. I'm Bittersweet_von_Krems. was playing eu1 while this happened.
He teamkilled me earlier today too for no obvious reason and usually talks a lot of shit in chat.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 10:09:18 pm »
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
Retard first just started to th me once for no reason at the start of the round, then I told him I have many screenshots of him THing me once every time round starts, told him I gonna report him for that shit, then he go full retard and teamkilled me insulting me (which I don't give a fuck about) AND PROVOKES ME which I do care about cus he's griefing and trolling EVERYONE.

Where are the other screenshots where he teamhits you in other rounds? We can see only one round, 3 TH total and 1TK.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 10:15:38 pm »
http://puu.sh/nEdQK/d06aae1470.jpg Yesterday.

http://puu.sh/nEdT9/3d2b213711.jpg 2 days ago, and so on.

Literally every day.

I don't have the need to lie about this shit.

Also perverz the fuck do you want from me? Gtfo of my thread. Just because I'm salty doesnt mean I'm like him teamwounding and teamkilling + griefing everyone every single round.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Mirliva

• Count
  • Renown: 249
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Defend the catapult! [H]
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Payne von Krems
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 10:26:52 pm »
You know the "TH" got a meaning in two different ways. First is the general meaning of it. Second is Xesta's meaning. First one is serious problem that the only otistic guys can do it. But Second one, Xesta's meaning, is actually we can say it for all situations. Today I bumped you by mistake and you reported it also there was no reason. Before of it I bumped you cuz there was a bridge and you didn't let me to pass it cuz you were so slow for me and running forward me. Actually everything is TH for you and people don't like your report acts on it too. I agree Perv's all words here.

But; in the pics you sent we can say he's belonged to "first meaning" of it that I explained. I think he will be banned soon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Slava Ukraini!

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 10:31:18 pm »
CTRL + M is used by me when people bump intentional into me but I wouldn't bother reporting that so that's pure bullshit you are talking about.

Don't even get it why so many barabe people gather around this thread, has nothing to do with any of you guys. If I ever intentionally teamkill or teamhit you guys you wouldn't hesitate to get my ass banned instantly, so yeah please stay out of my thread when you wasn't even there and witnessed the whole stuff, thanks.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 10:31:31 pm »
I confess that i have attacked him intentionally on first attack,but in the links he gives i just nudge him on the back,admins can check if they are capable.
He is a complete liar i will show you.
Firstly,these are the pics of his friend Alec(bittersweet) admins can check logs i didn't attacked HIM AT ALL,but he did attack to me yesterday,and they are friends with this childish person.

Secondly,admins and badmins can check his and mine logs, this butthurt kid messes with me all day long we are in the game.
In this picture he puts an arrow in my face and dies,it was a 3-4 days ago i don't remember i knew that this day will come and this my old friend will report me for no reason,for no damn reason.

Thirdly,in the pics he has shared ,actually we were fighting,we were attacking each other,but he didn't put the pic where he attacked me or sweared me rather put the image where i did attack him.This kid acts the innocent on forums.

Note:Mirliva explains how he reports bumps,so i think it is the evidence for second pic he has shared on comments.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 10:35:01 pm »
Are you really so fucking pathetic to post screenshots which are clearly provoked and faked? The screenshots of me were anal_cream was right next to me was AFTER you fucking tked me and also you attacked me on the screenshot many more times than me, I just tried to protect my self from you and also take a look at your hp bar you lying fuck. Mostly I nudged you away from me but you kept swinging, anal_cream saw the whole shit, if he was honest he could prove all of it, but I doubt that but anyways it doesn't matter you are just a little liar, nothing more.

The admins can check everything what happened there, you are just making it worse for your self, funny guy.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 10:36:06 pm »
Cut the crap, both of you. Let's just grow up, shall we?

Next time either one of you pops up in a ban thread, and it can be proven that you've indeed broken the rules again, there will be a severe ban.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.