Author Topic: Religion of peace stabbing in London  (Read 3608 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: Religion of peace stabbing in London
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2015, 10:32:24 pm »
The ennemy is violence and hate, the evil is ALL RELIGIONS, not culture or pepole.

You are right. But Islam is religion. The 2(culture and religion) coexsist side-by-side. Always together. And thats why it is primitive. If you ripped the religion part out of it, its nothing even similar to islam anymore.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2015, 10:40:53 pm »
+1
Actual Spain is magnificient BECAUZE of the islamic culture period too....

This is Cordoba :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It was a mosquee... The islamic sattes in spain were as lovable as catholic states of Europe...

Just learn some history and stop thinking you are the center of the world...

The ennemy is violence and hate, the evil is ALL RELIGIONS, not culture or pepole.

Muslims built nice stuff on stolen land 800 years ago, mainly mosques to assimilate everyone, what a great and marvelous feat to behold. visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 10:52:20 pm by Grytviken »

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2015, 11:03:09 pm »
Alhambra isn't a mosquee.. it is most beautiful building of the times.
Our poor palaces and castles (U.S pple have no medieval castles you know !) in Europe are good... but less than arabian ones !

They were muslim too at these times... and they made great things we still admire today. Arab influence around Mediterranea is one of best events that occured in far ages.

I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2015, 11:10:47 pm »

And what do you do when religion, culture and people become one?

They become your enemy.

Yeah let's say all religion is the enemy, I might even agree. But in this case, Islam is the most violent and threatening one.
It needs to be put in place, where it belongs. A museum. Or the trash can depending the kind of person you'll ask about this.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:17:33 pm by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2015, 11:42:45 pm »
If you put catholicism, orthodox, hebraism and boodism with it I agree. I can take the trash box opened while you thow these shits inside ok !
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2015, 11:56:01 pm »
+1
If you put catholicism, orthodox, hebraism and boodism with it I agree. I can take the trash box opened while you thow these shits inside ok !

Spread the blame around equally so noone's feelings are hurt. You're a very sweet and sensitive man pepe.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2015, 12:24:52 am »
Pepe, your stupidity is astonishing. Btw, aren't you a teacher? I feel sorry for your pupils...

He teaches Euro-communist ethics 101, when one kid acts up in class he punishes them all. Gotta prepare the kids for the future when those millions of economic migrants and refugees are still on welfare and blow a hole through Europe's social security system, no pun intended.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:57:34 am by Grytviken »

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2015, 12:33:44 am »
I attack you on your idieas... you attack me on my personal life and job.  That shows more than you think about you.
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2015, 12:37:47 am »
you attack me on my personal life and job.

what?

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2015, 01:26:49 am »
+2
I m a teacher, some of you think I teach communism or shit, some of you wnat me to die by cutthroat... that is personal life isn't it ?

I only fight ideas, not pple. That is how humans live. others are primitive animals. All others muslims or not.
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2015, 01:55:55 am »
+10
Thanks to gun control in the UK this lone wolf attacker was not able to easily arm himself with military grade weapons and ammunition, thankfully the majority of people do not need to carry lethal weapons for fear that others might be carrying them and we can even have faith that our police services are unlikely to kill civilians due to the majority being armed with only non-lethal weaponry.  This attack would have been far worse if this nut had access to more dangerous equipment than a simple knife and I think it is an incitement of the fact that gun control saves lives. 

A couple days ago a 'lone wolf' terrorist attack in the states resulted in the gunning down of numerous innocent people, due to the fact that these weapons are much harder to acquire in the UK than in any US state this attack had only 3 victims and the perpetrator will face justice of law.  It should be noted there is still an issue with violent crime in the UK, with an increase last year of knife related crimes up to 26k, but thankfully due to control of lethal weapons we have managed to avoid having a mass killing every single day of the year in 2015.

Considering the 2.7+ million Muslims in the UK I would say that the one knife crime incident that occurred which involved a recourse to the defence of Syrians or Islam is probably more to do with current events (syria bombing campaign / cali shooting / paris etc.) than being an 'actual' terrorist attack such as the 7/7 bombings.  If this had happened in a less charged environment it would be unlikely to have made national or even regional news.  There will always be nuts in the world who want to get attention by shouting at the top of their lungs and attacking people, whether that be physically or otherwise, it doesn't make them right and it doesn't mean people should pay them any attention. 

There are plenty of honest, descent Muslims in Britain, I know, work and have lived with several British Muslims of varying descent in my time and none of them have ever echoed any sentiment of what some purport to be the fundamentals of their faith.  Of course they are not representative of all Muslims in the UK or in the wider world, just as those who behead people are not representative of my old house mate Tasnim who used to make the best damned Tajine you'd ever try; I think it's very easy to label a whole group if you don't know individuals and if you do it's impossible to be unbiased by it. Of course like any sane person I think the extremest elements of Islam are despicable, hell a lot of the moderate elements are pretty fucked up and dont mesh with 'western ideals' (whatever those truly are). That doesn't mean I'm going to reject wholesale anyone who is associated with that faith as it would be as close minded and foolish as cutting of someone's head because they don't know the first passage of the Quran and it only feeds those who hold such extreme view points as that.
Turtles

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2015, 02:10:52 am »
Where were you when Butan and Heskey literally laughed at and belittled the violent racist agressions my family, friends and myself have suffered at the hands of poor opressed muslim cunts, you hypocrite piece of shit?
I was, you know, probably sitting at home listening to some music or doing something else than reading through the pages in muslim-related threads on this forum.
What I'm saying is that when you insert something like that in your post, it only makes your opinion less valuable in the eyes of any sane reader, since it looks clearly rage-induced. And no, you don't have to try to insult me, thank you.

From what I understood, what you are saying is that Islam as religion kinda promotes terrorism in some ways, more than any other religion, and therefore can be considered a bad thing.
What Pepe is saying, is that it doesn't mean ALL muslims are terrorist or bad people.

Those opinions are not exactly controversial. Are you sure you and Pepe disagree that much?

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2015, 02:31:49 am »
+1
Good Muslims don't negate the fact that Islam itself has never been reformed to fit into modern western society like every other major religion. If it's not blatantly obvious yet the radical Muslims hide behind the good Muslims and the institution of the religion is used as a safe-place for this anti-western rhetoric to take place and inspire these type of attacks. It makes perfect sense to criticize the religion as a whole for what it is, and what it produces.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2015, 02:48:29 am »
+3
Good Muslims don't negate the fact that Islam itself has never been reformed to fit into modern western society like every other major religion. If it's not blatantly obvious yet the radical Muslims hide behind the good Muslims and the institution of the religion is used as a safe-place for this anti-western rhetoric to take place and inspire these type of attacks. It makes perfect sense to criticize the religion as a whole for what it is, and what it produces.
Absolutely. And yet, you can criticize the religion, but you don't have to blame all the people worshiping this religion, it's two different stories, wouldn't you agree?
You can judge a religion by people worshiping it, but you shouldn't judge people by their religion.
That's what Pepe means IMO, and I can agree with that as well.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:52:24 am by Macropus »

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2015, 02:57:20 am »
+1
Absolutely. And yet, you can criticize the religion, but you don't have to blame all the people worshiping this religion, it's two different stories, wouldn't you agree?
You can judge a religion by people worshiping it, but you shouldn't judge people by their religion.
That's what Pepe means IMO, and I can agree with that as well.

And that's exactly the problem, and why these attacks will continue. They don't criticize the religion, they protect it and create excuses for it when it's blatantly churning out terrorists under the same protection as reformed religions who do none of the same. A very small percentage of terrorists does not mean the dangerous rhetoric is not plentiful in all these mosques.

A very very small percentage of people join the military, less than 1% of many nation's populations. A very small percentage of Muslims are terrorists, but that does not negate the blatantly obvious dangers of allowing this religion to be an open recruiting ground for terrorists everywhere. If less than 1% of all Muslims are terrorists that is still a huge number. If 0.5% of all Muslims accept extreme ideology = 7,500,000 potential terrorists, larger than the US or Russian Army.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 03:18:01 am by Grytviken »