Author Topic: Guys... I am presenting you... *drumrolls* SNIPER CROSSBOW RETICULE AT 171 WPF  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Weebo and Dark Karma get insane scores with those crossbows and they wear much heavier armor then archers do, and don't have a problem defending in melee.

Crossbowmen also have tighter reticules then archers.

This is comparing apples with oranges.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline AlbaTiger

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Maybes aye maybes naw. Tiger that runs wi Wolves
    • View Profile
I would take a comparative screenshot of how the throwing reticule looks at a similarly high wpf but sadly I can't get it to fit on the screen.
 :|

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
I would take a comparative screenshot of how the throwing reticule looks at a similarly high wpf but sadly I can't get it to fit on the screen.

+1 Rep
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
They also have less ammo, and take 3 weeks to reload each shot where you are stuck standing still with your ass in the air for raping.  The other ranged guys get to run and spin-jump like fairies.
So x-bowmen should get heavier armor

Regular crossbow loads just as fast as a warbow. While archers can move around, it does NOT take 3 weeks for the xbow to load. In addition, an archer doing a spin-jump will have their reticule go as wide as their screen, only useful for someone in your face. Just dispelling that myth.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cheap_Shot

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

I tried, but a horse rode though mine before I could and killed me. Lost control of my spear and it flew wild and killed 10 teammates.
I'll throw even when the weapons are gone. I can always throw punches and throw up.

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4136.msg74698.html#msg74698
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol:

Offline Glyph

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • Turbulence incoming
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Horris
They also have less ammo, and take 3 weeks to reload each shot where you are stuck standing still with your ass in the air for raping.  The other ranged guys get to run and spin-jump like fairies.
So x-bowmen should get heavier armor
that they have less ammo isn't an issue because the reloading takes longer, and if you still think it has to less ammo get another stack or

suck your m...
DEAL WITH IT!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Glyph you have obsessive Horse Archer and Horse hatred.
- Official diagnosis :)