Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING INVOKES LAW OF GOBBLECATHALON TO TEST ACRE IN LIGHT OF DISCONTENT  (Read 16921 times)

Offline CaptBob

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Cosby
  • Game nicks: HoC_ImperialWizard_BillCosby
Allow me to harvest upvotes by acting holier-than-thou and mocking those posting in this thread.

(click to show/hide)

Shutup ricky, everyone knows you gave the principal dope to get your fuckin' grade 10 anyways you greasy shit. Go back to the dump with your old man
While I cannot confirm this, for I was not in teamspeak, nor do I play this game, because it is shit.
So being in the position I am
(click to show/hide)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Like I told your boy havelle. Keep me out of your threads, quit following me around on the forums and I won't come near a gobblin thread. If you guys can do that, I won't feel the need to post. Run that up the chain or whatever you guys do and get back to me on PM or whatever. Until then...

when the fuck did i ever follow you on the forums or forcibly induce you into this thread. i recall naming myself a candidate as gobblin champion then u coming in here calling ME out even tho u r a world renown shitlord (not the good kind)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
(click to show/hide)

The fight for Yruma was pretty long and drawn out never really had any issues with James himself and my brief interactions with him last strat were fine I guess. I just don't see why the massive hate towards him, maybe because I never have been in Acre or any factions on strat he was a part of? I don't know.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
So...

this thread was page 5 this morning. It's on page 12 now.

WTF happened?

I can gander something along the lines of:
MEMEPIRE REPRESENT
RP
MEMEING
KESH
LOTS OF AUTISM

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
So...

this thread was page 5 this morning. It's on page 12 now.

WTF happened?

I can gander something along the lines of:
MEMEPIRE REPRESENT
RP
MEMEING
KESH
LOTS OF AUTISM

the answer is

absolutely nothing happened

because of this cancerous shit community

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
+10
the answer is

absolutely nothing happened

because of this cancerous shit community

You're bitter because I'm prettier than you.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Honestly this thread is the gayest shit I've seen since that wop greaseball from Australia or whatever clandestinely recorded those Hospies being nerdy.

(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
Now, I'm bounded by nothing, but as a Loyal Knight of Acre, I have to wait what James his orders are.
And with Acre kid, whille I am a stuppid EU player
who even are you???? tbh ive never heard of u until this strat and all u do is shit talk on the forums lol

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
who even are you???? tbh ive never heard of u until this strat and all u do is shit talk on the forums lol

Play more CRPG, and you know who I am.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
Play more CRPG, and you know who I am.
Blizz plays plenty crpg haha. Dude your not hot shit, stop trying to act all tough on the forums.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Blizz plays plenty crpg haha. Dude your not hot shit, stop trying to act all tough on the forums.

Wel atleast I didn't quit a clan, becouse I didn't get promoted as a clan leader.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
Wel atleast I didn't quit a clan, becouse I didn't get promoted as a clan leader.
Is that really why you think I quit? haha, I liked being viceroy and I never expected to be king. I left because I got sick of Acre. Ask Behemoth if you need to, and please dont spew bullshit like that when you have no reasoning behind it.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Acre hate seems to be an integral part of this game, despite most people secretly own up to the fact that they like James, or hate him but never really talked to him.  And anyone who's been in Acre TS knows what a bunch of fun guys they are, and in any battle James was helping lead he's always been pretty damn awesome.

But I find it really pathetic that some people refuse to be in the same faction with other people because 'they don't like them'.  It's a game.  Churchill didn't like Stalin, but he didn't stop playing on the Allies side.  Tonya Harding didn't like Nancy Kerrigan, but that didn't make her quit the US Skating team.  Luigi didn't let his jealousy of his older brother make him quit Mario Bros.

Acre was very good to work with.  As I said earlier, they kept the economy running in KotN and HCE.  When I said 'they did nothing', I only meant for a faction of their size.  The core 5 or 6 were busy, but the 35 or so others' interest waxed and waned.  Typical of new players.  Just did enough movement that we couldn't boot them from the faction for being inactive.  But everyone looked at our numbers and thought we should be uber-powerful.  But, as an example, it was Mathew who begged me to let him attack the Hounds.  I agreed on the condition that I got to attack on the first wave, and then rigged an election so we could do so.  And plus they saved me many times they reinforced me when rushed in like a mad man and bit off more than I could chew.

So definitely a good clan to have on your side.

As for people asking me whether 'I told James to stuff it' when he suggested we work together again, that is not true.  This strat I had planned on being merc, then I decided to do nothing, then I decided to do nothing as King of Halitrous.  Then I got interested in Strat again.  But I wanted to be a small faction.  That is why I left Halitrous.  That is why I declined Knightmare's and other's invitations.  And that is why I declined James.  Holding lands takes all the fun out of this game.  You gotta worry about stuff and shit.

Though I admit I made a truce with the Vegetation of Calradia, but this is only a non-aggression pact until our war with Gobblins is over and their war with the insects are over.  We also agreed to not arm the caterpillars and potato bugs.

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
you quit a faction to take their fiefs and hide behind a megafaction

EDIT: and then got denied by the megafaction LOL

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD