Author Topic: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA  (Read 33414 times)

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2016, 03:16:16 pm »
+1
If you can't raid due to this bug, then attacking fiefs is horribly difficult in some cases. How about people come out of their fiefs and have field battles instead.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2016, 03:47:38 pm »
+2
I noticed Semenstorm or Autistillas something something has been raiding the shit out of Khorne territories.

Is Khorne dead? What about the blood and throne stuff with skulls? WHAT HAPPENED TO KHORNE? Why have all this gear and do nothing with it?

Attack one tiny faction at the beginning only to be cast on the next season of Hoarders...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2016, 03:58:39 pm »
Hmm...

I wonder how much gear mcdeath got from the raid that FPF did on Tulbuk that wasn't reported. Perhaps there wasn't any since it was a loss for the attackers and this only happens if attackers win?

Would mean that Khorne and now Gobs got huge gear advantage(halmar for 1 and the autist raids). HoC probably got alot from their Fenada raid...I think some other factions have as well. That's a huge gold/gear increase.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2016, 03:59:53 pm »
+1
As anticipated, Fenada was empty so HoC got nothing from it. Just raided to be sure (or to lure Arms into dumping his army into it).

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2016, 04:06:18 pm »
+1
Do you dupe the gear if you take a fief, not just raid it? Someone was telling me they seemed to get a lot more than usual when taking AI fiefs.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 23, 2016, 04:22:23 pm »
+1
Hmm...

I wonder how much gear mcdeath got from the raid that FPF did on Tulbuk that wasn't reported. Perhaps there wasn't any since it was a loss for the attackers and this only happens if attackers win?

I'm sorry but why is my name magically involved in this? FPF did the raid on a fief I don't own. All I did was give all my troops and gear to said fief. Jesus christ people.

(click to show/hide)

You are saying that you wanted to keep it quite because you didn't want people to accuse acre of cheating but keeping it quite makes it seem like you knew about it all along. Either way, its pretty suspicious
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 23, 2016, 04:29:30 pm »
If devs can just stop it happening in the future we should be fine (but I swear to god if imisshotmail keeps raiding that lucrative fief after this has been 100% proven... even by the time that gear is redundant that silver-duping potential...)

We did the 2nd raid before the posts about it because we were going to gimmick spam raid people (obviously not going to anymore).

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 23, 2016, 04:31:14 pm »
+1
Really the only way for Strategus to not be completely ruined is if people agree to field battles, and to transfer fiefs if they lose.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 23, 2016, 04:31:31 pm »
+1
We did the 2nd raid before the posts about it because we were going to gimmick spam raid people (obviously not going to anymore).

1 troop raids with horses and selling all the gear after the raids?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #219 on: March 23, 2016, 04:45:50 pm »
I believe taking a fief does double the gear you win, i.e. The fief's gear.  That makes it even more crazy to me that it's taken this long to take all of the AI fiefs, because you all should have been snowballing them.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 23, 2016, 05:15:18 pm »
So i'm pretty sure raids don't dupe gear, only taking fiefs.

In our raid just then I got 0 gear when I think Khorne didn't transfer gear from fief to themselves before the attack. What probably happened was Khorne took the fief the first time, didn't realize the gear got duped so left it in the fief, then when we raided the first time it took that duped gear.

So Strategus isn't completely ruined yet.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:18:39 pm by imisshotmail »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2016, 05:35:55 pm »
I'm sorry but why is my name magically involved in this? FPF did the raid on a fief I don't own. All I did was give all my troops and gear to said fief. Jesus christ people.

You are saying that you wanted to keep it quite because you didn't want people to accuse acre of cheating but keeping it quite makes it seem like you knew about it all along. Either way, its pretty suspicious

You're right it was sparvico's fief and he would of had to notice it. Don't think it happened there since the defender won. So, only if attacker wins on a siege does it matter...

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2016, 05:43:41 pm »
+1
Someone can easily test this by raiding a village.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2016, 05:46:08 pm »
You're right it was sparvico's fief and he would of had to notice it. Don't think it happened there since the defender won. So, only if attacker wins on a siege does it matter...

I unfortunately was not quite sober enough to make an adequate judgement on that matter when I finally returned to tulbuk village to look at the gear. HOWEVER, I did make ~300k silver off selling the broken gear there and a bit of leftover castle gear I decided I didn't need anymore. At the time that seemed like a lot of money to make for just one battle at a village, and one that wasn't even quite 1000v1000 as I remember. Could speak to this or it could not, but there is what I know.

Edit: Also, I was in a Euro battle the other day, Normandie Vs Northern Alliance I think, and I heard some of the people in TS talking about something like what we are talking about now. I believe they said that when you defend a fief and win the battle all the gear you originally had in the fief returns after the battle to it's original state, as well as getting broken gear following the known looting processes. Frankly however I didn't understand to clearly what they were saying, and it was also quite early in the morning. Just remembered about it now though, in light of this info.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:51:13 pm by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2016, 05:48:20 pm »
+1
@Bronto I'm on hiatus for work, been traveling a shit load. Interest to herd cats hasn't returned.

@iMisshotmail: 3k - yeh, I know... And this is a month+ deep into eating away at it. #cRPGbestlife