Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91436 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #855 on: September 24, 2015, 12:17:37 pm »
Besides, who the hell would visit an Internet forum which is specifically for Muslims, if not someone who takes religion seriously? I'm pretty sure the retardation comes with the same package. Doesn't excuse anything of course.

I have to agree with Xant here, it's actually a great read. That's what the Internet is for isn't it? The urge to go there and troll though.

http://www.research-advisors.com/tools/SampleSize.htm

In 2011 there were 2,7 million self-identified muslims in the UK. A sample size of around 16K is enough for 99% confidence within a 1% margin of error, with those numbers. Are you saying that this website, apparently frequented almost entirely by UK resident muslims to the tune of 70k, even taking into account "foreign" posters and dead accounts and multiple accounts and such, is statistically insignificant? Do you want more? I could link you to some pashtun speaking forums for UK muslims, it's not any better. Again, if you think this is particularly "bad" you obviously do not frequent muslims a lot. That forum is filled with people actually daring to bring up such unislamic things as western science and morality and laws and not equate them automatically as the very works of satan itself, it is in fact filled with "moderate" muslims that would identify as such. Thinking there is a worldwide conspiracy led by decadent degenerate western kufr and their jewish puppet masters to unjustly paint muslims as violent terrorists is a mainstream, "moderate" muslim position. I encourage everyone to look into the reactions firsthand when the inevitable next terrorist attack hits somewhere in Europe, probably France again. At best you will be suject to a rant about the evils of international jewry on par with something out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and 9/11 conspiracy theories on par with Leshma levels of investigation and research.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 24, 2015, 12:27:05 pm »
+2
snip

Holy shit you're such an orthodoxophobe. Aren't you ashamed of your racism?

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #857 on: September 24, 2015, 12:48:11 pm »
Holy shit you're such an orthodoxophobe. Aren't you ashamed of your racism?

Dude, If only I could eradicate everything christian in Greece, I would be proud of myself.

Christianity has been a cancer for Greece, what many Greeks don`t know is that the biggest disasters that happened in Greeces history are alongside with christianity and the church one way or the other, and the epitomy of that of course is the destruction of Byz Emp, and the fall of Constantinople.

I really could go on and on for hours about how christianity and the church have harmed Greece over the last 1500 years, but lets focus our "racism" against the innocent goat fuckers ragheads muslims  :lol:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 24, 2015, 01:51:45 pm »
Dude, If only I could eradicate everything christian in Greece, I would be proud of myself.

Christianity has been a cancer for Greece, what many Greeks don`t know is that the biggest disasters that happened in Greeces history are alongside with christianity and the church one way or the other, and the epitomy of that of course is the destruction of Byz Emp, and the fall of Constantinople.

I really could go on and on for hours about how christianity and the church have harmed Greece over the last 1500 years, but lets focus our "racism" against the innocent goat fuckers ragheads muslims  :lol:

Jesus > Zeus. Umad?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 24, 2015, 06:02:11 pm »
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/24/middleeast/stampede-hajj-pilgrimage/index.html

Hahahahaha

The incident is the deadliest disaster at Mina since 1990, when 1,426 people died.

On September 11, just days before this year's Hajj started, a construction crane crashed through the roof of another eminent Hajj destination, the Grand Mosque in Mecca, killing 107 people. At least 238 others suffered injuries when a powerful storm toppled the crane.

These people are glorious.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #860 on: September 24, 2015, 06:20:04 pm »
they are in paradise now it's a blessing to die in a holy place and a holy day  :o

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 24, 2015, 06:25:50 pm »
If they weren't suffering from so many cognitive dissonances already, I'd wonder how they can justify all these faithful of Allah dying in their most holy place when Allah is supposed to be omnipotent.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 24, 2015, 06:29:35 pm »

Dude, your retardation level is beyond comprehension.

I`m not a ναζι, nor a fascist. Both ideologies have hurt my country, so calling me names its just makes you look stupid.

On the other hand, I`m a hardcore patriot and a hardcore proEuropean, I consider all of the European countries as my cousin, despite the fact that there was/is bad blood between Greece and some other EU countries. But quarells happen to every family so the EU is no different.

What I hate about people with left feelings the most, is how quickly the jump on conclusions and insults.

Wether you like it or not, most of the EU citizens will look at the muslims with suspicion, not because we are racists or xenophobic, but because the muslims have given us the right to be sceptic against them.

It`s easy to jump on the whole "you are a racist, while I`m a cool liberal with an open mind" wagon, especially when you live in a wealthy country like Belgium, and on a wealthy street, which I suppose you do.

I grew up on a country that was always mediocre, never rich nor poor, and I had the bad luck to grow up in one of the worst neighbors of Athens, amongst Albanians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Algerians and Gypsies, I have seen what they are capable off first hand.

If you are so humane, why the fuck don`t you leave the comforts of your life, move to Middle east or Africa, and help the people you seem to care for that much.

You talk the talk, but why you no walk the walk?

Once again, you read way too much into what I say. I see that you like generalizations a lot, I suppose it is indeed hard for you to not immediately assume I hold all the same retarded opinions as the hivemind labeled "liberals" in your mind.

It was already against the law and banned when it happened, duh. If(when) it happens again, do you really think the law will be enforced by the police? Why would it be, when it wasn't the first time?

If you are upset with it (and you should), why not sue it yourself? Might make some dough. Surely there's some enthusiast FN member ready to do it. Would be quite healthy proving that indeed there are laws and indeed some religious things are not okay. In Belgium many Muslims will not brutally murder a lamb for no reason this year because it's actually illegal again. Thanks to EU laws, amusingly enough.

http://www.research-advisors.com/tools/SampleSize.htm

In 2011 there were 2,7 million self-identified muslims in the UK. A sample size of around 16K is enough for 99% confidence within a 1% margin of error, with those numbers. Are you saying that this website, apparently frequented almost entirely by UK resident muslims to the tune of 70k, even taking into account "foreign" posters and dead accounts and multiple accounts and such, is statistically insignificant? Do you want more? I could link you to some pashtun speaking forums for UK muslims, it's not any better. Again, if you think this is particularly "bad" you obviously do not frequent muslims a lot. That forum is filled with people actually daring to bring up such unislamic things as western science and morality and laws and not equate them automatically as the very works of satan itself, it is in fact filled with "moderate" muslims that would identify as such. Thinking there is a worldwide conspiracy led by decadent degenerate western kufr and their jewish puppet masters to unjustly paint muslims as violent terrorists is a mainstream, "moderate" muslim position. I encourage everyone to look into the reactions firsthand when the inevitable next terrorist attack hits somewhere in Europe, probably France again. At best you will be suject to a rant about the evils of international jewry on par with something out of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and 9/11 conspiracy theories on par with Leshma levels of investigation and research.

Heh, okay, your statistics aren't very rigorous (sample is clearly not IID) but I'll take it. What do you want to do about it? Imprison/deport all Muslims for assumed thought crime? Or maybe forced conversions? That works too.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #863 on: September 24, 2015, 10:08:37 pm »
deport all Muslims

That would be the best solution... oh wait, there is one better  :twisted:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 24, 2015, 10:16:42 pm »
I guess a good start would be not setting up systems deliberately designed to attract extra-european immigration (then act surprised when hundreds of thousands show up, with more on the way http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/24/eu-refugee-summit-in-disarray-as-donald-tusk-warns-greatest-tide-yet-to-come).

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #865 on: September 24, 2015, 10:45:03 pm »
+1
If they weren't suffering from so many cognitive dissonances already, I'd wonder how they can justify all these faithful of Allah dying in their most holy place when Allah is supposed to be omnipotent.

Thats not what muslims believe. They rather see it as god shortening their lives to they can be rewarded in the afterlife or something. You should look up what martyrdom and death in Islam is as it is quite different from other ideologies. Simply dying as a traveler can be a martyrs death in Islam. Some also say that the natural disasters in Pakistan some years ago was God giving the pious there a martyrs death (Dying from natural disaster can also be a martyrs death). But then again some say the tornadoes in America are due to their foreign policy against muslims. Makes no sense lol.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #866 on: September 25, 2015, 12:08:12 am »
http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTIMIZ1&f=M

The US consumes 9,000,000 barrels of oil a day, the largest amount of oil received from Iraq was 36,501 barrels for an entire month, in October  2001, two years before the war.
Yes because the oil industry in Irak was severly damaged by the war. Why US would have invested so much to rebuild this industry if it wasn't to get it? Oh my bad, I forgot about US compassion and benevolance, surely not for the 1'160'000 $/year of revenue (probably underdeclared) from US petrol companies.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: September 25, 2015, 12:17:57 am »
+1
Thats not what muslims believe. They rather see it as god shortening their lives to they can be rewarded in the afterlife or something. You should look up what martyrdom and death in Islam is as it is quite different from other ideologies. Simply dying as a traveler can be a martyrs death in Islam. Some also say that the natural disasters in Pakistan some years ago was God giving the pious there a martyrs death (Dying from natural disaster can also be a martyrs death). But then again some say the tornadoes in America are due to their foreign policy against muslims. Makes no sense lol.

what a blessing!!!
may we be granted such deaths also ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?452587-717-dead-in-Hajj-Tampede

Checks out. Afaik death while undergoing any sort of pilgrimmage or special religious purpose is a pretty good death, metaphysically speaking. Most pleasing to Allah. Apparently angels are involved.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 2122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 25, 2015, 12:25:10 am »
Think we have a case of "closeted" muslim. Come out Oberyn, and say to the world how much you love Allah.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 25, 2015, 12:33:11 am »
+2
I am pretty jealous tbh, even dying in accidents gets you a better class of afterlife? Man, the afterlife is gonna suck, so many muslims just chilling, getting carried to heaven by angels just for dying in accidents, while I probably languish in a fiery burning pit for all eternity while I contemplate the foolishness of not having become muslim. Oh well, back to living in a first world country where beheadings and random acts of violent retribution and mob "justice" for retarded offenses aren't yet a daily reality.