Author Topic: Brotherhood vs Confederacy War  (Read 8940 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Brotherhood vs Confederacy War
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 04:18:41 am »
+1
I see you are invoking Godwin's Law. Now it's serious.

There will be blood.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:21:53 am by njames89 »

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 04:20:17 am »
+2
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 04:25:00 am »
+11
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

where's your proof knightmare!11one!11one!!1????

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2016, 04:26:28 am »
+2
lol kesh puutie scum

Offline Ufoinsky

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Cock_SUCKER_305
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 04:29:24 am »
+4
fact is knightmare tried to manipulate us and tried to make us bow down to him without a fight. We will not be cucked by someone that openly shit talks us while were trying to help him. Knightmare has also made promises in the past and hasn't kept them. Calradian confederacy isnt a faction that can be simply pushed around by some "fuck boi troy" named knightmare and we will make an example out of your foolish mistakes.
Ufoinsky: Why did you buy camelsinstead of gear?
Marcus_the_Crusader: i was trying to trade first, not fight
Ufoinsky: you are at war
Marcus_the_Crusader: well, i need to trade to buy more gear, lol
Ufoinsky: maybe if you bought gear instead of camels

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2016, 04:31:29 am »
+11
did some more digging guys, you're gonna love what i found out from the townfolk

Offline Ufoinsky

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Cock_SUCKER_305
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2016, 04:34:19 am »
+7
Also this meme asserts Tristans claim on Dhirim. As it was made prior to the strat reset. < Knightmare logic
Ufoinsky: Why did you buy camelsinstead of gear?
Marcus_the_Crusader: i was trying to trade first, not fight
Ufoinsky: you are at war
Marcus_the_Crusader: well, i need to trade to buy more gear, lol
Ufoinsky: maybe if you bought gear instead of camels

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2016, 04:49:05 am »
+3
Also this meme asserts Tristans claim on Dhirim. As it was made prior to the strat reset. < Knightmare logic

fix'd
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2016, 04:50:37 am »
+3
James thought fondly back to times of peace when he had walked among the famous pizza forests of Dhirim and had feasted on its greasy fruit.

(click to show/hide)

Would the war affect the realm supply of pizza? Only time would tell, for now James prayed to chadz.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2016, 04:52:00 am »
+7
I always found the "B-b-b-but... but I... but I claimed it! I claimed it before you did!" argument to be absolutely ridiculous in each and every strat. Who even cares? All you do by making a fancy thread in diplomacy before strat starts is tell everyone else that you plan on taking X fief(s). You haven't done shit to deserve it more than the next guy by "laying claim to it first." Sometimes it might be beneficial to let everyone know you plan on taking over a certain region if you heard rumors of others contemplating the idea, and plenty of times it is equally beneficial to keep your plans to yourself so that no one knows what exactly you're going for, since keeping everyone else guessing is always a good thing. HoC has never put any stock in claims, and we only declared a few fiefs we were gunning for at the start of this strat just as a heads up to everyone else really. But we're going to take more than the ones we "officially claimed," and who knows, maybe even not take some that we did (fat chance). Of all the many ways for nerds to pop a blood vessel over strat, this one has always made me chuckle the most. Like shit breh, did any other factions even sign a piece of e-paper stating that they back your claim?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2016, 04:53:13 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

What the fuck is up with this guy? His forum posts just make me cringe

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2016, 04:54:30 am »
+7
I always found the "B-b-b-but... but I... but I claimed it! I claimed it before you did!" argument to be absolutely ridiculous in each and every strat. Who even cares? All you do by making a fancy thread in diplomacy before strat starts is tell everyone else that you plan on taking X fief(s). You haven't done shit to deserve it more than the next guy by "laying claim to it first." Sometimes it might be beneficial to let everyone know you plan on taking over a certain region if you heard rumors of others contemplating the idea, and plenty of times it is equally beneficial to keep your plans to yourself so that no one knows what exactly you're going for, since keeping everyone else guessing is always a good thing. HoC has never put any stock in claims, and we only declared a few fiefs we were gunning for at the start of this strat just as a heads up to everyone else really. But we're going to take more than the ones we "officially claimed," and who knows, maybe even not take some that we did (fat chance). Of all the many ways for nerds to pop a blood vessel over strat, this one has always made me chuckle the most. Like shit breh, did any other factions even sign a piece of e-paper stating that they back your claim?

yes but as you can see by my family tree tristan has a claim via bloodline on dhirim and the surrounding fiefs from his great-great-grandfathers de jure claim

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2016, 04:59:36 am »
+4
you're becoming too much of a pacifist, go back to raging plox

Offline Milem

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • I am Pepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2016, 05:00:13 am »
+5
yes but as you can see by my family tree tristan has a claim via bloodline on dhirim and the surrounding fiefs from his great-great-grandfathers de jure claim

I'm going to +1 this due to my marriage ties and our alliance to support each other in defensive wars.

Hail Trump.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2016, 05:11:03 am »

Good point.  What has calradian confederacy done for dhirim other than retreat almost immediately after a fight started making all these mercenaries show up for nothing and threaten mercs to switch to ai side or they would merc against them when I attacked dhirim.  Bunch of pink pansies!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo