Author Topic: An American walks into an English pub and orders a Budweiser...(mean jokes)  (Read 5026 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: An American walks into an English pub and orders a Budweiser...
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2015, 04:48:39 pm »
+4
A Greek, an Irishman and a Portuguese go into a bar and order a drink. Who picks up the bill?
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 04:50:54 pm »
+6
Some years ago a small rural town in Spain twinned with a similar town in Greece.
The mayor of the Greek town visited the Spanish town. When he saw the palatial mansion belonging to the Spanish mayor, he wondered aloud how on earth he could afford such a house.

The Spaniard replied:‘You see that bridge over there? The EU gave us a grant to construct a two-lane bridge, but by building a single lane bridge with traffic lights at either end, I could build this place.’

The following year the Spaniard visited the Greek town. He was simply amazed at the Greek mayor's house: gold taps, marble floors, diamond doorknobs, it was marvellous.

When he asked how he’d raised the money to build this incredible house, the Greek mayor said:‘You see that bridge over there?’

The Spaniard replied:‘No.’

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2015, 04:55:21 pm »
+2
A Catholic couple is about to get married, and the woman sits the man down for a heart-to-heart the day before the wedding. She says, "Honey, before we do this, I have something I need to get off my chest. You see, a few years back, my family was very poor, and for a while I had to work as a prostitute."

The man leaps out of his chair and shouts, "Oh no, absolutely not! I can't get married to you!"

The woman starts crying, and begs him to forgive her, "Please don't leave me - surely you can live with a woman who used to be a bit of a whore..."

The man sits down and says, "Oh, that's fine. For a minute I thought you said Protestant."

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2015, 04:56:46 pm »
+5
A Catholic Priest and a Jewish Rabbi are hanging out at the park. A little boy walks by and the Priest says to the Rabbi: Wanna fuck him? The Rabbi replies: Out of what?

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2015, 04:57:59 pm »
+6
NSFL :
(click to show/hide)

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2015, 04:59:06 pm »
+4
OK one last and I`ll stop for today

Q: What do you do when your dishwasher stops working?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2015, 06:02:38 pm »
+3
girl gets completely drunk at a party and in the morning she wakes up below a cow. looking up she says: "well... the order is up to you guys, but the last one drives me home!"

Why wasn't Jesus born in Russia?
(click to show/hide)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2015, 06:46:53 pm »
+21
What's the difference between an Afghani Military Base and a Pakistani Elementary School?

(click to show/hide)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2015, 06:48:29 pm »
Another good reason to reset the forums

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2015, 06:52:06 pm »
+12
What separates humans from the animals?

(click to show/hide)

pogosan

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2015, 07:12:43 pm »
+7

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2015, 08:46:33 pm »
+6
An Afghan, an Albanian, an Algerian, an American, an Andorran, an Angolan, an Antiguans, an Argentine, an Armenian, an Australian, an Austrian, an Azerbaijani, a Bahamian, a Bahraini, a Bangladeshi, a Barbadian, a Barbudans, a Batswanan, a Belarusian, a Belgian, a Belizean, a Beninese, a Bhutanese, a Bolivian, a Bosnian, a Brazilian, a Brit, a Bruneian, a Bulgarian, a Burkinabe, a Burmese, a Burundian, a Cambodian, a Cameroonian, a Canadian, a Cape Verdean, a Central African, a Chadian, a Chilean, a Chinese, a Colombian, a Comoran, a Congolese, a Costa Rican, a Croatian, a Cuban, a Cypriot, a Czech, a Dane, a Djibouti, a Dominican, a Dutchman, an East Timorese, an Ecuadorean, an Egyptian, an Emirian, an Equatorial Guinean, an Eritrean, an Estonian, an Ethiopian, a Fijian, a Filipino, a Finn, a Frenchman, a Gabonese, a Gambian, a Georgian, a German, a Ghanaian, a Greek, a Grenadian, a Guatemalan, a Guinea-Bissauan, a Guinean, a Guyanese, a Haitian, a Herzegovinian, a Honduran, a Hungarian, an I-Kiribati, an Icelander, an Indian, an Indonesian, an Iranian, an Iraqi, an Irishman, an Israeli, an Italian, an Ivorian, a Jamaican, a Jap, a Jordanian, a Kazakhstani, a Kenyan, a Kittian and Nevisian, a Kuwaiti, a Kyrgyz, a Laotian, a Latvian, a Lebanese, a Liberian, a Libyan, a Liechtensteiner, a Lithuanian, a Luxembourger, a Macedonian, a Malagasy, a Malawian, a Malaysian, a Maldivan, a Malian, a Maltese, a Marshallese, a Mauritanian, a Mauritian, a Mexican, a Micronesian, a Moldovan, a Monacan, a Mongolian, a Moroccan, a Mosotho, a Motswana, a Mozambican, a Namibian, a Nauruan, a Nepalese, a New Zealander, a Nicaraguan, a Nigerian, a Nigerien, a North Korean, a Northern Irishman, a Norwegian, an Omani, a Pakistani, a Palauan, a Palestinian, a Panamanian, a Papua New Guinean, a Paraguayan, a Peruvian, a Pole, a Portuguese, a Qatari, a Romanian, a Russian, a Rwandan, a Saint Lucian, a Salvadoran, a Samoan, a San Marinese, a Sao Tomean, a Saudi, a Scottish, a Senegalese, a Serbian, a Seychellois, a Sierra Leonean, a Singaporean, a Slovakian, a Slovenian, a Solomon Islander, a Somali, a South African, a South Korean, a Spaniard, a Sri Lankan, a Sudanese, a Surinamer, a Swazi, a Swede, a Swiss, a Syrian, a Taiwanese, a Tajik, a Tanzanian, a Togolese, a Tongan, a Trinidadian or Tobagonian, a Tunisian, a Turkish, a Tuvaluan, a Ugandan, a Ukrainian, a Uruguayan, a Uzbekistani, a Venezuelan, a Vietnamese, a Welshman, a Yemenite, a Zambian and a Zimbabwean all go to a bar...

(click to show/hide)
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2015, 09:08:23 pm »
+5
An Italian, a Jew and a Greek... all die at the same time and find themselves in front of the Pearly Gates. St. Peter tells them "You three barely qualify for Heaven. You screw up one time here, and you're going to Hell!"
He tells the Italian "You're a glutton. You eat too much pasta. Have any pasta here, and you're going to Hell!"
He tells the Jew "You care too much about money. Don't even think about getting money here, or you're going to Hell!"
He tells the Greek "You fornicate too much. You'll bugger anything with a hole in it. If you even think about sex, you're going to Hell!"
So the three walk down Heaven's gold-paved streets until they pass an Italian restaurant. The Italian smells the delicious sauce and says "I think I'll have some lunch." The other two tell him "Don't go in there! You heard what St. Peter said about eating pasta!" The Italian says "Aw, they're not going to worry about one little plate of spaghetti."
He goes, orders a plate of spaghetti, and when he takes his first bite, he disappears.
So the Jew and Greek continue their walk. Soon, they see a ten-dollar bill laying on the sidewalk. The Jew walks toward it, and the Greek says "Don't pick up that ten-dollar bill! You heard what St. Peter said about getting money!"
The Jew says, "Aw they're not going to worry about ten measly dollars." So he bends over to pick up the bill, and the Greek disappears.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2015, 09:11:59 pm »
+30
A cRPG archer walks into a bar.

There is no counter.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2015, 09:26:32 pm »
+1
A cRPG plater tried to walk into a bar but couldn't fit through the door with all the arrows and throwing lances sticking from him.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:18:38 pm by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die