Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING INVOKES LAW OF GOBBLECATHALON TO TEST ACRE IN LIGHT OF DISCONTENT  (Read 16897 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Oh cool you guys are still posting in this thread so I can comment what I was thinking while muted.

Personally I think James made the right decision saying fuck you to the Gobblins. I mean they joined up with you guys and then you were like "lol but be a monkey and dance for us! Go through the hoops that werent there when we said we could join but now are throwing up afterwards!". TBH GOBBLINKING you kinda look like a push over from this. A bit of QQIng from Havelle/Sparvico was all it took for you to back peddle so fast it'd make an American Politician jealous. Should've just nutted up and not even have posted a response to all the crying people did.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
i literally dont care what you think about how i lead a joke roleplay faction in a dated online video game rofl

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
i literally dont care what you think about how i lead a joke roleplay faction in a dated online video game rofl

Except you care enough to respond and post back.... hmmm, the irony.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

• King
    • View Profile
rofl kesh, 3 times in one day not enough for you to post at me without you being involved in the discussion in any way, shape, or form? youre such a sad desperate little man

i guess it is the weekend, you gotta find SOMETHING to do with your time

im not taking additional time today to teach you about social interaction, find a daycare teacher with a special needs certificate, stop bothering me to explain these things to you

serious edit: 100% honesty, not even trying to be rude or meme, you remind me of those people you see on FB who just like comment on things where people OBVIOUSLY dont want to hear them at all, like the greasy 15 year old with a fedora that goes on about how much of a meninist he is over and over. id love to see what kesh actually looks like in real life so i can laugh about how much more attractive i am.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:22:19 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

lol, as many times as you talk about your appearance makes me pretty sure you are gay buddy.  Since I don't wear make-up or cross-dress, then yes you are "prettier" than me I guess in that sense.  Good for you.  All I can tell you about my appearance is that I have dated models and my wife is a beautiful woman 13 years younger than me, so I guess it must be good enough for them.

Here is a great scene of you at home (without the acne, rolls of fat, etc. - you know your imaginary image when you stare in the mirror)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TovMNMIjqG8

Here is a great one for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtOSACY84s4

But seriously man, soooo gay, to devolve into how "pretty" you think the guy on the forums trouncing you in wordplay is compared to you.

By the way "Buying the Cow" very funny under-rated not well-known movie.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:52:25 am by Keshian_the_Grey »

• King
    • View Profile
please reply again Kesh baby

*strokes throbbing, painfully swollen penis*

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
You all need to settle the fuck down.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
You all need to settle the fuck down.

ARYS FOR FORUM ADMIN 2016!!!

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Kesh and Daruvians passive aggressive homo eroticism has ruined yet another thread for me.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
(click to show/hide)

...lol, as many times as you talk about your appearance makes me pretty sure you are gay buddy...

old news buddy

all ive heard about u is that ur a ginger who dedicates their life 2 hardcore strategus understanding and the fundamental spread of trade bonus algorithms

go play total war or ck2 maybe the sound of clinking shekels during end of turn will blot out the sound of me fuking ur wife

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
can we all just make fun of james's bitch ass for making all those serious roleplay stories that ended up being like pages long in a video game that has 20 people on at most times and theyre mostly his shitty members
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
(click to show/hide)
lol, as many times as you talk about your appearance makes me pretty sure you are gay buddy.  Since I don't wear make-up or cross-dress, then yes you are "prettier" than me I guess in that sense.  Good for you.  All I can tell you about my appearance is that I have dated models and my wife is a beautiful woman 13 years younger than me, so I guess it must be good enough for them.

I won't disbelieve nor believe anything in totality that is posted on the internet. It's the internet, after all!

It is a very extraordinary tale that the man who formerly set up alarms at literally any time on the clock to wake up for any strat battle at any time; one who expended more effort than anyone on the map, even more than myself and arowaine, did as you claim.

I mean for one, it is difficult to swallow your claim that she's 13 years younger than you. Never did find out (or try) how old you were, but I wouldn't have imagined that you'd be more than 31. Unless, you know, you've gotten yourself an informal/unofficial ceremony with someone a bit young.

Anyway, you may very well be an extraordinarily successful, witty (although successful and attractive are much more likely than witty since the only thing I truly know about you is how you used to sound and speak and your ass ain't ever been witty nor pleasing to the ear), but Daruvian has posted his pictures on the forums and you haven't, to my knowledge.

Of course you aren't obligated to. And I'm rather sure that you won't, most likely acting with a holier-than-thou "lol i know who i am you dont have to believe me :P" sort of thing.

But your claims are empty since you've got no evidence.

Wow I'm fucking gay I woke up like 15 minutes ago and I typed all this shit out to KESH what the FUCK im gonna keep this here as a reminder of how fucking stupid I am

Almost as stupid as Daruvian for replying to your busted ass more than once

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
I won't disbelieve nor believe anything in totality that is posted on the internet. It's the internet, after all!

It is a very extraordinary tale that the man who formerly set up alarms at literally any time on the clock to wake up for any strat battle at any time; one who expended more effort than anyone on the map, even more than myself and arowaine, did as you claim.

I mean for one, it is difficult to swallow your claim that she's 13 years younger than you. Never did find out (or try) how old you were, but I wouldn't have imagined that you'd be more than 31. Unless, you know, you've gotten yourself an informal/unofficial ceremony with someone a bit young.

Anyway, you may very well be an extraordinarily successful, witty (although successful and attractive are much more likely than witty since the only thing I truly know about you is how you used to sound and speak and your ass ain't ever been witty nor pleasing to the ear), but Daruvian has posted his pictures on the forums and you haven't, to my knowledge.

Of course you aren't obligated to. And I'm rather sure that you won't, most likely acting with a holier-than-thou "lol i know who i am you dont have to believe me :P" sort of thing.

But your claims are empty since you've got no evidence.

Wow I'm fucking gay I woke up like 15 minutes ago and I typed all this shit out to KESH what the FUCK im gonna keep this here as a reminder of how fucking stupid I am

Almost as stupid as Daruvian for replying to your busted ass more than once

(click to show/hide)

Lol, are you actually wasting time defending Daruvian's pretty statement? (Among the more idiotic and gay arguments to use on the internet - usually when you are being dominated so hard in arguing and wit that you resort to the weakest personal attacks)  Yeah man, you are right, fucking gay. 

And yes, you really don't know me at all (I'm not a ginger - just chose that image based on the Welsh girl I was dating at the time). 

And you are right I do remember Daruvian being one of the vain dipshits posting his picture on a dying mod (he really has no basis for having any pride over his appearance).  So that is another thing you now know, I am smart enough not to throw away all my privacy for a sperglord or vain/gay enough TO POST MY PICTURE IN A FORUM THAT IS 99% GUYS!

This mod is over 6 years old, you really think I am still 31 like around the time I first met you?  I'm sure you and Daruvian are in your mid-20s by now.  Time passes.  It happens.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: assington
Lol, are you actually wasting time defending Daruvian's pretty statement? (Among the more idiotic and gay arguments to use on the internet - usually when you are being dominated so hard in arguing and wit that you resort to the weakest personal attacks)  Yeah man, you are right, fucking gay. 

And yes, you really don't know me at all (I'm not a ginger - just chose that image based on the Welsh girl I was dating at the time). 

And you are right I do remember Daruvian being one of the vain dipshits posting his picture on a dying mod (he really has no basis for having any pride over his appearance).  So that is another thing you now know, I am smart enough not to throw away all my privacy for a sperglord or vain/gay enough TO POST MY PICTURE IN A FORUM THAT IS 99% GUYS!

This mod is over 6 years old, you really think I am still 31 like around the time I first met you?  I'm sure you and Daruvian are in your mid-20s by now.  Time passes.  It happens.

Thank you for indirectly replying to my insult. I claim victory here.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Daruvian posted a picture?  Where man..??
 :oops: :oops: :oops:
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit