Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91282 times)

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #1125 on: November 15, 2015, 01:26:30 pm »
People who pray to allah consistently bomb schools and public places. It's not a fucking conspiracy to make muslims look bad. It's endemic all over the muslim world

And if it's done by Western Governements and Israel it's perfectly fine? It's a problem that's endemic in the Western world as well. But no, Arab's don't count only our Western brothers have any value.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1126 on: November 15, 2015, 01:29:09 pm »
And if it's done by Western Governements and Israel it's perfectly fine? It's a problem that's endemic in the Western world as well. But no, Arab's don't count only our Western brothers have any value.

It's endemic to muslim people. Arabs can frankly fuck off back where they belong, the shitholes where this sort of event is commonplace, the shitholes their religion have ruled over for more than a thousand years. I know, I know, you're a stupid cunt, so western governments are clearly responsable for muslims slaughtering each other without abandon, nothing at all in the religion or their history is responsable, it's all western meddling! How dare I suggest muslims are responsable for the endless violence they perpetrate on each other and those they perceive as their enemies, as they clearly and constantly perpetrate these acts in it's name. Only 10% muslims and this is already becoming a yearly event, can't wait for the future. It's gonna be so full of peaceful harmony.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #1127 on: November 15, 2015, 01:32:21 pm »
+1

I know it is useless, but: bombing of schools/hospitals etc. by western world is done by mistake, by Muslims its by choice. I don't know where you live, but if in Europe I think you should move to some Muslim country, you will feel better there.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 15, 2015, 01:36:09 pm »
By Overdriven's metrics there is no such thing as a "muslim" country, because there is not one muslim country in which a variety of hadiths aren't enshrined in law and cultural norms, and as we all know the only true muslim is the Quranist, that massive up and coming movement of muslim theology that is taking the world by storm (lol).

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 15, 2015, 02:09:11 pm »
Jesus Oberyn. Calm down. You are inches away from straight up "remove kebab". :lol:

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 15, 2015, 02:12:42 pm »
I know it is useless, but: bombing of schools/hospitals etc. by western world is done by mistake, by Muslims its by choice. I don't know where you live, but if in Europe I think you should move to some Muslim country, you will feel better there.

Ah yes of course totally by accident. If you believe that then that's just ignorant.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 15, 2015, 02:20:47 pm »
Gee, I fucking wonder why. Maybe I'm tired of the endless whining by leftist dhimmis and the fake mantle of victimhood the "opressed" muslims gather under every fucking time this shit happens. Fucking pieces of shit couldn't wait to start apologizing for the blameless, peace-loving sons of the desert. And then they have the fucking nerve to pretend their rhetoric doesn't encourage and give moral cover to the extremists. As far as I'm concerned every islam-apologist cunt has blood on his hands. These hypocritical assholes have zero qualms about making grand statements condeming and blaming collectives, as long as that collective is not islam, as long as that condemnation provides explanations for why this latest outrage is collectively the west's fault and the muslim religion is blameless. For the muslims it's understandable, it's a political religion and therefore void of any sort of critical thought, nothing more than knee-jerk tribal defensiveness of the in-group. I don't expect any muslim to be rational. What really blows my mind is the useful idiot 5th column dhimmis.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 15, 2015, 02:21:32 pm »
Ah yes of course totally by accident. If you believe that then that's just ignorant.

I dont recall any soldiers standing up and claiming that they had direct orders to fire at innocent people and hospitals, or that they have felt like they were tricked by someone higher to do it. Say what you like about Western politics, but generally all coalition troops, journalists and foreign spectators have stated that NATO troops in the field have always been incredibly respectful of human life. At times there is fuckups and on extremely rare times there have been deliberate cases. But generally yeah, in the Western forces be as big of a decorated hero as you might, you make one bad call and an innocent gets killed you get courtmarshaled instantly. Which absolutely no other countries force would ever do.

But why am I telling you this? Its obviously all fake and everybody has been bribed. NATO bombs innocent people on purpose, because of Illuminati. Please Overdriven, I thought you are wiser than that.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 02:28:19 pm by Tibe »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 15, 2015, 02:23:54 pm »
+2
But why am I telling you this? Its obviously all fake and everybody has been bribed. NATO bombs innocent people on purpose, because of Illuminati. Please Overdriven, I thought you are wiser than that.

He's a westerner raised in one of the richest, most developped, most politically and socially free countries on the planet and he converted to Islam. So wise.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1287
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 15, 2015, 02:24:53 pm »
Jesus Oberyn. Calm down. You are inches away from straight up "remove kebab". :lol:

His city was under terrorist attack two days ago. Imho he's free to vent all his anger through words, no matter how much someone will find them repulsive.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #1135 on: November 15, 2015, 02:45:45 pm »
+1
This gold deserves a NEW POLL :)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 15, 2015, 02:49:50 pm »
His city was under terrorist attack two days ago. Imho he's free to vent all his anger through words, no matter how much someone will find them repulsive.

Attack was payback for dumb Frenchies arresting and slaughtering Templars on Friday 13th

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 15, 2015, 03:00:10 pm »

O please. Oberyn was like this before the attacks.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!
« Reply #1138 on: November 15, 2015, 03:05:24 pm »
Yup, I came into the world with these preformed prejudices, the events of the last decade or so, and particularly this year, haven't affected me at all. I've just always hated muslims, brainwashed into it from birth. Zero rational thought or research behind it, zero lived experience, just the opressive totalitarian western governments and cultures injecting thoughts into my head, encouraging my dislike of this blameless religion and it's poor innocent adherents. 

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 15, 2015, 03:56:04 pm »
+2
You're a fucking retard if you truly believe any Western military has been killing innocents on purpose.

On the other hand, what can anyone expect? As said before, you don't form your beliefs based on logic and rationality, as evident by your conversion to Islam. You're self-admittedly delusional, so I guess you can believe what you want to believe, no need for any evidence.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.