Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING DECLARES HOLY WAR AGAINST HALITOSIS  (Read 6329 times)

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: GOBBLIN KING DECLARES HOLY WAR AGAINST HALITOSIS
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 07:21:34 pm »
+2
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 07:25:17 pm »
+5
Personally, I'd rather be bad and gay than European.

The good gay or the bad gay?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 07:27:02 pm »
+13
Hmm

ya know...I was really hoping for occ\frisia\mb\raven etc etc, you know, all the pathetically hopeless useless clans that FCC effortlessly crushed and ultimately broke into RQing the game.

I was hoping they would come back... and now that they are...

I once accused HCE of being rodents waiting out the extinction of creatures far mightier than themselves, so they could emerge as the rulers of the scraps FCC, TkoV and Squids left behind...but when you think about it...all NA except FCC are pretty much rat fucks.

and so, I wait patiently for real kings and conquerors to return, hopefully Kesh, Matey, and Bale read this, and understand how special they were compared to the rest you you lame ass douchebag wannabee gay homo;s...until these actual kings come back, my views on NA haven't changed a lot

"im not fighting for EU cuz i hate acre so much...i fucking HATE ALL OF U, every last one of u fucking losers, who play a fucking game for 4 fucking yrs , never once taking the time to actually learn wtf to do...instead...4 yrs down the road...u all still dont know shit about the game, fuck all about how to play the game well

all NA does is make excuses...4 yrs of fucking trolling and goofing around...and when battle comes and you should already know wot to do, and whats expected of u...u make excuses instead, u had just as much time to learn the game as EU clans \ FCC

4 fucking yrs and NA is still unaware of the fact, they love to do something, they are terrible at.

so there goes my hopes and expectations of a actual good war, fighting for a faction that knows what they are doing and takes the game seriously. i know FCC aint coming back, i was hoping EU could take their place...as EU does take the game WAY more seriously..."

http://forum.melee.org/the-chamber-of-tears/fucknafuckthemodmodisdeadfucku/

fuck NA.

lol you fucking shitposting dumbass FCC is in STRAT 6 and they were essentially our vassals, wanting to support THE REALM, until recently when Kesh joined them and so we had to break up our ties a little because fuck that try hard sperg

you really shouldn't comment so much while having never accomplished anything in Strategus, you entitled plebshit

sorry but I had to give you the fucking realtalk, it's for your own good

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2016, 07:27:39 pm »
+2
Hmm

ya know...I was really hoping for occ\frisia\mb\raven etc etc, you know, all the pathetically hopeless useless clans that FCC effortlessly crushed and ultimately broke into RQing the game blah blah blah blah so there goes my hopes and expectations of a actual good war, fighting for a faction that knows what they are doing and takes the game seriously. i know FCC aint coming back, i was hoping EU could take 7their place...as EU does take the game WAY more seriously..."

fuck NA.

Ok granpa, enough about the 'good o' days'.  I wasn't there, so I have no idea what you are talking about.  From your forum whines and some PMs, you keep saying how shitty we are.  Is it what we do on the strat map?  Or just cuz we got some mercs who can't throw a ladder?  Most current players are pretty new, so any wisdom you can impart to us would be appreciated.

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2016, 07:31:51 pm »
+6
This just in, a new message from Lord Bryggan under the pseudonym "Takeo Ischi"  filmed on his estates near Nova Reyvadin. Not only does he have some dank yodels, it is believed the "chickens"  in the video are a symbolic literal representation of "the gobblin kind".

Offline Donkey guy

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2016, 07:44:17 pm »
The good gay or the bad gay?

wut u man gud gey onle bed gey r u dum all gey r bed u dum feg
Donkey

Offline Donkey guy

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 07:48:22 pm »
Hmm

ya know...I was really hoping for occ\frisia\mb\raven etc etc, you know, all the pathetically hopeless useless clans that FCC effortlessly crushed and ultimately broke into RQing the game.

I was hoping they would come back... and now that they are...

I once accused HCE of being rodents waiting out the extinction of creatures far mightier than themselves, so they could emerge as the rulers of the scraps FCC, TkoV and Squids left behind...but when you think about it...all NA except FCC are pretty much rat fucks.

and so, I wait patiently for real kings and conquerors to return, hopefully Kesh, Matey, and Bale read this, and understand how special they were compared to the rest you you lame ass douchebag wannabee gay homo;s...until these actual kings come back, my views on NA haven't changed a lot

"im not fighting for EU cuz i hate acre so much...i fucking HATE ALL OF U, every last one of u fucking losers, who play a fucking game for 4 fucking yrs , never once taking the time to actually learn wtf to do...instead...4 yrs down the road...u all still dont know shit about the game, fuck all about how to play the game well

all NA does is make excuses...4 yrs of fucking trolling and goofing around...and when battle comes and you should already know wot to do, and whats expected of u...u make excuses instead, u had just as much time to learn the game as EU clans \ FCC

4 fucking yrs and NA is still unaware of the fact, they love to do something, they are terrible at.

so there goes my hopes and expectations of a actual good war, fighting for a faction that knows what they are doing and takes the game seriously. i know FCC aint coming back, i was hoping EU could take their place...as EU does take the game WAY more seriously..."

fuck NA.

u talk lot wit no cuntex on toepik red an book n lern or u cri to ur mum cuz we donut care
Donkey

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 07:54:04 pm »
+5
Personally, I'd rather be bad and gay than European.

Kinda reminds me of when the Anti Squid Association considered helping out the Euros when they invaded Kesh.

I still stand by that.  If Plumbo's beloved and oh so superior Europeans attacked the Gibblings, I would drop hostilities and support them.

GIBBLING TICKS ARE OURS TO KILL, AND NO ONE ELSE'S!

And I approve of this message:
(click to show/hide)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2016, 08:03:08 pm »
+8
As the Grand Vizier of Great Ötiken Nation, we support your war from the other side of the continent. When you get ambushed in inappropriate times, we shall support you.We have faith in Allah, and have foreseen the victory for Gobblins.Our God-King, the one who spoke with Allah, sent you his blessings.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2016, 08:25:19 pm »
As the Grand Vizier of Great Ötiken Nation, we support your war from the other side of the continent. When you get ambushed in inappropriate times, we shall support you.We have faith in Allah, and have foreseen the victory for Gobblins.Our God-King, the one who spoke with Allah, sent you his blessings.

As-Salam-u-Alaikum:

You help the infidel?!?!  Akhi, I am Muslim as evidenced by these earlier posts:

... I do not put all my faith in that crazy woman.  She knows things, and has access to powers that we do not understand.  But that is for her.  For us, I will put my trust in the old gods.  James taught me to be a good chadzian, the Seljuks taught me to be a good Muslim, and our good friends and allies the Wardens have taught me of the power of the Valar.  All very good, for the more gods one worships the better our luck will be.  But we must not forget the old gods:  Armagan the Creator, Ganbat the Artist, and Ipek the Mother."

"Pah!" Bryggan snorted.  "There are many gods in this land, but they are all jealous of each other.  Gods are like women.  It is silly just to have one when you can have two, or three or even more.  But like women, it is best if they don't know about each other.  So, in the chapel I recite the chadz' prayer, but at other times I also face the east and pray like they taught me in the Seljuk lands.  But you must not be drunk when you do that, and you must speak a foriegn language.  I forgot the words they taught me, so I just say 'Lalala akkakka'.  But the Seljuk god knows I am talking to him, so perhaps he will bless me.  And the gods here don't speak that language, so they do not know I pray to him too."

So, as you can see, you are supporting the wrong side.

ma'aasalaama
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 08:30:04 pm by Bryggan »

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2016, 09:02:30 pm »
+6
Hmm

What the fuck dude. What are your qualms with this declaration of war on an ai stomping my old friendtion? Isn't this how strat should be played?

Also holy shit FCC was strong and all but they were rats dude, which is a good thing. I remember during the frisian offensive(pre confederacy days) FCC was getting stomped for months in the field and in their villages. Literally all kesh was doing was trying to bait castle defenses which is a good move, but a rat move. Look at anders great war kdr page, frisia was like 1.1 before they merged.

Sandersson was a dank general easily on par with kesh in the battle tactics. He only (slightly) fell behind in the merc dick sucking department.

I don't think you know enough about strat history to say that all of NA doesn't know how to play.

▲ ▲

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 09:32:05 pm »
+2
lol you fucking shitposting dumbass FCC is in STRAT 6 and they were essentially our vassals, wanting to support THE REALM, until recently when Kesh joined them and so we had to break up our ties a little because fuck that try hard sperg

you really shouldn't comment so much while having never accomplished anything in Strategus, you entitled plebshit

sorry but I had to give you the fucking realtalk, it's for your own good

lol 2 speglords going at it i need popcorn

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2016, 09:49:23 pm »
+8
The only thing accurate in this thread is that FCC is the best thing to happen to NA Strat.

KESH YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING PLAY THIS ROUND SERIOUSLY.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2016, 09:52:23 pm »
+17
lol 2 speglords going at it i need popcorn

this from the kid who literally got so mad he went off calling me a troll and telling me to kill myself IRL in steam rofl, sure kid lol

got that roid rage in check yet?

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2016, 09:54:17 pm »
+2
It is people like Novamere who make this community worse.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.