Author Topic: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA  (Read 33406 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Strat 6: Wars and Alliances NA
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2016, 06:02:13 pm »
the numbers are won/lost battles?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2016, 06:03:35 pm »
Can you change BIRD CLAN icon, thanks.

Done and updated rhalzo's with what he wanted as well.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2016, 09:15:49 pm »

You are saying that you wanted to keep it quite because you didn't want people to accuse acre of cheating but keeping it quite makes it seem like you knew about it all along. Either way, its pretty suspicious

Its obvious for me that if I said something, and I was not even sure about it, I was beiing trolled by every 1 at this forum, telling its not true, etc...Who would believe me, some1 from Acre? And also for the reason that many people still have grudges against Acre. Something what I try to fix by doiing diplomacy.
If I am not wrong, you guy's conquered more territory then every other faction, so you should have know it earlyer then us.
Second of all, I gained nothing about it, even with those accusations trown at me, I get barely merc's, except that 1 time that I had merc's to capture Halmar, well I lost 725k gold by payments from mine own personal account, not from the clanbank.
So don't trow the ball at me, I gained nothing whille you got the city and double gear.
And for the fact that I still find that raiding a fief is still gay

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2016, 09:35:36 pm »
Its obvious for me that if I said something, and I was not even sure about it, I was beiing trolled by every 1 at this forum, telling its not true, etc...Who would believe me, some1 from Acre? And also for the reason that many people still have grudges against Acre. Something what I try to fix by doiing diplomacy.
Second of all, I gained nothing about it, even with those accusations trown at me, I get barely merc's, except that 1 time that I had merc's to capture Halmar, well I lost 725k gold by payments from mine own personal account, not from the clanbank.

This makes you sound very sad. I will sign up for your next battle out of pity.

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2016, 09:57:10 pm »
+1
So i'm pretty sure raids don't dupe gear, only taking fiefs.

In our raid just then I got 0 gear when I think Khorne didn't transfer gear from fief to themselves before the attack. What probably happened was Khorne took the fief the first time, didn't realize the gear got duped so left it in the fief, then when we raided the first time it took that duped gear.

So Strategus isn't completely ruined yet.
I actually did, it happened like minutes before you attacked while I was on my lunch break. I'm willing to throw it back in if you're still wanting to test theory.

I removed it then screen shot to put towards your text, and I think after I got the imgur up you guys had attacked.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:00:39 pm by Jaren »

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2016, 10:04:58 pm »
Anyone who tests this theory in the name of science needs to accurately record how much silver or gear they gained as a result of this bug, then use it for a fun/exp battle for all to enjoy.

Well, if we use us (Khorne) you all have an img record of my inventory. I'm cool with posting another afterward.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2016, 10:06:42 pm »
+1
If I am not wrong, you guy's conquered more territory then every other faction, so you should have know it earlyer then us.
So don't trow the ball at me, I gained nothing whille you got the city and double gear.
And for the fact that I still find that raiding a fief is still gay

While I can barely understand your broken english I'm going to try and respond. It shouldn't matter if your faction is hated, trolls, liked, or retarded a bug should be reported.

Your diplomacy is not helping people to change their opinions on your faction for many reasons. I won't go into detail because I don't have time to write something that people won't read and James will downvote saying its "unoriginal" or "boring" or "untrue."

I can only speak for myself but I have only had one attack after spending a ton of time helping other people gear up armies and immediately after I had a sick army ready to do shit I gave it away. AFAIK everyone has known or had a general idea of the extra gear from sieges. Again, I can only speak for myself but I only had the second hand knowledge of hearing it from people in Eu strat battles.

Now you did gain something when Damatacus raided Halamr. When BIRD clan swooped in to vulture the city away from you you should have been unarmed. You got a fighting chance with decent gear. Don't try to play the victim, you knew that you were attcking a city in GOBBLINS territory and you knew the consequences. It was a power move that almost played out.

I probably have more thoughts on the matter but I'm too lazy to keep typing.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2016, 10:20:26 pm »
I actually did, it happened like minutes before you attacked while I was on my lunch break. I'm willing to throw it back in if you're still wanting to test theory.

I removed it then screen shot to put towards your text, and I think after I got the imgur up you guys had attacked.

oh damn. I guess it did just dupe then. if you stick the gear in i'll ask my guy in durrin to attack, he has 0 gold and 0 items right now so whatever he gets after it can be recorded. Maybe keep a few of the items in your own inventory to see if they dupe or not.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2016, 10:39:32 pm »
+1
Steps to ensure the test results are infallible and foolcrpg-player-proof:

1. Take a pic of the inventory of the guy doing the raid before it is initiated, i.e. to prove he has absolutely nothing beforehand
2. Put awkward amounts of gear* unable to be purchased in the fief being raided, to prove it wasn't simply purchased immediately afterwards
3. Take a pic of the fief's inventory right before the raid
3.5 Optional step, take a picture of each inventory during the raid, after the reinforcement time has passed (if it is possible to prove that the battle is taking place while looking at the inventory/info tab, I have no idea)
4. Take pics of both the inventories afterwards, and the automatically generated post-battle messages, then compare results

*The amount in the fief should be fairly low, like 1 body armor, 1 axe, 2 pairs of boots, 3 gloves, and 1 practice shield. This way the profit from the duping is minimal, and it is fairly obvious that this gear didn't come from a prior attack or anything since no one would arm an entire fief with a single piece of armor, etc.

Even the conspiracy theorists, autists, retards and furries of this crpg community alike will be unable to refute the evidence if those steps are taken.

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2016, 10:48:48 pm »
This community is not known for it's resistance to believe that bugs/exploits to cheat on strategus are real lol, usually the opposite.

However Jona,

It strikes me that if our 2 factions were to 'declare war' on one another in the north, and we marked only the most numerous and valuable pieces of gear in our fiefs as rank 10, nobody would be able to see or prove that we're secretly duplicating huge volumes of expensive gear on the map for each other as our in-battle mercs would only see normal volumes of regular gear to spawn with.

Oh god, the potential for abuse. Nobody will be safe from the accusations!

So you confess?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2016, 12:13:03 am »
+3
Even the conspiracy theorists, autists, retards and furries of this crpg community alike will be unable to refute the evidence if those steps are taken.

Larry can and will refute everything, even if he is blatantly wrong.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2016, 12:18:25 am »
+1
I took Uhhun Castle and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, 1000 tickets of shit AI gear.  After Halmar, something seemed weird with how much shit Murdertron apparently got, but I and multiple other people in my faction chalked it up to the way AI cities buy gear.  With that said, the only thing out of the ordinary with New Narra was the fact that I got like 700 shortbows, but everything else was pretty much normal.

That was also the first AI city I have ever taken in Strategus, and that only happened a day after we took our actual first city (Ichamur).

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2016, 12:35:47 am »
+1
I'm quite certain that was the only gear we got, I think I* would have noticed if there had been more.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2016, 01:40:34 am »
+3
I'm quite certain that was the only gear we got, I think I* would have noticed if there had been more.

This is exactly the type of thing someone who received duped gear would say!

WHO CAN WE TRUST NOW?!?!?!??!!?!!!

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2016, 01:47:34 am »
+2
This is exactly the type of thing someone who received duped gear would say!

WHO CAN WE TRUST NOW?!?!?!??!!?!!!

Me.

Give me your fiefs.
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend