Author Topic: RP as Trolls?  (Read 6785 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: RP as Trolls?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 05:42:59 pm »
I like bryggan's idea of an open community, even in a amateur soccer league I'm in, Ive played against the same dudes for years and I can still talk to them even though we get pissed off at each other on the field.

At the same time though I feel like this is potentially the last strat with Bannerlord coming and Battle Grounds (or whatever dah fuk its gone be) on the way.  So I can see how people are less interested in knowing who they are playing with and more concerned with making this strat into a good last huzzah.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 05:47:26 pm »
+3
The thing confusing me most is how Bryggan is like getting all fiery about how he and "90% of players have no idea who I am"... But like the only nerd in the thread with more forum renown than me is Heskey (who supports me), I've got a faction that capped at like 80 members, and have played this game for years lol

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 05:54:22 pm »
+5
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2016, 06:01:34 pm »
As additional proof of my above comments, I saw mcdeaths signature quote from Testi, and if you look I am also in that thread, with Testi posting "holy shit, I've busted out laughing so many times because of this guy" or something like that.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2016, 06:04:50 pm »
+3
But like the only nerd in the thread with more forum renown than me is Heskey

u wot m8!?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2016, 06:05:22 pm »
+2
The thing confusing me most is how Bryggan is like getting all fiery about how he and "90% of players have no idea who I am"... But like the only nerd in the thread with more forum renown than me is Heskey (who supports me), I've got a faction that capped at like 80 members, and have played this game for years lol

Yeah I mean I don't understand how someone could play this game in NA for a length of time greater than 4 weeks since 2013 and NOT know how much of a my old friendet you are.

:^)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2016, 06:07:33 pm »
Let me alter my statement Torben

No NA player in the thread has higher nerd renown than me

Pretty sure I'm in like the top 10 NA posters now for renown

What an accomplishment

A single tear just rolled down my cheek

"Don't you know what happened to the SHITPOSTER that got everything he ever wanted?

He lived happily ever after."
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 06:11:19 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2016, 06:16:07 pm »
+9
So my 55 year old coworker just walked in the office from his break, proudly and firmly set his drink down on my desk and told me "I officially have the rights to Melissa Clicks images. She is gonna get memed everywhere."

You can't make this shit up.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2016, 06:44:15 pm »
Let me alter my statement Torben

No NA player is a bigger attention whore than I am.

Pretty sure I'm in like the top 10 NA egotists

What a lack of accomplishment

A single turd just rolled down out my ass as I type

"Don't you know what happens if you guys stop giving me the attention I crave?
nothing, I just go bug other people."

wurd.

more to come, brygg deserves to get thrown under the bus for this thread, and there's plenty room under there for others....more to come later.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2016, 07:10:10 pm »
+11
Goblinking: Posts: 1922 (1.445 per day), 1394 Renown. Average renown per post: .725

Sanderson: Posts: 2068 (1.384 per day), 1281 Renown. Average renown per post: .619

Me: 162 (0.130 per day), 261 Renown.
Average renown per post: 1.611

Is Yoshi the real winner here?

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2016, 07:22:42 pm »
plumbo lets be honest no one cares, the best you can claim in this game is being a moderately skilled NA_1 hero. youve never done anything more to qualify you to shittalk anyone. btw I barely have motivation to play this game anymore aside from shittalking. I mean I like you but that's all true.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2016, 07:29:56 pm »
+7
Every time I post, there is a 91.4% chance it will get an upvote. I am more supreme at the forum then both Sandy and Daruvian.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2016, 07:33:30 pm »
+4
Historically in strategus, 'diplomacy' is just a fancy word for avoiding battles and refusing to go to war. And the best part of strat is the wars.

So are you really that salty because you're at war with a faction that's happy to keep fighting you? I love that there's a faction willing to actually keep fighting and not simply divide and conquer, how EASY would it be for GOBBLINS to offer peace to all the scared factions out there and focus on killing only one faction at a time? Pretty easy.

Why were you in their TS in the first place? To discuss peace? That's great, I'm sure your allies that are also at war with GOBBLINS will be thrilled to hear you're trying your hardest to end the war with them solely for your faction, I sure hope none of them were counting on your support on the map.

I don't need to speak to GOBBLINS in order to be at war with them.

Let me break this down for you:

- Yes a lot of old-timers joined the GOBBLIN faction for a laugh, for FUN. Because people play this game for FUN. And people have FUN when they fight, not when they trade.

- 'You treated ACre- a faction dedicated to improving Strat and making the game fun for all- like a big fucking joke.' Are you trolling us right now? You want dedication to improving Strat and making the game fun? How about the fact that Acre is now better than ever, willing to leave their castle and actually attack for once. If we hadn't had the Acre/GOBBLIN drama, how exactly would yet another clan joining GOBBLINS improve Strat and make the game fun for all? You're full of shit.

- Whiny bitches who don't know how to play this game? Have you had a look at your own post? If they don't know how to play the game, how come they're winning? And no, they aren't just winning because more troop-farmers, they do better in individual battles than other factions with similar gear and the same number of troops, and they're winning on the map because they're aggressive whilst every other faction carved themselves a tiny safe piece of land thinking they'd be left alone. If you instead think we should all make peace, play trade sim and talk about how we're making the game better, then it's you who doesn't understand how to play this game. This game is about taking land, and trying to achieve whatever random goal you've set for yourself on the map.

FYI - your 'gent' Blackbird who just wanted to play the game, was multi-accounting his entire faction, a fact he readily admits. He moved every single army himself, it's easy to coordinate an attack when only 1 person is moving all the dots, and he placed unarmed 100 men parties in key points on the map so he could see the entire desert at any 1 time. An advantage no real faction would have. You are clearly a terrible judge of character if this is the type of person you'd rather play Strategus with than a faction that just enjoys creating battles and shittalking.

Heskey you're awesome man I wish we weren't perpetually enemies on strat. I bet you're a cool dude to hang out with in team speak. When bannerlord comes out you should drop by and pwn noobs with us!

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2016, 07:47:41 pm »
+11

I've got more renown than you and Heskey (and his penis grew three sizes that day)

Bryggan, you're an obscure player who I never really knew anything about until you tried leading fail strat factions who did little to nothing.  Your claim to fame is your unentertaining, drawn out (to me) RP forum posts.

Trying to say Daruvian is less known than you, is laughable (and irrelevant).

- Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2016, 07:56:26 pm »
Its funny because a lot of the guys in my faction have no clue who Daruvian/GOBBLINKING is and all know Bryggan, but they all started playing like halfway through last strat.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/