Author Topic: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins  (Read 15410 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2016, 05:00:35 pm »
+1
I am the spy, I admit it. As I am the one who told them there was no other armies in the area. Seriously Anders, as Dan would say "STFU ANDERS"! you really believe that garbage. Don't need a spy to see that. More troops would be great but I don't have them, and I wanted to attack anyway. Considering the troop count, and the expected merc resistance, a raid seemed like a better idea.

You are calling a raid dirty tactics now. seriously?

Oh, there's nothing wrong with the raid. It's the proper strategic move.

I'm just stating that if you had a few more troops, it would have been a sure fire gear steal.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2016, 05:02:44 pm »
+3
bruttus lemme level with you here; you are typing some stupid ass shit. i mean fucking pants on head retarded monkey bullshit 100%.

1. we have no spy--we barely organize our own fucking faction lol, 70% of our players are literally never told what to do. you are being a cheeto swallowing cheesedick if you genuinely think that spy nonsense was true.

2. damatacus jumped the gun on attacking your fief, like straight up blew his fucking load in his trousers the second the girl in the room took off her bra. nobody told him to attack, just like nobody told assington to attack, etc, because we just let people do whatever in our faction. so i went to damatacus and said "hey bro 650 troops has 0% chance of capping that city, at least switch that to a raid so you have a chance.

4. nigga my entire ROLEPLAY is to pretend to be an arrogant, megalomaniacal asshole who believes he's invincible like fucking Kim Jong cuck except by accident my faction became the biggest faction, so now theres people out there who think the arrogance and self-fellatio is genuine. like nigga I ain't master strategizing this map, last night I was thinking about how bad I wanted to retire this ROLEPLAY and create the Police Department and just have battles with maces like batons and rectangular shields and make my name like Darren Wilson or something and just spam "stop resisting! target has a gun! subject is black, I need backup!"

3. i am STRAT 6's sole provider of fun and you bitch ass four eyed petty Peter bitches better recognize that. we have 5 fucking battles today, and i have no stomach for this shit tier community's whiny MINGE blasting crying

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2016, 05:18:02 pm »
+1
I am the spy, I admit it. As I am the one who told them there was no other armies in the area. Seriously Anders, as Dan would say "STFU ANDERS"! you really believe that garbage. Don't need a spy to see that. More troops would be great but I don't have them, and I wanted to attack anyway. Considering the troop count, and the expected merc resistance, a raid seemed like a better idea.

You are calling a raid dirty tactics now. seriously?

Yeah, I do, A reall man would siege it.
Secondly: People have proof that this person is talking with the enemy, but I won't give the source who told that to me.
third: It would be strange that you don't report to your commanding officers that you have spotted me, just like I gonna say that there is a Bird army ready in New Peshmi. Don't know if they have bad intentions, or that if they wanna go to war with the Holy Crusade, but I like that to know, because I do not see anny decleration of war from the Birdfaction (green ones) towards the The Holy Crusade.
Fourth: I ill not reveill any tactics, but I believe that I beat you with a classic military move. Read more Tsun Tzu next time.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2016, 05:21:47 pm »
+2
bruttus lemme level with you here; you are typing some stupid ass shit. i mean fucking pants on head retarded monkey bullshit 100%.

1. we have no spy--we barely organize our own fucking faction lol, 70% of our players are literally never told what to do. you are being a cheeto swallowing cheesedick if you genuinely think that spy nonsense was true.

2. damatacus jumped the gun on attacking your fief, like straight up blew his fucking load in his trousers the second the girl in the room took off her bra. nobody told him to attack, just like nobody told assington to attack, etc, because we just let people do whatever in our faction. so i went to damatacus and said "hey bro 650 troops has 0% chance of capping that city, at least switch that to a raid so you have a chance.

4. nigga my entire ROLEPLAY is to pretend to be an arrogant, megalomaniacal asshole who believes he's invincible like fucking Kim Jong cuck except by accident my faction became the biggest faction, so now theres people out there who think the arrogance and self-fellatio is genuine. like nigga I ain't master strategizing this map, last night I was thinking about how bad I wanted to retire this ROLEPLAY and create the Police Department and just have battles with maces like batons and rectangular shields and make my name like Darren Wilson or something and just spam "stop resisting! target has a gun! subject is black, I need backup!"

3. i am STRAT 6's sole provider of fun and you bitch ass four eyed petty Peter bitches better recognize that. we have 5 fucking battles today, and i have no stomach for this shit tier community's whiny MINGE blasting crying

I like to use the word "nigga" when I want the reader to know just how "serious" I really am and the extra dramatic effect of real talk......so......

NIGGA, fuck you!
Deserter_Merrrrrica

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2016, 05:26:43 pm »
+1
no, fuck you my friend

and bruttes, im gonna make you an offer you can't refuse:

go fuck yourself kid

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2016, 05:45:44 pm »
+1
no, fuck you my friend

and bruttes, im gonna make you an offer you can't refuse:

go fuck yourself kid

Ofcourse I will do that, but when is your mother be free?

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2016, 05:46:41 pm »
no, you have to say "when WILL your mother be free"

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2016, 05:48:06 pm »
no, you have to say "when WILL your mother be free"

Mine mother, sorry, I am not like you, mine mother died 10 years ago, and I am not in to necrofily, actually even that I can not do that, because she was burnt to ashes.

pretty dificult if you ask me.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2016, 05:52:45 pm »
+1
I was helping you with your English fuck ass, not sayin it back to you.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2016, 06:08:33 pm »
+1
I was helping you with your English fuck ass, not sayin it back to you.

Ow I am sorry, I have misunderstood you
sorry for it

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2016, 06:25:47 pm »
Maybe its just because I'm still drunk from last night but I can't understand what you're trying to say in any of your posts bruttus.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2016, 08:23:00 pm »
+7
Hey there, I think you read WAAAAAY too far into what I said.

You know when I said we're aware you didn't have any armies in the area? Yeah, that's because I hollered at Damatacus asking "hey dude, do they have any armies in the area or inside halmar?" "no dude, nothing, I'll either attack him if he loses or attack the city if he grinds some tickets down" "ok sounds good i wont be here gotta go to work cuz im gay"

That's how it happened.

We've had more than 1 spy in our faction because if I see someone apply I don't even hesitate to accept them with open arms. I don't really think about it or check people out. At least, we've had at least 2 people join the faction for less than 48 hours only to quit and join another large faction after contributing nothing. We haven't posted about it and we have A LOT FUCKING MORE to lose than you considering the breakdown of allies and enemies.

oh and i actually GTX a battle for the first time because of you fucking shits

hope you enjoyed making my 45 minutes of freedom for yesterday a spawncamp outnumbered 2:1 you coons

i even said harsh things right before DCing from cRPG and TS, i let Damatacus down who has done nothing but good things for me this strat

this is what you're doing to me and you think i'm the bad guy

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2016, 09:05:12 pm »
+1
Guys can we all chill with all this spy shit, I mean, cmon, we all know I've been a spy since strat 2.

Like shit i'm not even hiding it and I'm still not discovered, i'm just that damn good.
The only difference about this strat is that I hate you all equally, so I just spy for myself.

Knightmare knows this well :)
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2016, 09:42:38 pm »
+3
you know what really clearly occurred to me today though its been sort of in my mind for awhile already, is that essentially we are the counter-culture of c-rpg. we're like a totally separate community that came back to play for a bit, and has declared war on the current entire c-rpg community. thats why its always the fact that the active mercs, people who are the c-rpg community, always have like 35 mercs within an hour or two of a battle between us being initiated, but our faction has to struggle and reach out to all sorts of people that don't actually play and check the battle page to catch up on mercs. we're the anti-community.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2016, 09:45:44 pm »
+5
you know what really clearly occurred to me today though its been sort of in my mind for awhile already, is that essentially we are the counter-culture of c-rpg. we're like a totally separate community that came back to play for a bit, and has declared war on the current entire c-rpg community. thats why its always the fact that the active mercs, people who are the c-rpg community, always have like 35 mercs within an hour or two of a battle between us being initiated, but our faction has to struggle and reach out to all sorts of people that don't actually play and check the battle page to catch up on mercs. we're the anti-community.

You're the Kesh of this strat.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:13:50 pm by t9981 »
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend