Author Topic: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA  (Read 33392 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2016, 02:23:49 am »
Me.

Give me your fiefs.

k.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2016, 06:22:48 am »
UIF knew about this for weeks considering the insane number of fiefs they have taken and have been raiding a lot lately and they are organized when it comes to gear and they chose to say nothing. 

Americans more honest than Russians and Polish.

Just putting it out there.

But this is pretty lame if strat has already degenerated into XP battles, but since normal crpg so dead and xp easy, those are not even worth it.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2016, 06:30:21 am »
:P
NA    Raid    2016/03/23 19:08    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Durrin Castle    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/22 08:14    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Durrin Castle    0    0       

NA    Raid    2016/03/22 05:11    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Mijayet    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/22 02:05    The Dwarven Miners Guild    630    81    THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING : New Ulburban    100    100          
NA    Raid    2016/03/21 04:20    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Mawiti    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/21 03:52    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Mijayet    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/21 03:06    Hounds_of_Chulainn    529    0    THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING : Nova Fenada    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/21 01:10    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : New Habba    0    0          

8 raids for 2 days pretty shure it's just for test  :P

I'm quite certain that was the only gear we got, I think I* would have noticed if there had been more.
hard to miss eq in fief for 1k troops, poor play  :wink:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:39:46 am by Vovka »

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2016, 06:56:49 am »
+2
Do you know what those hours mean in America?

Some of us Americans actually have to pick a time and location to drink. Is that a thing in Russia?

Although I shall give Russia the advantage in Vodka, but in everything else it's lookin' slim.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 07:01:40 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2016, 06:59:27 am »
+2
:P
NA    Raid    2016/03/23 19:08    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Durrin Castle    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/22 08:14    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Durrin Castle    0    0       

NA    Raid    2016/03/22 05:11    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Mijayet    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/22 02:05    The Dwarven Miners Guild    630    81    THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING : New Ulburban    100    100          
NA    Raid    2016/03/21 04:20    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Mawiti    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/21 03:52    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : Nova Mijayet    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/21 03:06    Hounds_of_Chulainn    529    0    THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING : Nova Fenada    0    0          
NA    Raid    2016/03/21 01:10    Autisttilas Horde    100    0    Berserkers of Khorne : New Habba    0    0          

8 raids for 2 days pretty shure it's just for test  :P
hard to miss eq in fief for 1k troops, poor play  :wink:

We only got things from 2 raids, one was some bad gear worth like 5000g, and the other I posted about winning since I thought they had been bad enough to leave it in (which is when we realized it had duped).

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2016, 07:09:08 am »
+1
We only got things from 2 raids, one was some bad gear worth like 5000g, and the other I posted about winning since I thought they had been bad enough to leave it in (which is when we realized it had duped).
yep sorry 
I read only the last two posts and I did not read the previous ones, since it is usually just trash talks ))

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2016, 08:43:03 am »
UIF knew about this for weeks considering the insane number of fiefs they have taken and have been raiding a lot lately and they are organized when it comes to gear and they chose to say nothing. 

Just putting it out there.

But this is pretty lame if strat has already degenerated into XP battles, but since normal crpg so dead and xp easy, those are not even worth it.

It is already confirmed that every successful fief attack dupes gear.  So, technically every faction should have known about it, but no one bothered to do the math.  To solely blame UIF for this just shows that you are a crazy nut bag.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2016, 09:19:23 am »
+1
So this is a random idea and I don't know if anyone would want to put the effort into doing it but:

How about we gather up any duped gear and put some troops with it and have big fights to get some XP?

I'm not sure that the devs will really do anything about it, but I don't see it being harmful to use it towards the purpose of getting some fights without having to spend money for gear.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2016, 11:23:54 am »
It is already confirmed that every successful fief attack dupes gear.  So, technically every faction should have known about it, but no one bothered to do the math.  To solely blame UIF for this just shows that you are a crazy nut bag.

Yeah, and yet you rather blame Acre for it.
I admit that something wasn't right when Gobblins raided it.
I know that there was gear missing, so I went out thinking that the gear would be losed by the amount of troops that I lost by that gear.
For the rest, If I had decent mercsupport, in the longterm you could had Halmar conquerd, but you would have lost a few army's.

And No, I did not, but if the UIF are doing this for a long time, they had to say something, so I blame the EU's for it for not reporting in, and I blame you guy's for it also, because its clearly that you knew this all along, and didn't bother it and prolly was Halmar a test to see.
The only blame that I have is well, I did not know it, because its the first time that I actually lead a faction, and ownend a city.

And about leading a faction, Its me, James gives some advise, and I listen to the advise from other people
There are 2 diplomats, Me and Chumley, and we both did something that changed the minds from other factions.

But for now you can troll and shitpost against me aslong if you want, but 1 thing is clear, and not for me allone, You guy's are now reduced to a vazal faction of the Gobblins
You needed help from the Gobblins for claiming the city.
Thats mine last reply.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2016, 12:21:36 pm »
Heskey quit ur bitchin' and go mine some ore. It is our chadz given right to call out the birds as the filthy goblin vazals they are.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2016, 12:49:30 pm »
Its alright Heskey people don't need your permission to post in the forums.

I quite enjoy Bruttus' posts!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2016, 01:26:55 pm »
I am here only to support commander bruttus. There is nothing I can do about irrational hatred some people have towards me. I forgive them.

Also Heskey for someone who says they don't like complaining it seems like you do a fair bit.

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2016, 03:10:37 pm »
S6: Journal Entry # 1 - The travels of Grypht

The massive Goblin armies have clawed out from their hellish lairs, the great war horn sounds as their plan to destroy the races unfolds. They sweep across the lands leaving death and destruction in their wake, naught remains but the black ashes of their ravagings and detritus for the carrions.
Most of their intended prey are much too busy choking on their pride and ego, amongst other phallus shaped objects.
Too busy squabbling amongst each other, as the brunt of the Goblin army swarm the arid deserts to the South East, in which the noble lords of HoC reside. The hordes blight border ever expanding, choking the light and life out of man, elf, autist and any other creature they encounter.
The sheer size and ferocity of these evil hordes overwhelm and disperse all in their malevolent path. Many lay waiting in fear in their high walled cities.

Gryphter and his men finally muster the courage to leave their temporary city of refuge only to immediately be stricken with panic and fear, surrounded on all sides by the torrential forces of black. The harsh reality only now sinking in as every scene they come across cast his party deeper into sorrow and fear. Burning wreckage and the sickly decay of fetid bodies fills the air. Overturned carts, dead animals and trade goods lay trampled in the blood soaked dirt.
The many, ever so many desecrated, half devoured or gored bodies of man, women and child litter the landscape.

A fierce sand storm erupts, obfuscating all from view. Temporarily relieving the chest crushing pain and paralyzing shock caused by the grisly sights that fill this war-torn land. Gryphter kisses the cross adorning his neck and says a prayer under his breath before signaling to his men to carry on their perilous journey.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:26:54 pm by Gryph_Hawkshade »
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2016, 03:59:42 pm »
+6
James go be a friend on someone elses time
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2016, 04:57:41 pm »
Damn heskey you're a real toughguy  :lol: