Author Topic: Religion of peace stabbing in London  (Read 4445 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Religion of peace stabbing in London
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2015, 01:21:04 pm »
+2
Oh god. With pepe as the defender of reason we are truly lost. Thanks to his incompetence the Xantobantz and Oberantz of this world will convince the weak-willed to take action against all mudslimes because everyone of them is a potential threat. Thanks to that IS manages to convince even "moderate"1 mudslimes that the West wants to get rid of all mudslimes. Actual war starts. cRPG-players get stomped because they bring swords to gun fights. Terrorists win.

gj pepe

1: they don't exist tho

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2015, 01:30:25 pm »
+2
A West vs Muslim war would be a short one. Muslims have been too busy raping women, beheading children and killing each other to do anything else, all the while being mentally handicapped by their religion (it's a culture, really)... so even if they all formed a coalition and managed to not kill each other for five seconds (unlikely) the US alone could win that war with its left hand.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2015, 01:32:44 pm »
We should worry about the REAL problem this will cause, that poor innocent muslims will have their shit religion criticized. Dumb cunt screaming "You're not a muslim!!" to the machete wielding murderer, zero fucks given about the victim, zero fucks given about the violence, what really worries them is the repercussions on THEIR people, screw the dumbass dhimmis and kuffars who still call them "british" as if they had a feeling of brotherhood for anyone but other muslims. Even the "moderates" are a symptom of a sickness, the death of civilizations that have lasted more than a thousand years only to fall victim to the self-loathing and weakness of suicidal idiots.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Chance of being an Oberyn post: 66%.
Further investigation might be launched to completely ascertain the situation.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2015, 01:59:42 pm »
+5
I seriously hope you get your throat slit like the dumb fucking sheep you are.
Jeez, Oberyn, however strongly you may disagree with Pepe, why go full madman at him? I seriously hope you don't seriously hope that some person you disagree with would die.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2015, 02:08:13 pm »
2 crazy pple with gun legally purchased in USA : 14 death, many woundeds

1 crazy guy with knife in forbidden-guns country of UK : 1 death, 2 woundeds

AND YOU STILL THINK ABOUT GUNPOWER SAFETY IN CIVILIAN HANDS ????
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2015, 02:24:09 pm »
Paris attacks: 130 dead, 368 wounded.

If the civilians had had guns, there would have been less fatalities. Guns = safety.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2015, 02:24:51 pm »
+2
I know Oberyn is probably gonna rage at me but :

This guy was probably just a british lonewolf, watched too many videos of syrian refugees being mistreated by western nations. The fact he didnt manage to kill anyone and was just using a little knife lead me to say that this "terrorist accident" is most likely just a madman one, even if we find connections to ISIS or something.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2015, 02:27:16 pm »
+2
2 crazy pple with gun legally purchased in USA : 14 death, many woundeds

1 crazy guy with knife in forbidden-guns country of UK : 1 death, 2 woundeds

a few crazy pple with guns in a forbidden-guns country of France: over 120 dead, over 350 wounded

AND YOU STILL THINK ABOUT GUNPOWER SAFETY IN CIVILIAN HANDS ????

ftfy

damn, you beat me to it.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2015, 02:48:44 pm »
Jeez, Oberyn, however strongly you may disagree with Pepe, why go full madman at him? I seriously hope you don't seriously hope that some person you disagree with would die.

Where were you when Butan and Heskey literally laughed at and belittled the violent racist agressions my family, friends and myself have suffered at the hands of poor opressed muslim cunts, you hypocrite piece of shit? We probably deserved it after all, these assholes who were born here and benefitted from all the advantages of living in a first world nation were just so angered at events happening to people thousands of km's away whom they have nothing in common with but their religious delusions. The west and by extension all westerners carry the burden and must pay with blood and their lives, that's something that pepe can understand.

Look, yet another poor opressed muslim killing europeans in the name of his religion, pepe's heart just fills with compassion for him. The beheaded soldier? Why, he was just part of the awful western military industrial complex, pepe has no feelings for him whatsoever, his getting beheaded in the middle of the street in his own country by an invading, entitled virus piece of shit is completely understandable. Make more excuses pepe, keep saying it's all our fault, next time this inevitably happens you can pretend none of the blood is on your hands, as the fucking cunts repeat word for word the same vomit that comes out of your shit mouth.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2015, 02:56:47 pm »
+1
You people make me sad.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2015, 02:58:24 pm »
. I seriously hope you get your throat slit like the dumb fucking sheep you are.

Really ?

You can write this in public forum and after that calling muslim as terrorists ? you don't see you are the same shit of violence :  think different = good to kill

The lack of instruction, intelligence and culture makes pple like ISIS and you. Religion is a detail....

You call to murder, you want guns, you want everybody be like you and kill the different pple.

For my case I hope you will be in love with a beautiful muslim girl (or boy as you prefer) and you will change your mind.

You see : LOVE is stronger than HATE.

You lose the fight.
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2015, 03:03:16 pm »
+1
You see : LOVE is stronger than HATE.

Once a guy tried to rob me with a knife. I felt compassionate so I hugged him. Damn, that was a good hug.

I got stabbed anyway, but thats a different story.....

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2015, 03:03:18 pm »
Sure, I'm a terrorist because I want you to suffer the same fate as the victims whose attacker you are defending. And then some assinine, retarded disney bullshit about love triumphing over hate. I wish that on you because it's clearly the only way you will ever open your eyes to the reality of the world and this situation, instead of retreating into childish, naive platitudes. Will you still be so understanding, and blame america, and the west, and our evil evil opression, if it actually happens to you? Might just be a couple of seconds as your blood gushes out of your throat, but oh well, at least it will be a small moment of enlightenment.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 536
  • Infamy: 2103
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2015, 03:08:07 pm »
+1
Oh god. With pepe as the defender of reason we are truly lost. Thanks to his incompetence the Xantobantz and Oberantz of this world will convince the weak-willed to take action against all mudslimes because everyone of them is a potential threat. Thanks to that IS manages to convince even "moderate"1 mudslimes that the West wants to get rid of all mudslimes. Actual war starts. cRPG-players get stomped because they bring swords to gun fights. Terrorists win.

gj pepe

1: they don't exist tho

Chances for that to happen are very slim, thanks to the the great pacifier that is Internet. But before the Internet, in one village on Serbo-Bosnian border something like that actually happened. Serbian dude tried to protect his childhood friend who came from muslim family. Because village had Serbian majority they lynched both of them. Serbian fellow was branded as traitor of his people.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2015, 03:26:55 pm »
+1
Can I get a little off-topic/less serious and point out that katm.co.uk article about it had a picture which was literally titled "stabbbbb.jpg"?

http://i1.wp.com/katm.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/stabbbbb.jpg?resize=300%2C178
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.