Author Topic: Ultimatum to King Blackbird of Libere Equites | New Libere Equites  (Read 9720 times)

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
Re: Ultimatum to King Blackbird of Libere Equites | New Libere Equites
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2015, 03:20:36 am »
EU has been repelled the sun shines once more.

Offline Uulmshar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Chadzian Empire
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2015, 05:12:34 am »
+1
the sun shines once more.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 05:16:53 am by Uulmshar »
chadz giveth patches and chadz taketh away strategus.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2015, 07:30:17 am »
+2
Lol i dont care, ur own shit. Should tell my guys to attack NAs trading in our eu lands lol

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2015, 10:09:25 am »
+1
oh didnt even answer ur "question"^^

I won't pay u guys money cuz Im the only person in this game who actually does war. Like, if I wasnt here to do war, what would have happended the last 3 months? Like, really?! Count the battles of eques. 63. LL did 16. With the 28 of Kalmar and 10 of Tengri we had MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED. The only other active clan who did shit were the wardens.

I don't insult anyone. If somebody does not get my sarcasm and feels insulted it is not my fault. If someone feels insulted by my criticism it is also not my fault.

Oh and hell no, the mercs who apply for me are actually great. Can't imgaine better ones. Don't fucking twist my words dude. I hate that. I said the majority of players on NA 1 is worse than on EU 1, cuz NA got many new players. EU hasnt.

It's about the same actually, there's an equal ratio of decent players - new players on both servers.
Stop doing this "my Country is better" shit. Don't be a nab, sign some people up for your battles man. Don't waste everyone's army.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2015, 10:54:03 am »
+3
It's about the same actually, there's an equal ratio of decent players - new players on both servers.
Stop doing this "my Country is better" shit. Don't be a nab, sign some people up for your battles man. Don't waste everyone's army.

Traitor reporting in.

Having played a fair amount in EU1 and EU strat battles over my time in the mod, I would say that the average skill level in EU is higher.

I don't know if there exists that much difference between top-tier players between the two servers. But shit man, for every Rohy NA has, I saw 2-3 crazy motherfuckers like Chase, Teeth, Varadin, Butan, and all of the other myriad players whose names I can't recall. Their technique was simply better.

It isn't by a landslide or anything, but I'll go ahead and be the Benedict Arnold here and say that EU has always been at least a bit better than NA on average.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2015, 01:15:39 pm »
Traitor reporting in.

Having played a fair amount in EU1 and EU strat battles over my time in the mod, I would say that the average skill level in EU is higher.

I don't know if there exists that much difference between top-tier players between the two servers. But shit man, for every Rohy NA has, I saw 2-3 crazy motherfuckers like Chase, Teeth, Varadin, Butan, and all of the other myriad players whose names I can't recall. Their technique was simply better.

It isn't by a landslide or anything, but I'll go ahead and be the Benedict Arnold here and say that EU has always been at least a bit better than NA on average.

The point he makes (god I'm about to agree with schoi) about ratio is good. EU has always had more players than NA. You see more rohy or teeth or chase level players on EU because they have more players in general.

That said, I do think EU has consistently had more clans that emphasize actually fighting cohesively with each other on the battle field. Teamwork is the only consistently OP thing in this mod, so in that regard EU has always surpassed NA, though a year or so back the disparity was less noticeable because most of the NA community that played more for strat (i.e. organization) and less for persistent characters hadn't quit yet.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2015, 03:11:25 pm »
+3
Thats what I said ye. Strat players in NA are tryharding pretty much. NA 1 is yolo.

Jimmy simply said: FUCK YOU.

I just read that bullshit, sounds like a good bye. But we will stand tall

Germans
never
give up.

Never forget that we will fight with what we have, and if everyone would stop and turn against me, I will still be there doing 4 AM battles under the week, to get u guys some battles. To waste 5 weeks of my holidays to revive NA and give them a shitton of battles. (due to the fact that now everyone hates me , I expect atleast -30 votes! Don't dissapoint me)

"German's never Quit" LMFAO! German's Cheat is what you ment? Broken English we all understand.......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JVrWqOADoM

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2015, 03:25:42 pm »
+1
"German's never Quit" LMFAO! German's Cheat is what you ment? Broken English we all understand.......... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JVrWqOADoM
Love that song!
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2015, 04:28:26 pm »
ahhhh I wonder where all the shit talk is now.

(click to show/hide)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2015, 04:52:18 pm »
+1
Yeah pretty funny. Blackbird talks big for a long time but as soon as there are actual battles he gives up immediately...

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2015, 07:44:19 pm »
+2
Yeah pretty funny. Blackbird talks big for a long time but as soon as there are actual battles he gives up immediately...

Hmm, sounds familiar...  :lol:
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2015, 08:20:13 pm »
+1
Say what you wan't we actually fight our battles. Whats the point of not signing rosters?

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2015, 08:42:29 pm »
maybe I want to stop playing strat? As I told u guys already. Do ur own bullshit. Not gonna waste my time for being constantly insulted. Im no chinese child working for u.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2015, 08:51:38 pm »
+1
BlackBird seems to have a habbit like Bonesaw.. :L
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2015, 09:35:03 pm »
+1
maybe I want to stop playing strat? As I told u guys already. Do ur own bullshit. Not gonna waste my time for being constantly insulted. Im no chinese child working for u.

You insulted your enemy's
From what I read, you insult your own Allies
You tell to every1 that NA is inferieur is then EU

I personaly told you that this would eventually happen, and you and your EU friends where so confident that this would never happen.

Now you are crying like a little girl and don't understand why your NA allies turn against you, and the worst part is, whille you are so bragging about your Miljons of silver and 60k shiny troops, you are running away with your taill between your legs.

Before you say that I do not know annything, guess again, I know more then you in this game, only thing is, that I don't boast around it.

Ow, BTW, I trully think that you are a liar, Blackbird, becouse you told to the community, a few day's ago, that you where with x friends, drinking beer and that you are behind the bar tapping the beer.
If I do that, I don't have the time to go on the CRPG forum, typing that you are doing that, at that moment, I don't give a crap about the game, becouse i'm to drunk to reply and to play. I would have to mutch fun by getting drunk.
But atleast I can say, History repeat itself.