Author Topic: RIP SAUCE  (Read 15791 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: RIP SAUCE
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2016, 02:26:24 am »
+16
THE REALM OF THE GOBBLIN KING WILL BE PATIENTLY AWAITING THE RELEASE OF ITS HEAD BARD, THE INNOCENT DJ BBQ FROM HIS UNJUST BAN

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2016, 02:41:32 am »
It's pretty obvious you would've let him slide if he had kissed your ass rather than call you a "cunt muscle" (insult of the year 2016, by the way)

You're not punishing anyone by ending the round. The flags signal the absolute end of the round, and whoever is capturing them should be the victor, period. This mechanic was implemented to avoid endless rounds and I believe it has its place.

He was getting banned regardless of how he was going to reply to my question. I simply was curious as to why he continues such behavior and if he would have a "legitimate" reason.

Flags signal nothing to me and they never will. I will continue to play the game as if they don't exist. "Endless" is extremely over exaggerated, replace endless with 7 minutes. Most rounds last 3-5 minutes anyway and adding a maximum of 2 minutes is perfectly fine in my opinion. I rarely witness any legitimate delaying outside of strategus.

You'll probably be waiting awhile.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2016, 03:02:48 am »
+9
please papa desire, unban sauce. he is a legend.

take the tk for the greater good.

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2016, 03:22:57 am »
+9
He was getting banned regardless of how he was going to reply to my question. I simply was curious as to why he continues such behavior and if he would have a "legitimate" reason.

Flags signal nothing to me and they never will. I will continue to play the game as if they don't exist. "Endless" is extremely over exaggerated, replace endless with 7 minutes. Most rounds last 3-5 minutes anyway and adding a maximum of 2 minutes is perfectly fine in my opinion. I rarely witness any legitimate delaying outside of strategus.

You'll probably be waiting awhile.

I can't think of many people who want to watch some agiwhore/ranged player run away and plumb his bum while everyone on the other team frantically tries to catch up for 2 minutes. The victory is clear at that point, and there's no reason to waste upwards of 30 people's time with watching it.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline BlackFysh

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" - Elmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2016, 04:33:29 am »
+7
#SauceDidNothingWrong

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2016, 07:13:54 am »
+3
I can't think of many people who want to watch some agiwhore/ranged player run away and plumb his bum while everyone on the other team frantically tries to catch up for 2 minutes. The victory is clear at that point, and there's no reason to waste upwards of 30 people's time with watching it.

Kiting range hasn't been a real thing for awhile now. The only scenario I can think of this being a problem is horse ranged' which solves itself once they are out of ammo. I Apologize for trying to have an actual logical conversation on this forum I guess I forgot where I was.

imo ban the badmin.

Offline kwhy

• Earl
  • Renown: 302
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • trash
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ted_the_garbage_man, missANGY, missBENDaKNEE, missAGAIN, Moove, Fallback, LLpewJ, Lets_ride_bikes
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2016, 07:21:55 am »
+1
That's probably the first time I've seen him say something

wow me too..

mod gonna die now 4 sure. its a sign

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2016, 07:24:23 am »
+4
Having admin powers. Sounds like a headache.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2016, 10:56:35 am »
Having admin powers. Sounds like a headache.

Down with the badmin!

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2016, 11:12:41 am »
+3
Kiting range hasn't been a real thing for awhile now. The only scenario I can think of this being a problem is horse ranged' which solves itself once they are out of ammo. I Apologize for trying to have an actual logical conversation on this forum I guess I forgot where I was.

imo ban the badmin.

"kiting range hasn't been a real thing for awhile now."

This is just untrue.
Are you sure we're playing the same game? Maybe I was dreaming when it happened to me multiple times today and yesterday.
It's easy to trivialize what I'm saying by making the "lol badmins" joke, but it still holds true. I've made my point.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2016, 05:46:57 pm »
+7
Imo, "fighting" (more like running around) after the flags have been successfully capped is basically exploiting a glitch just like walking through walls and shit, which is a bannable offence. Is it the admins' fault that people can exploit parts of maps? No, but they should make up for it by making sure people don't do it. Same goes for the flags not working sometimes. If the last people alive on the losing team are 100% giving it their all to fight and make sure that the round ends asap, then sure, that's the best we can hope for and they don't deserve a ban. But camping a roof til you run out of ammo or "looking for a melee weapon" isn't nearly the same.

But that's just my $0.02 and I barely even play anymore, so RIP.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2016, 07:21:22 pm »
+6
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2016, 09:08:09 pm »
RIP BraveRIK

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2016, 12:06:05 am »
Give Me admin so everyone has a legitmate badmin to rail against.

I'm good at stoking the fires. :twisted:

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2016, 12:16:28 am »
Imo, "fighting" (more like running around) after the flags have been successfully capped is basically exploiting a glitch just like walking through walls and shit, which is a bannable offence. Is it the admins' fault that people can exploit parts of maps? No, but they should make up for it by making sure people don't do it. Same goes for the flags not working sometimes. If the last people alive on the losing team are 100% giving it their all to fight and make sure that the round ends asap, then sure, that's the best we can hope for and they don't deserve a ban. But camping a roof til you run out of ammo or "looking for a melee weapon" isn't nearly the same.

But that's just my $0.02 and I barely even play anymore, so RIP.

I've yet to see any of these scenarios happen... like ever lol So maybe rando is right and I'm playing a different game entirely or I'm just crazy.