Author Topic: Brotherhood vs Confederacy War  (Read 8902 times)

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Brotherhood vs Confederacy War
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2016, 05:17:33 am »
+1
Good point.  What has calradian confederacy done for dhirim other than retreat almost immediately after a fight started making all these mercenaries show up for nothing and threaten mercs to switch to ai side or they would merc against them when I attacked dhirim.  Bunch of pink pansies!
In response to the retreat question it was agreed on with Knightmare that Permafrost would take Dhirim then transfer it to Knightmare which we were doing when Knightmare starting trash talking us about how we were terrible and that he could take the city in minutes, out of this disrespect we made a decision to retreat in order to fortify Dhirim so his army could not take it. That's the whole story, the truth take it how you will the choice was the best tactical move in our position. If you would let someone take agreed on land from you then let him openly disrespect you and still would help him you truly are a spineless person.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2016, 05:31:18 am »
TLDR

I can see though most of the members of that clan already shit talking me and spreading lies and slander and other bullshit when i came to them in all honestly and offered so much in return for only 1 thing......Dhirim which i though was agreed upon but whatever im done reading lies and betrayels and all that.

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2016, 05:35:43 am »
We did agree that you were going to have Dhirim Knightmare this is true, but we did not agree to be openly disrespected, either through chat or by trying to tell us we would have to drop people in order to become your lap dog. You under estimated us, you thought you could do whatever you want just like you always do, but not this time we will stand against you, we may fall but we will not break like you claim.

Friends don't walk away
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 05:39:03 am by Cassander »

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2016, 05:53:45 am »
+15
I will make this very small and simple:

We talked about a merger/alliance of 2 small clans and after long talks and bullshit they said i could have Dhirim and then they went back on it and Declared war on us on top of some other stuff, These are the guys that retreated a good battle from Dhirim because i did not get a bunch of kills. We are not asking anything of the community we will still sign for all your battles we just wanted to give you a heads up! Our fiefs are still open 100% even to our enemies.
In all realization it is best if we hold Dhirim because we will never retreat from a battle and we will keep it open to every clan of NA at a low discount with great gear!

honestly i dont know what to do with my life i have a clan full of homos like myself and wish i was cool like zlotz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Feel free to ask questions and i will answer honestly and let u all in on what is happening.
I'm fat and say I go to the gym but I have no gains and my "girlfriend" is Bauer

There are no good guys and bad guys in this war just a bunch of fat kids and autism
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2016, 06:10:16 am »
+8
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Milem

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • I am Pepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2016, 02:18:50 pm »
TLDR

I can see though most of the members of that clan already shit talking me and spreading lies and slander and other bullshit when i came to them in all honestly and offered so much in return for only 1 thing......Dhirim which i though was agreed upon but whatever I'm done reading lies and betrayals and all that.

If you aren't going to read the response of your arrogant war please take down the thread

Betrayal? We even discussed attacking Dhirim for you after that foul play, yet you send one of your goons to delay Tristan (which was utterly destroyed) so that you could snipe the city without our consent. If it was in your's and our best interests then you should have discussed this issue diplomatically without basically shaming us saying in a basic sense that we needed you to succeeded. Claiming that many other people were going to attack us spreading lies in deceit within our own ts. Even after our battle at Dhirim that we pulled out to save its numbers you claimed to be apologetic. Saying that your words were not meant to harm or demean us yet they claimed that "I could take this town easy, but I simply don't trust Tristian." Then you come in our ts, telling our members to stfu so that you could tell us BS.

This entire war was caused by your failed attempt to use ruse tactics to deceive us. So that you could make your faction prosperous and weakening us. This post in general was your attempt to save your claims in Dhirim trying to make us look bad so that you could scramble all the factions you can to support you.

"You can't win the war, the bullshit is eternal."  -BurghUK

Offline Milem

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • I am Pepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2016, 02:37:42 pm »
I think I'm missing something in this thread.

I thought Calradian Confederacy had a load of members, why don't they just take Dhirim (either from AI or Brotherhood) and also take all the Brotherhood's nearby villages whilst they're at it?

We are currently discussing our plans of actions in response to war being declared on us. It will take us some time to initial discuss what is the best course of action at this point not only for us but our allies. Inevitably the clan well wait to see how this unfolds before taking drastic precautions.

I am not a senior member and I only have started strat recently so don't take my word to a heartfelt meaning it's just my opinion and overall analysis of the situation. Same going for the upstairs post.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2016, 03:48:26 pm »
All i see is alot of downvotes and shit talk from their clan, a clan that retreated from battle days ago and rage quit strategus like 3 time last strat when things didnt go their way..............

Believe what you guys want but the facts are on the table, I offered a merger or alliance but Tristan was so greedy to have Dhirim he would sacrifice anything and started war for his pride.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2016, 03:51:47 pm »
+2
A claim is a claim is a claim.  Unless you're willing to fight for it, it is just a word.  It would be awesome if people could just fight over it without getting all pissy, then, should they lose, just move on and settle somewhere else.

I personally claim all the fields and gardens in Calradia, and I will do my damndest to defeat the vegetables, grains and weeds that oppose me.  All the livestock are my allies, but I will have to teach them to eat soil once I have destroyed all the vegetation.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2016, 03:54:09 pm »
A claim is a claim is a claim.  Unless you're willing to fight for it, it is just a word.  It would be awesome if people could just fight over it without getting all pissy, then, should they lose, just move on and settle somewhere else.

I personally claim all the fields and gardens in Calradia, and I will do my damndest to defeat the vegetables, grains and weeds that oppose me.  All the livestock are my allies, but I will have to teach them to eat soil once I have destroyed all the vegetation.

I agree, if i lose Dhirim its not the end of the world its just a fief but try telling that to Tristan who wants war over this 1 fief instead of an alliance.

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2016, 03:59:16 pm »
+1
I agree, if i lose Dhirim its not the end of the world its just a fief but try telling that to Tristan who wants war over this 1 fief instead of an alliance.
He's fighting for his claim. You literally just agreed with Bryggan saying that a claim is a claim and you should be willing to fight for it but yet you say the opposite with your words.
Are you illiterate or just plain stupid?

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2016, 04:05:03 pm »
He's fighting for his claim. You literally just agreed with Bryggan saying that a claim is a claim and you should be willing to fight for it but yet you say the opposite with your words.
Are you illiterate or just plain stupid?

I dont think its worth going to war with a clan over 1 fief...................Especially when both clans are small and not big factions.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2016, 04:18:56 pm »
+7
Diplomacy is always worth a shot, especially at this point in the game.  But, when talks fail, you either fight or walk.  "War is a mere continuation of politics by other means," as a wise turnip once told me.

But, no point in getting angry.  It's kinda like when you and a buddy are after the same girl.  When one of you gets her sorry, forgot we are C-Rpg players, nobody's gonna get her.

So let's act like medieval European kingdoms.  Fight, kill, rape and pillage each other one day, then be staunch allies the next.  None of this 'centuries long hatred' that gets passed on generation to generation like you see in less civilized parts of the world.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2016, 04:22:17 pm »
Diplomacy is always worth a shot, especially at this point in the game.  But, when talks fail, you either fight or walk.  "War is a mere continuation of politics by other means," as a wise turnip once told me.

But, no point in getting angry.  It's kinda like when you and a buddy are after the same girl.  When one of you gets her sorry, forgot we are C-Rpg players, nobody's gonna get her.

So let's act like medieval European kingdoms.  Fight, kill, rape and pillage each other one day, then be staunch allies the next.  None of this 'centuries long hatred' that gets passed on generation to generation like you see in less civilized parts of the world.

So are you still in Halitrous or is 13k coming back??? cause i have seen like 5 of them around and i think they are all signed against me tonight lol

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2016, 04:28:36 pm »
+5
I haven't a clue who we are.  But I assumed we were neutral in this war, but maybe we're not.  Good thing you guys don't take these things personally.