Author Topic: Admins: Drastic measure to get population. Good idea within.  (Read 3121 times)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Re: Admins: Drastic measure to get population. Good idea within.
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 06:07:58 pm »
Anyway why are we even talking about low popultion. Yesterday there were 40 people on EU_1. That¨s plenty enough for me.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 06:29:42 pm »
It's mainly your gnomies from across the pond, NA/SA, suffering from lack of population

We're maxing in the 20's now, which is a bummer.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 08:26:26 pm »
+1
It's mainly your gnomies from across the pond, NA/SA, suffering from lack of population

We're maxing in the 20's now, which is a bummer.

Yes, NA is the reason I started this.

Remember EU...remember the old saying about the chocolate chip cookies "first they came for the oreos, but I wasn't an oreo so I didn't do anything."

We are NA -- in terms of CRPG, we are the ghost of EU future.  You will be us.  If you want to save yourselves, do your best to help us.  Or go quietly into that good night.

I choose to scrape the bottom of the barrel...to hold on to the rafters as a last rat in a sinking ship.  We need more rats in here to help bail water.  To the last, brethren.  To the last.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 08:47:37 pm »
No, we won't.  :) By the time we're in the 20's, Melee would've already launched.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2015, 09:08:15 pm »
+3
No, we won't.  :) By the time we're in the 20's, Melee would've already launched.

I am the ghost of CRPG future -- I will show you a vision of the future of CRPG at the time Melee is launched.. BEHOLD:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:12:37 pm by Penitent »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2015, 09:27:11 pm »

Remember EU...remember the old saying about the chocolate chip cookies "first they came for the oreos, but I wasn't an oreo so I didn't do anything."

We are NA -- in terms of CRPG, we are the ghost of EU future.  You will be us.  If you want to save yourselves, do your best to help us.  Or go quietly into that good night.

I choose to scrape the bottom of the barrel...to hold on to the rafters as a last rat in a sinking ship.  We need more rats in here to help bail water.  To the last, brethren.  To the last.

I want NA to have healthy pop as much as I want EU to, but there is no NA-specific solution is there?

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2015, 09:40:09 pm »
+2
Hell ye there is.. Fix strat

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2015, 10:09:07 pm »
I want NA to have healthy pop as much as I want EU to, but there is no NA-specific solution is there?

The point is we have to take drastic measures to preserve/boost player count NOW -- not wait until EU is at 20 players at peak times as well.

This is in response to someone saying "we got 40 players, who cares, all is well."

Been there, dude.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2015, 12:22:29 pm »
We had close to 30 at like 4PM Est on NA yesterday. I think a lot more people would play if strat was reset and/or unbroken. Most afternoons, there's the usual 4 (myself, damatacus, Elder Luker, Habb or Oxrocks and sometimes Bauer) people on before "prime time", all of us huddled in spawn, praying to the gods that more people will show up.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2015, 05:29:48 am »

The NA perma ban list is tiny. It is just some EU people that came to NA to teamkill/troll while EU has no population, a chinese guy that used multiple cd keys at the same time on rageball to leech mass lps/gold, and a strat multi accounter. I however can not view the global ban list, but if they earned a global ban chances are they really deserved it.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2015, 04:03:59 pm »
Hell ye there is.. Fix strat

Honestly this is prob the best way to get pop back for crpg in general. Alot of people played crpg just for strat. It might be a bit too little too late situation with strat at this point but its the best way to do it.

There's only so many times you can boost xp/gold x2, x3, etc to keep bringing people back in.

Offline Lumetta

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Berserks
  • Game nicks: Lumetta_The_Berserk
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2015, 03:37:51 am »
+2
To be honest. I think MORE people should have been perma banned. All the fuck face shitters delaying EVERY round at the end killed off a lot of the remaining 30 players. I mean why would someone sit around watch butt fucks from opposite teams fake hug while their admin friends support it? I know a lot of people who quit towards the end because of it. (Permaban one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my old friend<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  instead of having 6 others quit)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2015, 03:48:40 am »
To be honest. I think MORE people should have been perma banned. All the fuck face shitters delaying EVERY round at the end killed off a lot of the remaining 30 players. I mean why would someone sit around watch butt fucks from opposite teams fake hug while their admin friends support it? I know a lot of people who quit towards the end because of it. (Permaban one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my old friend<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  instead of having 6 others quit)

Although I kind of agree with your point did you have to type it out like a complete retard?

Also yeah fix strat pls

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2015, 04:11:42 am »

This is a good point.  Delayers kind of kill the fun.  Sometimes it's friends just fucking around and not attacking each other -- but sometimes it's some agi troll build running all over the map instead of just fighting until the end and getting on to the next round.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2015, 08:53:51 pm »
NA would need at least one active admin for this to work.