Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91280 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!
« Reply #1155 on: November 15, 2015, 08:39:22 pm »
Not really. The majority of religious people in the world fall under Christianity, Islam and Judaism. All pretty much one and the same religion, all people of the book. The basis of belief is the same. And for the rest, they believe is some form of higher power, even agnostics are uncertain about it. So yeah majority of the world holds to a similar idea, the differences between those beliefs are irrelevant as they all cling to the same concept. One that you among the minority, albeit a large one, would call delusional.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1156 on: November 15, 2015, 08:44:42 pm »
https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/11/09/islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-ayaan-hirsi-ali-debate-islamic-state/

The second group — and the clear majority throughout the Muslim world — consists of Muslims who are loyal to the core creed and worship devoutly but are not inclined to practice violence or even intolerance towards non-Muslims. I call this group “mecca Muslims.” The fundamental problem is that the majority of otherwise peaceful and law-abiding Muslims are unwilling to acknowledge, much less to repudiate, the theological warrant for intolerance and violence embedded in their own religious texts.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: November 15, 2015, 08:48:22 pm »
+1
It's not a surprise. Islam is a religion created by a child-raping warlord, and everything he did was by definition kosher.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

"give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Ahh, so peaceful.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #1158 on: November 15, 2015, 09:22:46 pm »
It's not a surprise. Islam is a religion created by a child-raping warlord, and everything he did was by definition kosher.

"give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Ahh, so peaceful.

That website is a goldmine of butthurt for all the Islamic sympathizers and liberal whack jobs who can't handle the truth, all with cited sources they can't deny.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:26:14 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #1159 on: November 15, 2015, 11:36:51 pm »
+3

Ahh, so peaceful.

There are two types of Muslims you can sort out after discussing all these verses or surahs with them. The first group will daftly embrace it for what it is and not even feel the urge to question what they believe in. A group of total dimwits.

The second group includes what I call the "naive denialists". Their primary arguement is that Arabic is such an intricate language that translations might not always be spot-on. It is, according to them, one of the reasons why Muslims around the world prefer to stick to just dumbly mumbling the Arabic verses. Then you confront them with the "Allah's perfect language" theory, which is a widely accepted Muslim belief. It is when they give you the "you infidel" look and stop trading any further words with you. This is the typical Muslim defense after all: When spots start appearing on your belief, stop thinking immediately. Shut down the valves.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #1160 on: November 15, 2015, 11:43:52 pm »
There are two types of Muslims you can sort out after discussing all these verses or surahs with them. The first group will daftly embrace it for what it is and not even feel the urge to question what they believe in. A group of total dimwits.

The second group includes what I call the "naive denialists". Their primary arguement is that Arabic is such an intricate language that translations might not always be spot-on. It is, according to them, one of the reasons why Muslims around the world prefer to stick to just dumbly mumbling the Arabic verses. Then you confront them with the "Allah's perfect language" theory, which is a widely accepted Muslim belief. It is when they give you the "you infidel" look and stop trading any further words with you. This is the typical Muslim defense after all: When spots start appearing on your belief, stop thinking immediately. Shut down the valves.

yep the no true scotsman falacy is all these denialists repeat.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: November 16, 2015, 01:26:48 am »
translations might not always be spot-on.

There is indeed lots of different translations, giving completely different point of views. Just click on the links of each surats. Strangely the website always picks the most warlike english translation  :lol:

With that said, there is plenty of things that translates everytime to "kill all non-muslims".

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #1162 on: November 16, 2015, 05:54:25 pm »
With that said, there is plenty of things that translates everytime to "kill all non-muslims".

Because that is more or less the basic message. Not that you don't see "love and embrace all"s every now and then, but a few verses later the opposite pops up. It's like someone with borderline personality disorder wrote the whole thing.

There are widely accepted translations and various other interpretations. If you happen to take the time and make a comparison, you will find a) direct and exact translations, b) ironed out interpretations and c) translations that choose to amplify the meaning a little bit more. Still, all the different versions display a certain level of coherence and obviously the exaggerations are not really overblown exaggerations in the end.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #1163 on: November 16, 2015, 05:57:21 pm »
lmao pointless poll obvious answer.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #1164 on: November 21, 2015, 12:44:17 pm »
+2
Give him a break man, his entire concept of Islam is based on Daily Mail style newsreports, he just doesn't know any better.
I really wonder what personal experience you have with Muslims, Heskey. I have a lot. I've lived in the most multi-cultural areas of Copenhagen in large parts of my adult life, I've grown up with several Muslim friends, I've studied with Muslims and I've taught in schools where there was 95% Muslim students.
The best example I can give is how one of my colleagues, the nicest, friendliest 24-year old blonde girl told me she had never heavily disliked anyone or made any sweeping cultural statements before working in the ghetto public school here, simply because how the Arab and African students acted and especially for how they treated her, called her a Danish whore daily etc.

I go out a lot in the weekends and have done so for the last 15 years and I could tell you a lot about the aggression, violence and antisocial behaviour of this particular demographic. I've fought both with and against them, I've seen them swarm friends and family like fucking rats and draw weapons when they see their chance. I've also met several nice immigrants, but those aren't the issue here.

Here's a statistic from a very respected news source (in Danish sorry) showing how crime simply is much more prevalent among certain cultural groups here, with socio-economic status and age taken into account:
http://www.altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 03:00:58 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1165 on: November 21, 2015, 01:15:30 pm »
Angantyr, you fucking racist, don't you know hatred of ethnic europeans is always justified and reasonable, in context? Tell that danish whore she deserves everything that happens to her, she is collectively responsable for the suffering of all these people, it's only because they are poor and disenfranchised, anyways this sort of violence is completely normal in their third world shitholes, it is only justice and just deserts that it is becoming common in Europe as well, we are all responsable and must pay. The only way to solve it is to accept this, and keep importing more and more of these people who loathe us and everything about our cultures.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #1166 on: November 21, 2015, 01:44:28 pm »
I've taught in schools where there was 95% Muslim students.

This is the relevant bit. A lot of people in my circles are high school teachers. They are the ones witnessing this directly.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: November 21, 2015, 02:43:17 pm »
I'm not a teacher though, I've just worked as one while studying. I've also worked in youth clubs in the same culturally enriched areas, where I have observed some very objectionable behaviour.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 02:55:57 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: November 21, 2015, 06:34:24 pm »
I'm not a teacher though, I've just worked as one while studying. I've also worked in youth clubs in the same culturally enriched areas, where I have observed some very objectionable behaviour.
Denmark's immigration policy is pretty strict though, isn't it? Comparable more to Finland's than Sweden's?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: November 21, 2015, 06:54:35 pm »
Only recently, I'm afraid (about late 90s). It used to be very lax. But never as historically stupid as Sweden's.