Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91408 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1955
  • Infamy: 2349
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #870 on: September 25, 2015, 12:39:44 am »
It is interesting that you quoted OP and completely ignored this beauty posted by same author:

i would rather die in mecca then die in the streets of the west

also this

who wouldnt want to die and be burried in mecca i dont know whats going on with you brothers...

stinks like a troll

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 25, 2015, 12:41:10 am »
Idk, but isn't it haram to go Hajj, if the risk is 100% evident, just like jumping down a mountain?

9/11 debunked, people

On the authority of Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) - the servant of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) - that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said :

How can you seriously write like this on the Internet? At least most of them add "swt", whatever that means.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 12:45:30 am by Kafein »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #872 on: September 25, 2015, 12:47:57 am »
It is interesting that you quoted OP and completely ignored this beauty posted by same author:

also this

stinks like a troll

Of course, Basnak is probably an implanted troll too, just trying to make muslims look bad. I'm sure he came to his conclusions because this one troll on this one forum said the same thing, not because it's a common opinion or even a matter that has been debated hundreds of years in the past and whose resulting religious ruling endures to this day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 25, 2015, 12:48:58 am »
9/11 debunked, people

How can you seriously write like this on the Internet? At least most of them add "swt", whatever that means.

Whenever you mention anything holy it must receive it's proper title, or you are showing a fatal lack of respect.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #874 on: September 25, 2015, 01:23:21 am »
Just gonna leave this here...

...walks away.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 25, 2015, 01:34:04 am »
Thats not what muslims believe. They rather see it as god shortening their lives to they can be rewarded in the afterlife or something. You should look up what martyrdom and death in Islam is as it is quite different from other ideologies. Simply dying as a traveler can be a martyrs death in Islam. Some also say that the natural disasters in Pakistan some years ago was God giving the pious there a martyrs death (Dying from natural disaster can also be a martyrs death). But then again some say the tornadoes in America are due to their foreign policy against muslims. Makes no sense lol.
I know what the official word is, but it's obviously rationalization. The leaders need to get their sheep to get there to keep their power firm, to keep these people doing pointless rituals, so naturally they tell them that dying there is the quick path to heaven. But even for muslims that's a belief-in-belief, no one actually fucking believes that or they'd do their best to die ASAP, which they don't.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 180
  • Infamy: 1332
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 25, 2015, 02:34:43 pm »
Hey guys, I have a solution. How about, for starters, we go check every household for dem muslums, identify them and put them in da record. Tomorrow we can hang them in their front yards or on the street. If there's too many or resistance strong, pick em up in those shiny trucks and take them for a ride of their lives, with funny fumes and shiieet.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 25, 2015, 03:01:22 pm »
+1
Ah, back to the reliable ol' "racist neo chocolate chip cookies", but from a different angle. But but it's not about white guilt, honestly. It's just the one note string we constantly play, not our fault if our entire ideology is based on some demented idea of original sin and shame for which one "race" must attone for. 
In any case, your pic makes for a poor arguement. Didn't exactly end up going too well for the natives, did it?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 25, 2015, 03:30:25 pm »
+2
A bunch of muslim majority countries were on the verge of becoming more or less "modern" by western standards during the Cold War. Sure, it might have been very superficial and ultimately failed, but the Arab pan-nationalism of Nasser and the Hashemites and yes, even Hussein, at the very very creation of the iraqi B'aath party, was much more compatible with western ambitions for a truly interconnected world where, as expressed so eloquently further up in the thread by Kalam, we would be able to sell shit and spread our "self-evidently" superior political and moral code. Realpolitiks and pupeteering and "solutions" applied at a "global level" is what created this problem in the first place. I don't believe NATO or the USSR bear sole responsability, OPEC literally holding the world economy hostage is the only reason these fucking open sores of festering proselytizing theocracies are considered "allies" in the first place, and to be fair the entire societies from the bottom up were and still are operating on the same basic models they have operated on for centuries, i.e base tribalism on an ethnic and religious level. The sad thing is the House of Saud, as much as they are maligned, are actually much more "progressive" and tolerant than the vast majority of the people they rule over. This isn't going to change through western intervention, soft or otherwise. I know you apparently think the West is so incredibly wealthy and powerful it can overwrite reality on a mere whim if it is politically convenient to do so, but the change is only going to come from within. The failed Arab Spring "rebellions", cheerleaded blatantly by western media as eruptions of "freedom" and "liberty" and coopted almost immediately by islamic extremists on every front, have shown that clearly, if the failed afghan and iraqi occupations, devolving into civil war and ethnic cleansing, weren't enough of a hint.
Long term solution for me would be to work towards ending dependency on fossil fuels, particularly the ones whose sources are largely dictatorial totalitarian states that oppose everything we supposedly stand for (pretty much all of them), then we could stop pretending backwards shitholes whose policies are designed to hurt us like Saudi Arabia are anything but that instead of giving them the head of human rights seats on the UN. It's partly the reason I am so pro-nuclear, but also pro any other alternative form of energy as long as it is an efficient and workable solution. Yeah yeah green planet and all that, but the political implications of being "free" from oil and gas (never completely of course, always industrial processes that will need it, but at least reduce the need for it elsewhere) are of much more relevant and immediate interest.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 03:35:22 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 25, 2015, 03:47:25 pm »
I'm probably missing some context cause I don't understand what's being said, but just looks like some asshole kid bullying another kid for no reason at first glance.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: September 25, 2015, 04:06:39 pm »
+3
I don't see why it is Europe's responsability, or why it should be. They aren't our people. You know how so many muslims are so supportive of palestinian rights, and rightly call out the flagrant abuses of the IDF and settlers, to the point that there are demonstrations and organizations and occasional riots over it, all over Europe, constantly, yet that same fervour is strangely missing when it comes to the much more horrible abuses of the many, many more yazidis and assyrians and other minorities being genocided by Daesh? Or the "pure" black subsaharans being treated like subhumans by eastern african arabs, don't hear much about that constant, simmering ethnic conflict either.  Well, it's like that. I have no tribal, cultural, or other attachment to the refugees, and don't see why Europe should be their first options as a supposed refuge from war. If that is the intention, there are literally dozens of countries on the way where there is no war. Obviously that is not their primary purpose then, mere refuge from war.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: September 25, 2015, 04:22:53 pm »
Al-Aqsa Mosque Address: Europe Wants the Muslim Refugees as Labor; We Shall Conquer Their Countries

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: September 25, 2015, 04:28:38 pm »
It's strange really, daesh, the ethnoreligiously militant brutal SUNNI theocracy conducting all out genocides against yazidis and kurds and assyrians and shia's, and yet the refugees are almost universally sunni's. Where are all the yazidi refugees? They would have a damn good reason to get the fuck away from Syria, more than any sunni that's for sure.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: September 25, 2015, 06:10:55 pm »
what can/should 'Europe' do at this stage (or the individual countries effected most, assuming 'Europe' is not some homogenous 'thing') now that they are faced with the reality of a large number of refugees on the doorstep.

Free shipping to the US?