Author Topic: Religion of peace shooting in California  (Read 7351 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Religion of peace shooting in California
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2015, 04:05:44 pm »
+1
So

pepe -> very few muslims are terrorist material

><ant -> a significant amount of muslims are terrorist material

?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 07, 2015, 04:48:42 pm »
So

pepe -> very few muslims are terrorist material

><ant -> a significant amount of muslims are terrorist material

?

More like

pepe -> muslims has no relevance to terrorism

><ant -> islam is terrorist material so all muslims can be a terrorist so... (end of line of thinking)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 07, 2015, 05:25:38 pm »
pepe pepe, what are you even talking about

Some wierd hippie lovestuff.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 07, 2015, 11:09:26 pm »
There is an edit post button you imbecile.

Try that instead of the minus button  :lol:

Too much work plus it annoys you.
My minuses have to equal or exceed yours, genius.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:14:35 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Macbeth3

• Earl
  • Renown: 379
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Meow? :3
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macbeth_Plisskin_TheCat Mordecai_Heller_TheCat
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2015, 12:37:54 pm »
+2
No offence, but lately I've been running out of fucks to give. It's not that I don't care, but if every week something like this goes on, you start to just not give a damn anymore.

And I don't care whatever religion perpetrators or victims are. I Criticize and "hate" every religion equally, yet I still respect other people's views and freedom of (or lack of) religion. The only thing happening is Islam getting the negative spotlight on itself, thus more people talk about it, gets discussed more and criticized more. Does that mean people are actively attacking islam? No. It simply means people feel justified in attacking it.

If I would see a Christian man or group attack Islamic people, I would behave the very same as I am behaving right now. Like i said, I Criticize and "hate" every religion equally.

I'm not against the notion of a God or Gods. I simply don't believe in it myself. If people could give Irrefutable, Indisputable  proof of the existence of their version of God, I will gladly convert.

Untill then, I'll just view every terrorist attack or act of violence as violent loonies snapping, regardless of their world views.
*Meow* I'm a Cat.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2015, 12:44:28 pm »
Thanks for the PSA.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2015, 06:15:54 pm »

Bravo, France.

lol

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2015, 06:29:08 pm »
Second row of voting *could* turn a few of these blue, but really the message is clear.

Most of FN's propositions are balls to the walls insane. They managed to campaign on the absence of political offer of the two other parties (especially the right wing one) when it comes to immigration. When they try to convince small business owners or really anybody not knee-deep in social-status-induced retardation, suddenly their anti-EU stance becomes a major problem.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2015, 07:02:32 pm »
Second row of voting *could* turn a few of these blue, but really the message is clear.

Most of FN's propositions are balls to the walls insane. They managed to campaign on the absence of political offer of the two other parties (especially the right wing one) when it comes to immigration. When they try to convince small business owners or really anybody not knee-deep in social-status-induced retardation, suddenly their anti-EU stance becomes a major problem.

Most of the FN's propositions are just retarded, like the party itself. According to them, women should stay at home, borders should be entirely closed (ideally), no contraception or shit like that, and they're probably gonna mess with education and research in a bad way if they're elected. It's like having 40% of prehistorical men in France, living within the 21th century and causing harm to the others that don't want to get back to the Stone Age.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2015, 07:39:58 pm »
Most of the FN's propositions are just retarded, like the party itself. According to them, women should stay at home, borders should be entirely closed (ideally), no contraception or shit like that, and they're probably gonna mess with education and research in a bad way if they're elected. It's like having 40% of prehistorical men in France, living within the 21th century and causing harm to the others that don't want to get back to the Stone Age.
Careful, I'd bet all my looms they got Oberyn's vote. So, better not call them retarded! :3
He's gonna be unmuted at some point.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2015, 08:05:31 pm »
FN is not only entirely retarded, its a bit too much of a shortcut to political criticism.
Whatever is my opinion, I think France is going to be steered by them if nothing good happens in the next years. Or nothing really bad.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2015, 08:18:24 pm »
No offence, but lately I've been running out of fucks to give. It's not that I don't care, but if every week something like this goes on, you start to just not give a damn anymore.

And I don't care whatever religion perpetrators or victims are. I Criticize and "hate" every religion equally, yet I still respect other people's views and freedom of (or lack of) religion. The only thing happening is Islam getting the negative spotlight on itself, thus more people talk about it, gets discussed more and criticized more. Does that mean people are actively attacking islam? No. It simply means people feel justified in attacking it.

If I would see a Christian man or group attack Islamic people, I would behave the very same as I am behaving right now. Like i said, I Criticize and "hate" every religion equally.

I'm not against the notion of a God or Gods. I simply don't believe in it myself. If people could give Irrefutable, Indisputable  proof of the existence of their version of God, I will gladly convert.

Untill then, I'll just view every terrorist attack or act of violence as violent loonies snapping, regardless of their world views.

Unfortunately MacBeth, Islam or a perverted form of it, has been the inspiration and justification for the large majority of attacks world wide.  The perpetrators are fanatics connected by a common thread.  They are not not loonies that suddenly snap.  Mosques in Europe have been used for promulgating jihad and Imams in those Muslim communities have preached violent jihad.  Does this mean that I think all Muslims are violent jihadists?  No, but it means that it is only common sense to pay more attention to the activities at Mosques and among imams and among fundamentalist Muslims.  Not to do so is to be naively blind.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2015, 08:39:35 pm »
Careful, I'd bet all my looms they got Oberyn's vote. So, better not call them retarded! :3
He's gonna be unmuted at some point.

To be honest I wouldn't be as categorical as Algarn, with or without Oberyn. You have to take into account FN's legacy of being really, really all about xenophobia. That has been turned around at least partially in the last decades. Today it's more like a nazi party without the sturmabteilung (yet) and without the specifically anti-semitic slant.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2015, 08:49:08 pm »
Today it's more like a nazi party without the sturmabteilung (yet) and without the specifically anti-semitic slant.

Don't tell them, Marine le Pen is just a normal politician like everyone !

The pic won't work somehow, here's is the article. Or just type Marine le Pen with Neo nazees, works too

http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/politique/marine-le-pen-prend-la-pose-avec-deux-neo-nazis_980045.html