Author Topic: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins  (Read 15347 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Knight Bruttus joines the Crusade against the Goblins
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 09:07:51 pm »
You quote my post which agrees with the point Heskey made and restate a point for the third post in a row. You then fail to answer my additional point being that your faction was never actually the original owners of most of your fiefs. You say I am rude and not polite but I make a post based off of facts and you ignore it.

Also he is not my king, fuck that daruvian guy. The guy literally types out homo erotica about himself and kesh.

Nerd edit: If you think the GOBBLINKING is polite then you are probably the most autistic person I've met.

I don't give you that answer, because it was a deal made between The Despotate and James.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2016, 11:11:44 am »
I see now that I encounter a lot of resistance to the conquest of New Halmar, many who probably in the allied camp are fighting against the Gobblins, have turned against me and use anonymous characters.
That is your right, but in my own defense, I attack an AI city , because of two reasons.
All two are correct.
1- It breaks down the pressure against HoC
2- Look at the map where it lies and please your brains why I attack that city. (some people already did)

Also, it is not much use if I see that the Gobblinlegers running away from mine army (have already experienced yesterday).
The decision to conquer New Halmar, was not one unturned, I have very hard thought to do this, weigh the pro's and con's, Yesterday I was still doubting, but people from other factions have convinced me to do this anyway.

So now I suggest you choose: Let the Holy Crusade faill, then HoC is next, after that, other factions will follow, and the ones that wants to have a fief or have 1 now, will loose it eventually.
OR
You help, team up and fight against the Gobblins.
And believe me, in previous strat, I received the full hate of NA and EU against me whille I predicted that the Alliance between EU and NA won't last, and I had it right.

I will not hold annything against the people  that are in the allied factions against the gobblins, its just for fun, but I don't understand why those people sign against me whill I am doiing this so that they can keep theyre
precious fiefs.
I also regret that I have listened to people who are much more exp. then I am.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2016, 02:25:52 pm »
Maybe they just think it's no astronomical coincidence that a whole bunch of carebear factions decided to attack cities on STRAT all within a half hour of each other so you could encourage each other to sign up for each other and fatigue anybody who wants to make the AI defense count. This is practically no different than attacking at 2 AM. The intention is the same: to make it a pain in the ass for people who want to actually defend as the AI and make those battles count for something. Because yeah we are all nerds, but who the fuck is gonna play three consecutive city sieges on a Saturday night just to help the AI?

I thought you had (after my prodding) adopted a warlike stance on Strategus, a desire for full fledged combat in a war video game. My mind has been changed after witnessing you and two other factions attack cities literally all in the span of a half an hour, and then when you get a measly amount of defenders signed up, you go to the forums and say "why are people signing up for defense?!". You clearly don't actually want these city defenses to be good battles. You want easy wins. Disappointing.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:35:50 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 03:14:22 pm »
Maybe they just think it's no astronomical coincidence that a whole bunch of carebear factions decided to attack cities on STRAT all within a half hour of each other so you could encourage each other to sign up for each other and fatigue anybody who wants to make the AI defense count. This is practically no different than attacking at 2 AM. The intention is the same: to make it a pain in the ass for people who want to actually defend as the AI and make those battles count for something. Because yeah we are all nerds, but who the fuck is gonna play three consecutive city sieges on a Saturday night just to help the AI?

I thought you had (after my prodding) adopted a warlike stance on Strategus, a desire for full fledged combat in a war video game. My mind has been changed after witnessing you and two other factions attack cities literally all in the span of a half an hour, and then when you get a measly amount of defenders signed up, you go to the forums and say "why are people signing up for defense?!". You clearly don't actually want these city defenses to be good battles. You want easy wins. Disappointing.

Thats a thought that crossed mine mind, but when I read the list who was signing against me, I noticed 1 guy who apperntly has a grudge against me, don't know why, becouse I don't know him, however I play a few years longer then him.
Then you have the kiddy's who like to insult people with insulting name.
Those things bother me, but I am good sport,
But when I have barely have 17 merc's whille the defenders have 29 merc's, then yes, I have the right to question this.
I'm just hoping that some people are fair enough to have atleast even army's, but I made up on mine mind what to do hereafter.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2016, 04:04:48 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Coincidence or conspiracy, I have no clue. All I know is you're hardly one to talk with your strong support of this "epic" city siege: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=512 Truly the most exciting city battle of all time, 1:50AM on a weekday... that's right in the middle of primetime!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2016, 04:08:05 pm »
I wasn't at that battle and I didn't tell anyone to sign up for it. Murdertron's faction isn't my faction. I'm not really sure where you're coming from on this logically Jona. The best claim you could make is that like 8 GOBBLINS showed up to the battle or whatever, out of 45 people lol.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2016, 04:12:32 pm »
+2
It's fairly clear to tell where I'm coming from on this. You always complain about you opponents using some sketchy tactic or another, then when your allies pull way worse shit you just say "rofl but it's not the gobblins doing it, we're straight shooters m8! xD xD" while almost exclusively filling their rosters at the same time.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2016, 04:27:15 pm »
+1
I didn't even know anything about Murdertron's faction at that point, hadn't even spoken to him, and no faction on the map is my "ally". You're really reaching here.

8 people from my faction showed up without orders. 8 out of our 57 players. and 45 people were there lol. that means one in every 6 players were GOBBLINS. look at the other 5/6 lol. and this is clearly some sort of meme scheme by me, yep, you nailed it.

Honestly, if I were a rogue agent playing as Daruvian instead of THE GOBBLIN KING and I saw some faction posting "OMG WHY AREN'T YOU CAREBEARING FOR US? 29 PEOPLE SIGNED FOR A DEFENSE?", I would probably immediately sign against that faction lol.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:33:14 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2016, 06:19:51 pm »
Honestly, if I were a rogue agent playing as Daruvian instead of THE GOBBLIN KING and I saw some faction posting "OMG WHY AREN'T YOU CAREBEARING FOR US? 29 PEOPLE SIGNED FOR A DEFENSE?", I would probably immediately sign against that faction lol.

This is true. When I was a wandering faction less fgt in other strats I would almost always sign against people that asked for roster support in NA1, let alone some cry baby complaining about AI roster support being too much lmao. That would be a permanent loss of roster support from me.

I just hope I can make the battle so I can call you trash and see you lose your crusading army to an AI fief
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:23:19 pm by chesterotab »

▲ ▲

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2016, 06:21:39 pm »
+1
Thinking you're all reaching at this point, just enjoy the given battles! AI defense always start being shit when more than half has been taken.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2016, 12:33:46 am »
Hmm, Good for you chesterotab
The only thing that I wanna say is this.
Is the hate against Acre so huge, that you don't even care that Acre is fighting this time side by side with the anti-gobblinfaction?
I attack an AIfief, yes, thats true, but its an AIcity claimed by the Gobblins, so yes, I trully believe that this is a part of the crusade.
Right now, all those anonymous people that signed against me, find theyre own selfintrest more importante. They really don't care that after this, when it fails, that a Gobblinarmy is waiting, just to attack it right after me, so the joke will be on you, The Gobblins will get a city without having a fight for it. So good job Guy's, but when that city falls, how mutch chance are we gonna have before we can invade theyre lands?
Who will fall after this?
So the anonymous players have made a decision to let an army beiing destroyed, an army that is only beiing used for the battling against Gobblins., Even now I consider this as a fight against the Gobblins, AIcity or not, it was claimed by the Gobblins.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2016, 12:35:05 am »
youre being dramatic. chances are youre going to end up 45 v 23 or something like every city battle except dhirim. the whole propaganda and grovelling thing is not necessary for you. stop wasting your time with posts. you 90% chance will take the city. i dont mean this in a rude way.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2016, 12:42:20 am »
youre being dramatic. chances are youre going to end up 45 v 23 or something like every city battle except dhirim. the whole propaganda and grovelling thing is not necessary for you. stop wasting your time with posts. you 90% chance will take the city. i dont mean this in a rude way.
Its not against you, I hoped that you Guy's would show up, love to have a fair fight, and right now, I hope that every 1 shows up, and have a funn siege of it.
But yeah, I make a drama about it, becouse the wholle day, I am cntacting people to sign in on mine side, and when this siege starts, it will be 2.40 AM for me.
So this siege I have to proof myself.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2016, 12:43:32 am »
+1
Actually,

Assuming they take that, then you would either have to assault it,  or they have a base to hit your more outlieing fiefs and can push your heartland.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2016, 03:29:06 am »
+2
good thing you whined and bitched and moaned so you could get over that incredibly challenging 17 merc lead you had on the defense. 45 v 28.