Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING INVOKES LAW OF GOBBLECATHALON TO TEST ACRE IN LIGHT OF DISCONTENT  (Read 18282 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Not really sure who chumley is, but I'll dunk any acre back into the dumpster where they belong.

So many beta gobblins trying to assert themselves into alpha gobblins. I'm getting turned on by all this.

Honestly Thyrne is the best Gobblin dueler hands down but he is not even a real Gobblin. He's a late comer.

Pibb, you might want to do your research first. Fite me EU3 nerd.

Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
You're literally a moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. Thryn was a GOBBLIN literally years ago in Strat 4 before you even played this game jerkoff.

Additionally, Pibb/Sandy/Cikel could shit on you in a duel any day dude hahaha.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
So many beta gobblins trying to assert themselves into alpha gobblins. I'm getting turned on by all this.

Honestly Thyrne is the best Gobblin dueler hands down but he is not even a real Gobblin. He's a late comer.

Pibb, you might want to do your research first. Fite me EU3 nerd.

dont let thryn hear u say that he might get cocky and join 13k or mithrim or some other mlg clan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
You're literally a moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. Thryn was a GOBBLIN literally years ago in Strat 4 before you even played this game jerkoff.

Additionally, Pibb/Sandy/Cikel could shit on you in a duel any day dude hahaha.

My bad Thryne. Like I said I was in EU before strat 5 and he was in KUTT since I joined NA. Btw I started playing in 2012.

Daru baby

Edit: real question is Daru, could you shit on me in a duel? Lol

And those 3 know.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 02:35:58 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
Thryn*

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Rules are kinda fucked up...i like the idea...but the rules are fucked up.

acre isnt bad because acre is bad

acre is bad because acre is james

and james is bad...because reasons, A FUCKING LARGE LIST OF EM.

Daru, the idea was kinda cool, you had \ have the right idea...just need a little tweak on the rules. There should be NO Champion...let James be James, and you get to see for yourself what kinda of nuclear disaster like mess you have gotten yourself into.

i put aside my hatred of Arow and Relit to play with gobbs, because both are actually funny \ decent at the game. ...arow...and relit. i think i could even stand running with Kao more than james. some people are just massive pos, but if they are decent at killing they get a pass.

there is no way you are going to prove to us that james ISNT a complete useless egotistical spineless fucking follower that we all know he is and hate him for. and shit talking? i could not think of a more passive aggressive witless man child than james, i am quite convinced he is prone to cry when mocked, like the over sized small minded child he is.

the focus should be entirely based around reassuring your clanmates you didnt just hire a full time spawn guard never to be used in actual combat for fear of wasted tickets.

and to w.e. lemming fans he has left, convinced of his martial prowess through overuse of the dreaded "jamenado" please, ive seen retarded fucking mental patients spin harder and faster, its not talent...its just what retarded crazy people do.

*Drops mic.*

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Rules are kinda fucked up...i like the idea...but the rules are fucked up.

acre isnt bad because acre is bad

acre is bad because acre is james

and james is bad...because reasons, A FUCKING LARGE LIST OF EM.

Daru, the idea was kinda cool, you had \ have the right idea...just need a little tweak on the rules. There should be NO Champion...let James be James, and you get to see for yourself what kinda of nuclear disaster like mess you have gotten yourself into.

i put aside my hatred of Arow and Relit to play with gobbs, because both are actually funny \ decent at the game. ...arow...and relit. i think i could even stand running with Kao more than james. some people are just massive pos, but if they are decent at killing they get a pass.

there is no way you are going to prove to us that james ISNT a complete useless egotistical spineless fucking follower that we all know he is and hate him for. and shit talking? i could not think of a more passive aggressive witless man child than james, i am quite convinced he is prone to cry when mocked, like the over sized small minded child he is.

the focus should be entirely based around reassuring your clanmates you didnt just hire a full time spawn guard never to be used in actual combat for fear of wasted tickets.

and to w.e. lemming fans he has left, convinced of his martial prowess through overuse of the dreaded "jamenado" please, ive seen retarded fucking mental patients spin harder and faster, its not talent...its just what retarded crazy people do.

*Drops mic.*

I've been absent (from posting, I obviously can't stick away from the forums or the game or the strat map for a day), but you're doing a good job here. You're fulfilling the once-vacant role of St. Spookisland, emitting tremendous passionate vitriol through the honored medium of text.

I approve of your form. No need to see me after class; you've earned an A.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
that was pretty good for a plumbo rant, mostly because of the gaycre roast lmao

also kaliboy, you still don't get it, PM me if you want to know how the internet works

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
that was pretty good for a plumbo rant, mostly because of the gaycre roast lmao

also kaliboy, you still don't get it, PM me if you want to know how the internet works

Mail incoming. Please check your electric mailbox.

Also it seems like your just trying to jump on my coat tail along with the Gobblin hoard.. Pretty desperate.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:40:38 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
if james was within 10 miles of me i would go out of my way to walk to his house and slash the tires of his moms car and fight him
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Also it seems like your just trying to jump on my coat tail along with the Gobblin hoard.. Pretty desperate.

forgive me, I just have a bit of a soft spot for the frisian gang, and some of these low blow comments you've made against them are just outrageous

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
if james was within 10 miles of me i would go out of my way to walk to his house and slash the tires of his moms car and fight him
(click to show/hide)

lol you're in pawtucket? I'll drive down there right now and give you the business boi
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
lol you're in pawtucket? I'll drive down there right now and give you the business boi
ok then throw ur shits bitch i live near that attleboro bridge with the market basket fight me you pussy
(click to show/hide)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
2 bad most GOBBLINS are shit duellists no offense, you should hire a 3rd party champion to make things interesting.

Saint and Chumley could prolly beat any GOBBLIN

i bet balduvian i shinock kap10 tomba could beat any acre champion honestly
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T