Author Topic: Ultimatum to King Blackbird of Libere Equites | New Libere Equites  (Read 9760 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimatum to King Blackbird of Libere Equites | New Libere Equites
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2015, 12:37:34 am »
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 12:51:02 am »
+8
lmao OP is a bundle of sticks

NA being retards again and misunderstanding german (albeit retarded) humour as insults. there's not many germans who can speak proper english, they just speak english as they would german and expecting everyone to understand them (yes that's how dumb germans are).

fukn my old friends it's just a game go fuk urself

also agreed with blackbird on this one, use teamspeak instead of pretending that ur actually something u fucking sperglord pussy, get out of your mom's basement and stop masturbating to hentai.
you should have stayed dead my old friend get fukt
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2015, 01:01:57 am »
you should have stayed dead my old friend get fukt

eat horse shit muthafucka i defecate on the grave of your ancestors
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2015, 03:27:22 am »
called it but got the factions wrong hehe.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2015, 02:41:12 pm »
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....looks like I'm with Black Bird on this one....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2015, 03:38:53 am »
+3

They took my castle?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2015, 04:02:25 am »
Wow. Im on holiday in prague and I told dutchy and jimmy that. Netherless they attacked. Go fuck urself bastards. Called Acre unfair, called outhers the bad and evil scumbags and now they attack when I will be in the biggest disco in europe.

Btw I told an Acre guy that I am away and he actually did not attack. So, who's now the evil NA should fight?

They dont want battles as it seems. They want fiefs, our troops anc our gear. Go support them, if u want to have someone who takes over the world (they have more troops+gear than all the other NAs together.)

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2015, 04:12:14 am »
+3
Wow. Im on holiday in prague and I told dutchy and jimmy that. Netherless they attacked. Go fuck urself bastards. Called Acre unfair, called outhers the bad and evil scumbags and now they attack when I will be in the biggest disco in europe.

Btw I told an Acre guy that I am away and he actually did not attack. So, who's now the evil NA should fight?

They dont want battles as it seems. They want fiefs, our troops anc our gear. Go support them, if u want to have someone who takes over the world (they have more troops+gear than all the other NAs together.)
OH NO Blackbird can't access all of his alts! What ever shall he do!
balls are like boobs

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2015, 04:23:43 am »
Oh lol, just noticed whats going one, dat b52 and absinth fucking made get something wrong lol. I got no allies lol. Erm, cu, was nice to be here, acre, u guys know ure gay

Dutchy, I fucking respected u, but as it seems ure as gay as the rest of those fuckers
Jimmy, like, wat, u cant even block dude
HoC, u guys are actually cool.
Plumbo go fucking care about ur life as much as u care bout strat and ull do the ironman in 2 months.
Thalion, i mean like reaaaally? U didnt even know how to set batalions wtf
Erm, we got 30 people in a 6 people room and im barkeeper now, cant list all of u feggits

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2015, 04:27:10 am »
+1

The Fief attacked isn't owned by you, shouldn't they be able to hold their castle by them self? I'm sure you've taught them your unbeatable strategies for defending it. You've known of the ultimatum and have instead of proving your claims of being able to easily take Durquba you threatened LL and their fellows and said that you would not make due on the claims. Let it be known that the great Admiral_Swagathor does not abide by those who cannot follow their words.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2015, 04:33:44 am »
+2
The Fief attacked isn't owned by you, shouldn't they be able to hold their castle by them self? I'm sure you've taught them your unbeatable strategies for defending it. You've known of the ultimatum and have instead of proving your claims of being able to easily take Durquba you threatened LL and their fellows and said that you would not make due on the claims. Let it be known that the great Admiral_Swagathor does not abide by those who cannot follow their words.

Funny.

He declares war on Acre a week before he invades. Acre calls him a bitch. He tells them to stuff it and that they knew it was coming.

Dutchy gives him 1 Week to do something.
Dutchy attacks exactly after that 1 week is up. He calls dutchy out as a bitch. NA says he can fuck off you knew it was coming.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2015, 04:35:10 am »
Wow, like REALLY i gotta fucking get outta here. Do ur shit on ur own bundle of stickss

Tristan, u may thank ur father to not imo kill u when u were born, tbh u will be the only one.

And anders its like I will do sjit when im in prague. 1% remaining on my ipad and nothing to load it. Im off till sunday. Cu

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2015, 04:37:06 am »
+3
Wow, like REALLY i gotta fucking get outta here. Do ur shit on ur own bundle of stickss

Tristan, u may thank ur father to not imo kill u when u were born, tbh u will be the only one.

And anders its like I will do sjit when im in prague. 1% remaining on my ipad and nothing to load it. Im off till sunday. Cu

I never wanted EU here. So begone. Let us do our shit and you can have your fun battles at your times. You play by NA rules. Don't bitch when NA says they've had enough of your Fourth Reich.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2015, 04:41:09 am »

Damn dude, are you angry? Telling me that my father should have killed me when I was born? Holy hell I'm surprised your allies have stuck with you that long if that's how you respond to stuff. We attack Nova Sharwa Castle with a third of the troops in there. You were practically begging people to attack places and that you were invincible in every way shape and form(like you said in a message to me on steam when I declared war on Warriors of Tengri). But if you're going to QQ before the war's even really begun you've only proven that EU players are just as bad as NA players and the 150 pages of QQing on HCE's side is now basically valid as you're already starting to do the same.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2015, 05:30:07 am »
+3
Black Bird, but, you have never talked to myself that you would be gone nor did I know. I am sorry that you are on Holiday.

Anders, your wrong. But I gave the Ultimatum and I gave the order to attack.

Black Bird, your right. I have trouble blocking, I'm sorry you underestimated how serious I was about the Ultimatum, anyone for that matter, any decisions Lost Legion makes, final choices always comes down to me. I'm sorry an American , some North American player has done this; But I warned you not to disrespect  nor alienate your NA "Allies" and Merc "Support".

Id make a declaration of war post, but I doubt myself and you be able to come to some type of agreement for diplomacy on ts or steam, would happen since your away.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade