Author Topic: Teamkillings  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Teamkillings
« on: January 08, 2016, 07:06:50 pm »
Can you add some sort of teamkill penalty, that is more material in nature than the current one? Say, the teamkiller loses 1% of his gold, if a team mate dies directly from his hit or by an enemy hit, while he's stunned. That's what? One econd, one and a half?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Re: Teamkillings
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 07:36:35 pm »
+7
You're dumb
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 07:38:10 pm »
+2
inb4 Krems Clan poor Clan
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 07:40:37 pm »
+4
typical battle tryhard... Teamhits are part of the game, and actually what Ive experienced is that when someone teamhits you, it's rather your fault than ur teammtes, or why do u think are good players getting rarely teamkilled/teamwounded? The moment you start taking care of your team more than of the enemy team is in my opinoin the moment you start becoming a good player. So eventually when you're playing and there is a retard going brainless for a kill and giving no fuck about what you do as his teammate do u want to be punished for ur teammates fault?

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 10:59:29 pm »
+1
typical battle tryhard... Teamhits are part of the game, and actually what Ive experienced is that when someone teamhits you, it's rather your fault than ur teammtes, or why do u think are good players getting rarely teamkilled/teamwounded? The moment you start taking care of your team more than of the enemy team is in my opinoin the moment you start becoming a good player. So eventually when you're playing and there is a retard going brainless for a kill and giving no fuck about what you do as his teammate do u want to be punished for ur teammates fault?

Hmmm, I wouldn't say this is accurate.
Good players do get teamkilled.  If they don't get teamkilled as often it's because of 1 of 3 reasons:
1.) People recognize them, and try VERY VERY HARD not to team hit them, because loosing a key player could mean losing the round.
2.) they are using a 2h or pole with plenty of reach, so they don't really get in people's way.
3.)  They are heroes.  If no teammates are around them, who can team kill them?

I'm a decent player, always fighting for the team and not my personal glory -- yet I am team killed all the time.  It's because I use a short weapon (1h/shield).  It's not my fault -- I have to get close to the enemy.  Face hug is my fight style, and it works well.  People should watch their swings.  If there is a friendly that might get hit, check your swing!  Save a stunty.

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 11:18:33 pm »
+4
Teamkills are much harder to avoid than they used to be, especially on cav. Embarrassingly often lately, I've galloped up to the back of some enemy in the midst of a duel, taken a big ol' swing at them with my morningstar, only to find my ally has circled all the way around the enemy. Being too late to stop the unbalanced swing of my morningstar, I can only look in horror as I murder the shit out of my ally. Maybe it's just that I use a unbalanced weapon with a slow shield on a plated donkey which isn't very maneuverable, but I refuse to take all the blame!
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 11:21:35 am »
You're dumb
No, I'm a genious.

inb4 Krems Clan poor Clan
Haven't thought of that.

Nah, it's because I'm using a longsword in polearm mode and you have to play very differently to be effective. Also I have 13 IF so it's not like one accidental teamhit can kill me, it's because people are playing the game like robots by now and when someone tries something new, they can't adapt.

Teamkills are much harder to avoid than they used to be, especially on cav. Embarrassingly often lately, I've galloped up to the back of some enemy in the midst of a duel, taken a big ol' swing at them with my morningstar, only to find my ally has circled all the way around the enemy. Being too late to stop the unbalanced swing of my morningstar, I can only look in horror as I murder the shit out of my ally. Maybe it's just that I use a unbalanced weapon with a slow shield on a plated donkey which isn't very maneuverable, but I refuse to take all the blame!
That's kinda understandable, but still not appliable to me since I can take two point blank headshots from a longbow.

So eventually when you're playing and there is a retard going brainless for a kill and giving no fuck about what you do as his teammate do u want to be punished for ur teammates fault?
Actually I get teamkilled most of the time when I am trying to circle an enemy, i.e. only defense and some retard behind me keeps spamming his weapon in random directions.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 11:46:47 am »
No, because the community is already filled with piece of shits who want to troll everything they see. They will get teamkilled intentionally when they re on 0 HP and shit.
Holy fuck, the community is so fucked that what I say would actually happen.
Just 5 mins ago a Krems guy was chasing me each round and teamhitting but I am too lazy to report also some non-biased *cough* admin would deal with it.
Seriously though, this forums reporting section is more active than any other mods, although it is dead as hell. Fuck you everyone.
Just reduce teamhit damage and everything will be K.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 12:09:12 pm »
No, because the community is already filled with piece of shits who want to troll everything they see. They will get teamkilled intentionally when they re on 0 HP and shit.
Holy fuck, the community is so fucked that what I say would actually happen.
Just 5 mins ago a Krems guy was chasing me each round and teamhitting but I am too lazy to report also some non-biased *cough* admin would deal with it.
Seriously though, this forums reporting section is more active than any other mods, although it is dead as hell. Fuck you everyone.
Just reduce teamhit damage and everything will be K.
ikr just remove stun from teamhits and i am okay

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 02:42:58 pm »
Can you add some sort of teamkill penalty, that is more material in nature

selling yew logs 250gp per tk
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 03:06:37 pm »
Nah, it's because I'm using a longsword in polearm mode and you have to play very differently to be effective. Also I have 13 IF so it's not like one accidental teamhit can kill me, it's because people are playing the game like robots by now and when someone tries something new, they can't adapt.
Actually I get teamkilled most of the time when I am trying to circle an enemy, i.e. only defense and some retard behind me keeps spamming his weapon in random directions.

Erm, what u said totally underlines my statement. U dunno what to do in teamfight. And hell, when u use the shortest pole weapon and u are high str, why would u even consider being a good teammate? U have no reach and when ure actually fighting the enemy there is kinda no way for ur teammate to support u. Id like to give u an advice, watch other str builds playing in teamfight. It is in my oppinion one of the hardest modes ingame, but when mastered it's ridiculously op.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 03:17:48 pm »
+1
add me on steam and message me the next time it happens, i shall cleanse them

(click to show/hide)
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 156
  • Infamy: 2678
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 03:34:19 pm »
+1
No, I'm a genious.

Not that I know what a genious is, but you easily be one of them.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 03:44:33 pm »
+1
Not that I know what a genious is, but you easily be one of them.
maybe he means Djenio Semedo :D
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 08:52:07 pm »
Erm, what u said totally underlines my statement. U dunno what to do in teamfight. And hell, when u use the shortest pole weapon and u are high str, why would u even consider being a good teammate? U have no reach and when ure actually fighting the enemy there is kinda no way for ur teammate to support u. Id like to give u an advice, watch other str builds playing in teamfight. It is in my oppinion one of the hardest modes ingame, but when mastered it's ridiculously op.
Because, being a good team mate isn't about your weapon or your build, it's how you make use of those that determines your value on the battlefield. Unless you get couched by a friendly. I feel like you have nothing real to say, you only make assumptions. You must still be butthurt about the duel.