Author Topic: Why do europoors constantly hate on America?  (Read 5599 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Why do europoors constantly hate on America?
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2015, 05:36:02 pm »
I wish I had enough character and bravery to phrase a proper strong worded letter myself... alas, I am merely a back-bending-leftist cunt, I guess :cry:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2015, 06:07:05 pm »
I wish I had enough character and bravery to phrase a proper strong worded letter myself... alas, I am merely a back-bending-leftist cunt, I guess :cry:

Strong worded letter? You can't even bring yourself to admit there was anything awry with the situation in the first place. You didn't even know it had happened, and cared very little. Yup, just routine police and law work, not an unusual situation at all. Handled perfectly according to the letter of the law.
You and Heskey should write a lot more super important TL;DR worthless "advice" on American society and mores, that is truly the epitome of bravery and moral character. Swimming against the very tides of mainstream opinion, wow, must be such a great sacrifice being such a moral person. Much more important than these mere non-events, lolol such a dumb cunt I am, getting all agitated over such things, just thousands of underage girls being treated like worthless chattel, like sex toys, because of their race and their gender, getting raped constantly, getting the shit beaten out of them, getting tortured on a daily basis. A dozen kids getting shot up in schools by fucking psychopaths (all white of course, anything else would be damaging to the narrative) on the other side of the planet is a much pressing and immediate concern.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:14:03 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2015, 07:17:20 pm »
[...]just thousands of underage girls being treated like worthless chattel, like sex toys, because of their race and their gender, getting raped constantly, getting the shit beaten out of them, getting tortured on a daily basis. [...]
Sounds like what ISIS is doing in Syria... how dare people fleeing from there, shitting all over our lovely European culture.
Oh wait, I do believe I am mixing things up now. :confused:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2015, 07:44:31 pm »
Sounds like what ISIS is doing in Syria... how dare people fleeing from there, shitting all over our lovely European culture.
Oh wait, I do believe I am mixing things up now. :confused:
I didn't know healthy young men were underage girls.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2015, 07:57:03 pm »
No you see, daesh enslaving and raping yazidis and assyrians and any women/children (and executing the males, but who cares about that) not belonging to their medieval cult is also a symptom of how the West is to blame, ahahahaha do you actually think the utter contempt for females and kuffars endemic to islamism is relevant? Do you think it had anything to do at all with the "asians" doing it in England? You fucking islamophobe. Haven't you heard of the thousands of sunni arab slave boys being traded and treated like cattle, as endorsed in their holy book's political system as practiced and set down by the most perfect man who ever lived, Muhammed? /s
You don't see the EXACT SAME FUCKING IDEOLOGY in the poor, opressed sunni males pouring by the hundreds of thousands into Europe? What backwards fucking bullshit. "Sunni muslims literally genociding, ethnically cleansing and enslaving minorities, but it's sunni muslim men who are the real victims! It makes perfect sense that the vast majority of refugees are sunni muslim young men, truly the most affected by daesh's violence!" Stupid fucking cunt.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 08:03:41 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2015, 08:23:52 pm »
Of course, it was a media campaign conspiracy to promote islamophobia amongst xenophobic foreigners. Lol stupid page 4 rags. I wouldn't know about any other sort of articles though, I have yet to find any claiming what you are claiming, that it was a perfectly routine and normal investigation that swiftly "uncovered" the evidence that had clearly not been present for years before any sort of action was taken, that there was absolutely not any other angle whatsoever, that anyone claiming otherwise is just promoting "insane conspiracy theories". I wonder where you get your information from, Heskey.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2015, 08:30:24 pm »
Of course, it was a media campaign conspiracy to promote islamophobia amongst xenophobic foreigners. Lol stupid page 4 rags. I wouldn't know about any other sort of articles though, I have yet to find any claiming what you are claiming, that it was a perfectly routine and normal investigation that swiftly "uncovered" the evidence that had clearly not been present for years before any sort of action was taken, that there was absolutely not any other angle whatsoever, that anyone claiming otherwise is just promoting "insane conspiracy theories". I wonder where you get your information from, Heskey.

Islamophobia is a made up word with no meaning don't give it any credit. The same liberals crying for women's equality are the reason there are sharia neighborhoods where women are forced to walk around in beekeeper suits.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2015, 08:37:05 pm »
Man, I fucking hate those people who don't like pedophiles, but I know, let's just add "phobia" after it and that'll discredit them: pedophilephobia
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2015, 08:40:42 pm »
Islam is a ideology, not an ethnicity, object or situation.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2015, 08:40:51 pm »
+2
Look at this disgusting white supremacist media, doing their best to foment hatred against opressed minorities.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/15/pegida-dresden-eritrean-refugee-murder-far-right-germany

(click to show/hide)

Of course, of course, Pegida = Literal brownshirts murdering refugees in the streets, that is self-evident. Less than a week later, a much smaller article, not even calling itself a correction, not even mentioning the previous angle:

(click to show/hide)

Yes, it would be irresponsible to jump to conclusions, wouldn't it, you stupid motherfuckers.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=refugee+rapes

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=refugee+murders

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=refugee+violence

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2015, 08:42:13 pm »
Look at this disgusting white supremacist media, doing their best to foment hatred against opressed minorities.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/15/pegida-dresden-eritrean-refugee-murder-far-right-germany

(click to show/hide)

Of course, of course, Pegida = Literal brownshirts murdering refugees in the streets, that is self-evident. Less than a week later, a much smaller article, not even calling itself a correction, not even mentioning the previous angle:

(click to show/hide)

Yes, it would irresponsible to jump to conclusions, wouldn't it, you stupid motherfuckers.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=refugee+rapes

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=refugee+murders

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=refugee+violence

True, I hope they host another muhammed drawing contest in Texas to bait out and machine-gun down the trash.  There were enough liberal tears that day to overflow the Rio Grande.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:04:44 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2015, 10:57:26 pm »

Ha, so you're the one behind all those pro-gangrape campaigns? Oberyn was teasing me the other day and I kept looking for "Swedish cuck leftists".

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2015, 10:42:17 am »
I need to find another subject... It becomes a bit bland to tease Oberyn all the time, especially since he's so repetitive now.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2015, 05:42:28 pm »
At least he found friends here.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2015, 09:51:11 pm »
Islam is a ideology, not an ethnicity, object or situation.

Islam poses a danger, therefore you could call Islamophobia a thing. IMO though, might just call it Sand monkey cult fear, has a better ring to it.