Author Topic: Brotherhood vs Confederacy War  (Read 8881 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Brotherhood vs Confederacy War
« on: February 18, 2016, 03:12:41 am »
I will make this very small and simple:

We talked about a merger/alliance of 2 small clans and after long talks and bullshit they said i could have Dhirim and then they went back on it and Declared war on us on top of some other stuff, These are the guys that retreated a good battle from Dhirim because i did not get a bunch of kills. We are not asking anything of the community we will still sign for all your battles we just wanted to give you a heads up! Our fiefs are still open 100% even to our enemies.
In all realization it is best if we hold Dhirim because we will never retreat from a battle and we will keep it open to every clan of NA at a low discount with great gear!

Feel free to ask questions and i will answer honestly and let u all in on what is happening.

There are no good guys and bad guys in this war
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:16:26 am by Novamere »

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
Re: Brotherhood vs Confederacy War
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 03:26:07 am »
+8
fuck you're a pansy your posts irritate the fuck out of me "i'm helping NA this is for ALL OF NA" you fuck this is a strategy game.

if this were a game of risk you'd be that little pussy that sits on australia the entire game because "i'm helping everyone else it's for the good of the game" fuck i hate you so much

anyway so i got my taxes back and i'm pretty excited
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 03:29:45 am »
fuck you're a pansy your posts irritate the fuck out of me "i'm helping NA this is for ALL OF NA" you fuck this is a strategy game.

if this were a game of risk you'd be that little pussy that sits on australia the entire game because "i'm helping everyone else it's for the good of the game" fuck i hate you so much

anyway so i got my taxes back and i'm pretty excited

Yea u fuck the faster NA gets plate and good gear the faster we all get better XP u ignorant fuck

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • Renown: 68
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 03:44:39 am »
+13
I like Jello

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter

Offline Tiger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 853
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • Made In China
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TigerGirl; MooMooMilk; BobaBubbleTea; TerraCotta; Tuberculosis; BoomStickGirl
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"The long united must divide; the long divided must unite."
"How many things, before and after, all melt into gossip and laughter."

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 03:56:37 am »
+4
I Would agree with Knightmare but we did claim Dhirim at the start of strat and we made it very clear to Knightmare that we were taking the city, he even told us he didn't want the city, but then he comes in one day and tells us he is taking the city which he then gave us a choice die or join his faction. He then has Kesh attack Tristan to stop him from reaching Dhirim. This is all coming from the guy we play Crpg and chill in ts daily with. Unless you are blind and deaf it is unquestionable that Knightmare is pulling the same backstabbing tricks he always has used to get himself ahead in strat, don't fall for his Bs any longer teach him that his actions have repercussions.

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 03:57:35 am »
+10

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:01:31 am by Simon. »

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 03:59:52 am »
I Would agree with Knightmare but we did claim Dhirim at the start of strat and we made it very clear to Knightmare that we were taking the city, he even told us he didn't want the city, but then he comes in one day and tells us he is taking the city which he then gave us a choice die or join his faction. He then has Kesh attack Tristan to stop him from reaching Dhirim. This is all coming from the guy we play Crpg and chill in ts daily with. Unless you are blind and deaf it is unquestionable that Knightmare is pulling the same backstabbing tricks he always has used to get himself ahead in strat, don't fall for his Bs any longer teach him that his actions have repercussions.

I claimed it last strat when it got frozen before their were any "claims" i even told a bunch of factions i planned to take it and make plate and whatever there open to all of NA......... And i offered an alliance instead of being a bundle of sticks and just attacking the city when it had low troops like most other people would do.I went in their diplomatically instead of being a sneaky pussy , also to be honest i didnt tell kesh to do anything LOL so dont even throw that on me its not like we have any alliances or sneaky shit.

Look at all this shit talk from a clan that was my friends..................I never shit talked them and never would we always huing out in TS together like he just said......

Offline Cassander

• ☑ Galactic President
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 04:04:29 am »
+5
Claiming it last strat has no affect on this strat, and on the whole your friends turned on you think like are you for real? You threaten to wipe us if we didn't join you. If you think so lowly of us that you honestly believed we were going to bow down to you after you threaten us so casually like we're common trash your insane, and the whole trash talk thing you started the thread and we are simply answering your Hltler style propaganda with accurate account's of the events that did occur.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:09:28 am by Cassander »

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 04:07:11 am »
+3
instead of being a bundle of sticks and just attacking the city when it had low troops like most other people would do.
Isnt that literally what you are doing?

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 04:10:42 am »
+5
Claiming it last strat has no affect on this strat, and on the whole your friends turned on you think like are you for real? You threaten to wipe us if we didn't join you. If you think so lowly of us that you honestly believed we were going to bow down to you after you threaten us so casually like we're common trash your insane, and the whole trash talk thing you started the thread and we are simply answering your Hltler style propaganda with accurate account's of the events that did occur.
i did n a z i that coming wow cassander thats not cool!!11

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2016, 04:14:22 am »
+9
If I remember correctly, (and I may be wrong since I wasn't actually here for a lot of this bullshit) the negotiations went south because of something YOU said, Knightmare. I believe in Tristan's claims to Dhirim, but I also don't want to believe you were abusing our trust to try to get an easy city.

In any case,

IT'S NOTHIN PERSONNELL,
KID...

ur on the wrong side of history knightmare....
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:29:51 am by RandoHg »
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 04:15:19 am »
+6
 Knightmare,

This isn't anything personal. I've read the posts and nothing here I would consider shit talk. You mention claiming Dhirim last strat, and while thats all well and good, unfortunately for you this isn't last strat. We claimed Dhirim day one and said we would fight and contest you for this. If anyone doesnt believe me go back and check Knightmares very own claim thread I believe it was the third post. And while you do say you shit talk us, when me and you were discussing a merger with just the two of us you said we would have to kick out members of my clan that dont meet your standards of skill. This is unacceptable to me as my clan mates always put in their best effort and I will not work with someone who insults and berates them when I know they are out there giving 100%. You say you will easily wipe us and that we cannot provide any resistance. Well hopefully we will show you what our "small clan" is capable of. Also the whole "i'm making plate for NA" doesnt make any sense as a reason to fight for you as literally anyone can +3 plate and the Confederacy has been open S&D and open trade since the start of strat. Good luck to you and yours. I would also like to take this time to thank you for coming to us diplomatically. It shows true character and that you aren't a scumbag. I can't honestly say I would've done the same if I was in that situation.

Cheers,
Tristan of Erzoth
Lord of New Derchios Castle and New Emirin
The Forever Muted
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:22:51 am by Albus »
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 04:17:58 am »
+2