Author Topic: RP as Trolls?  (Read 6762 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
RP as Trolls?
« on: March 10, 2016, 12:34:36 pm »
These bastards do not RP as trolls.  They are trolls.  We all have our fun in forms, but yet, until now, I have never had any enem hate me.  Why, you ask? It's because I am not a pathetci needy troll nerd who desires validation.  We play the game differently.  They like to sperg and consider themselves awesome.  BUT.. I play this game for the game.  I usd to RP, but I realize now no one cares about an entertaining story.

But, back in the bad old days when battles were um, like, 25 vs. 25, I tried to get to know my enemies.  And I did.  I wa alays welcomed to their TS's, and, while we had a good laugh, we never divulged delicate information.  That was called 'diplomacy'.  When you could talk to your enemies, have a good lauygh, but stil realize this was a game to be won.

But now this upstart Daruvian fella kicks me out of his TS... why?  My guess is that he is afraid he wiol see the real power of my voice, and surrender unconditionally.

But... really?  Your gents will quit when it gets boring; which should be pretty soon now.  ORRRR... you can fight like a dink right now, and then later claim you didn't actually give a shit.  And quit.  Like a pussy.  That was rammed by me!  CUZ THAT IS THE ONLY PUSSY THAT NEEDS A BREAK!

Yeah, I tried play it col, but yuo booted me from you r TS.  "AAAAAAAAARGH, it's the guy who plays this game like a normal shit!"  So you ran away.  Like a pussy.  But not like a wet inviting pussy, but more like a scabby clitch; whos only moisture will be from the scabs.  You are the typoe of shithead who ruins multi players.  Why?

#1  You have no humour.  Nothing in your posts merit a good chuckle.  It's all 1990's Howard Stern shit.  "Allo, I'm annoyijng" lolololol, "ha, and that's all I got!"

#2 You have no strat history.  Did you play strat one?  Are you the old granpa talking about the good old days?  I, like 90% of current players, have no idea who you are.  I see you are good at ressurecting old timers (more names we don't know) who can fight like bastards, but, as we all know, are jut here for a joke.

#3 You claim to be trolling RPwise.  I guess to keep Sandy happy (I seriously wish I knew who you were that Sanderson actually cared).  But yet you TK me in NA1 (all your other gents were damn good sports, despite my low scores and constant TWing).

But come on!!!  You treated ACre- a faction dedicated to improving Strat and making the game fun for all- like a big fucking joke.  When Acre joined me, I said "Thank you".  And all them hates that said 'fuc you', I said 'fuck you' ritght back.  I never played this game like a popularity contest, and all the haterz, I gave emn shit.   Then they betrayed me.  Despite my attempts to make it good.

And you can imagine the hate I gave em... well, actually, none at all.

I guess my point is you are a bunch of whiny bitches who have no fucing idea how to play the game.  You bitch, you whine, you make enemies with everyone... then, when you realize no one likes your shit, you'll quit.

If you can man up til the end, I'll respect you.  If you pussy up when things get tough... well IDGAF.  You were just another flash in the pan.

PS. Please don't TK me in NA1 when I TW you.  I got an SS, but I'm way too cool to post it.  BUT... you TKing me made me feel miserable for quite awhile.  Playing this game with Dickheads rather than gents makes me want to vomit.  And I hate vomitting.

I miss fighting gents who wanted this game to be fun- ie Acre, WArdens the Hounds and Starks... oh, and Black Company- they were awesome.  And even Eques when they came.  Because I learned when I chatted with BlackBird that he wasn't an asshole.... just a guy who wanted to play.

But.. from what I've seen- Gobblins are trolls, and trolls are Gobblins.  Buncha gamerz who want to dominate and feel cool about it.  Read the shit about the War of the North to see how enjoyable true warfare can be.  It was 90% field battles and 95% at prime time.

It went from 8 vs 7 to 35 vs 35(ish).  Basically cuz we decided not to be dick heads.  Being a dick head is mildly amusing for a bit, but then people get tired of the bullsht posturing and repostijng of old posts.

OK, can't stay awake aqny longer,
Bryggan,
Blah blah blah blah

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: RP as Trolls?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:43:09 pm »
+21
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 01:52:30 pm »
TL:DR  I am awesome; they suck.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 02:10:05 pm »
+1

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:13:36 pm by njames89 »

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 02:30:59 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

That post came straight from the heart, it was a form of poetry within itself. This one didn't feel like all the other posts, this one felt special and natural. I wish I had the words to describe this beauty, (maybe it called a "stream of conciousness"?) It just seemed different.

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 02:42:26 pm »
+3
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 03:19:02 pm »
+1
Yo man, it is really not worth it.

Also, expect about 20-30 trolly posts within the next couple hours in this thread from Gobblins, half from Daruvian.  He will have to respond many times, I guarantee it, he cannot stop himself especially since I posted once (though to spite that last statement he may send a message to a friend to post for him lol).  This is my one and only post for this silly thread - stop wasting your time worrying about being kicked from ts - you are not missing much, few times I was there sounded like a bunch of whiny kids and Daruvian has super nasally Jewish voice that grates on the ears, like a walking stereotype.  I turned it very low volume to not feel like I'm hearing someone scratch the chalkboard with their nails.

(click to show/hide)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 03:34:44 pm »
+6
no, Bryggan,  fuck. no!  dont stop rping.  I never met you on ts or in game,  but was always delighted by the way you handled things on the forum.  you are a crucial part in the engine that keeps crpg running!
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 03:45:16 pm »
+1
Who r u
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »
+3
Heskey pretty much nailed it, I really have very little to say. I can't be bothered to read he entirety of that obtuse OP, no offense meant. (I stopped reading after you called me an upstart to though I've played the game much longer than you, and have more experience and clout in every regard in this pathetic Internet video game, and then when you said I kicked you from TS3 which is literally what we have done every time a diplomat comes nerding up our TS3 while we're playing CS go or whatever)

And Bryggan, take it easy would you? It's all an elaborate exploration into surrealism and irony. Genuinely.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 04:22:21 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 04:27:49 pm »
+2
Ok I read the whole thing because I was bored at work. You're just really off base with your remarks about everything except calling us trolls. How are you going to say we don't want fun when we declare all the wars, only attack in primetime + shit talk all these factions that don't, have the largest battles with even rosters, NEVER grovel about the fact that literally only two factions on the map aren't at war with us, etc

And all your personal attacks on me and how I ruin the game or whatever, and I'm not good or whatever, just subjective whining lol pretty easy to disprove. We've challenged you to fair battles repeatedly and kicked your ass fair and square by being competitive, we've all played this game longer than you, etc, etc... Any way you can actually quantify things all your insults are probably wrong lol plus you even mention how battles used to be small and now we're getting more mercs because of my involvement in STRAT 6 like that's a bad thing or something

You're losing your grip m8. Take a break for a week or something.

edit: and if you think we are just out to ruin the game, how the shit do you explain me getting along with and complimenting heskey on his factions performance? we have different opinions of what this game is at its best bryggan. yes we both like RP, but u see for us rp is a way to make actual competition more fervent, hilarious, intense, interesting, etc--not to live action ROLEPLAY and come up with excuses to be "sporting good friends" who trade for a year in a war game
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 04:41:33 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 04:57:11 pm »
+5
we've all played this game longer than you, etc, etc...

Not saying you're entirely wrong, but...

And Bryggan was around for strat 4, albeit very briefly.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 05:07:57 pm »
+10
Not saying you're entirely wrong, but...
(click to show/hide)

And Bryggan was around for strat 4, albeit very briefly.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 05:25:51 pm »
+10
Dude, you gotta relax.

I'm really sorry if being barred from our TS personally offended you, disappointed you, or otherwise harmed your mental state. It's just been protocol lately, all in good fun. Always end up banning anyone we're at war with. Shit, even banned Arys who made a tradition of coming in our TS belligerently intoxicated late at night. If you think we're spending more than maybe 5 minutes a day talking about HOW MUCH WE ABSOLUTELY DESPISE YOU FOR....I mean, you haven't even done anything to hate. You just kinda post silly "u r cancer killing strat" things on the forum from time to time, presumably quite drunk. That's fine, you can do that if it is therapeutic for you.

But dog, most of that shit was unintelligible. What is the strat faction doing to keep me happy...? And you're questioning how Daruvian can make me happy?

(click to show/hide)

The only behavior that we are taking that could be construed as trolling is forum posting.

You understand that if you despise this (you seem to be drawn to it more than anything, but not in a "im playing along" way, in a "wow these guys are fucking CUNTS HOLY SHIT LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING ON THE FORUMS FUUUUUCK" sort of way.)...you can just NOT go on the forums.

So what have we done to be assholes on the strat map? We've not attacked at shitty times- the worst was at 4pm and I lost my whole army for that. We've been attacked at shitty times a bit, although mostly in inconsequential battles (literally all of them so far tbh). We've been ninja-rostered against, but we haven't done that successfully to anyone. We've not even done a fief transfer this strat through attacking, we haven't baited someone into attacking a bait army with 20k crates of rocks, we haven't prevented a fief attack by locking it down, we haven't item-bombed anyone.

So what in God's name, aside from ambiguous bullshit pulled out from the soft wooley cotton brain of infancy are you talking about, making us "trolls"?

I think you might benefit from a forum-break, tbh fam.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 05:33:23 pm »
+1
Jesus bryggan, if you're going to post when you are clearly to shitfaced to think straight at least make it funny like Arys does. This is just painful to watch unfold.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"