Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91502 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #840 on: September 24, 2015, 12:50:44 am »
+3
Eh, I read through this forum and I stumble across the likes of Tovi, Panos, Materia, Smoothrich or whatever was the name of that straight up neo-Nazi German dude. Besides, who the hell would visit an Internet forum which is specifically for Muslims, if not someone who takes religion seriously? I'm pretty sure the retardation comes with the same package. Doesn't excuse anything of course.

Dude, your retardation level is beyond comprehension.

I`m not a ναζι, nor a fascist. Both ideologies have hurt my country, so calling me names its just makes you look stupid.

On the other hand, I`m a hardcore patriot and a hardcore proEuropean, I consider all of the European countries as my cousin, despite the fact that there was/is bad blood between Greece and some other EU countries. But quarells happen to every family so the EU is no different.

What I hate about people with left feelings the most, is how quickly the jump on conclusions and insults.

Wether you like it or not, most of the EU citizens will look at the muslims with suspicion, not because we are racists or xenophobic, but because the muslims have given us the right to be sceptic against them.

It`s easy to jump on the whole "you are a racist, while I`m a cool liberal with an open mind" wagon, especially when you live in a wealthy country like Belgium, and on a wealthy street, which I suppose you do.

I grew up on a country that was always mediocre, never rich nor poor, and I had the bad luck to grow up in one of the worst neighbors of Athens, amongst Albanians, Afghans, Pakistanis, Algerians and Gypsies, I have seen what they are capable off first hand.

If you are so humane, why the fuck don`t you leave the comforts of your life, move to Middle east or Africa, and help the people you seem to care for that much.

You talk the talk, but why you no walk the walk?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: September 24, 2015, 08:43:08 am »
Unlike people with more far-right tendencies?

On the plus side, Panos' post marks a benchmark, 900 posts in this thread!!! Who will claim number 1000?

I never said the opposite, there are bad fruits in both baskets!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 24, 2015, 09:25:35 am »
+1
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #843 on: September 24, 2015, 09:49:28 am »
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34338691

Look at those priviledged euphoric hipster neckbeards trying to reinforce the cis-white patriarchic hegemony by daring to not be gullible 13th century barbarians. Those poor opressed muslims who must deal with vilification and "racism" day in and day out, my heart goes out to them. Truly the overwhelming number of edgy "atheist" shitlords on the internet is a growing problem, these deliberately offensive people are the flip side of the islamic extremists and just as bad. A cutting remark about a pedophile warlord "prophet" can be just as damaging as a rusty machete. So many murders and terrorist attacks and people butchered on the street by these secular extremists, it is time to end the madness, they must recognize that their offensive propaganda is the equivalent of a bearded subhuman retard calling for the death and rape and conquest of all kaffir and total submission of everyone to their fucking backwards desert cult.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 24, 2015, 10:41:24 am »
+1
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34338691

Look at those priviledged euphoric hipster neckbeards trying to reinforce the cis-white patriarchic hegemony by daring to not be gullible 13th century barbarians. Those poor opressed muslims who must deal with vilification and "racism" day in and day out, my heart goes out to them. Truly the overwhelming number of edgy "atheist" shitlords on the internet is a growing problem, these deliberately offensive people are the flip side of the islamic extremists and just as bad. A cutting remark about a pedophile warlord "prophet" can be just as damaging as a rusty machete. So many murders and terrorist attacks and people butchered on the street by these secular extremists, it is time to end the madness, they must recognize that their offensive propaganda is the equivalent of a bearded subhuman retard calling for the death and rape and conquest of all kaffir and total submission of everyone to their fucking backwards desert cult.
It's ok though, the pen is mightier than the sword. Remember the Charlie Hebdo attacks? Muslims tried to use violence to stop CH from ridiculing their prophet and where did that get them? The people rose up, Je Suis Charlie! Freedom of speech, bitches!

And then CH said they won't be drawing Prophet Muhammad ever again.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 24, 2015, 10:47:33 am »
+1
It's ok though, the pen is mightier than the sword. Remember the Charlie Hebdo attacks? Muslims tried to use violence to stop CH from ridiculing their prophet and where did that get them? The people rose up, Je Suis Charlie! Freedom of speech, bitches!

And then CH said they won't be drawing Prophet Muhammad ever again.

Of course, of course, anything else would be racist. As racist as what LePen said, that obviously merits a trial for "hate speech". Imagine if some poor innocent muslim had been provoked into commiting an involuntary act of violence because of it? The blood would be on her racist, racist hands.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #846 on: September 24, 2015, 10:57:05 am »
Of course, of course, anything else would be racist. As racist as what LePen said, that obviously merits a trial for "hate speech". Imagine if some poor innocent muslim had been provoked into commiting an involuntary act of violence because of it? The blood would be on her racist, racist hands.

Doesn't this violate some kind of traffic law in France?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 24, 2015, 11:00:40 am »
Doesn't this violate some kind of traffic law in France?

It violates about a dozen laws, secular ones most of all, but nothing at all was done about it of course. Wouldn't want to provoke them you see. They could've started rioting and burning down cars and neighborhoods and assaulting random people, and then we'd be forced to recognize once more how awfully racist a society that forces these poor opressed people to commit such violence is.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 24, 2015, 11:10:14 am »
^ you think this is extreme?

Piraeus

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 24, 2015, 11:16:49 am »
This is in Greece? There a lot of turkic shia in Greece? Looks like shia bloodletting, Ashura. Where are they supposed to be from?
The context is slightly different tbf. Your country isn't secular, it never even pretended to be. The orthodox church has been imbedded into government power ever since the rebellion and independence from the Ottomans, it was an integral part of it even. I'm guessing it's not against the law for orthodox rituals and religious parades and other religious public events?

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #850 on: September 24, 2015, 11:29:51 am »
blah blah blah http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=727&t=6, the US does not need Iraqi or Syrian oil ANYMORE.
"As of April 2013, US crude production was at a more than 20-year high, since the shale gas and tight oil boom" still...
Top five oil-importing countries:

Eh, I read through this forum and I stumble across the likes of Tovi, Panos, Materia, Smoothrich or whatever was the name of that straight up neo-Nazi German dude. Besides, who the hell would visit an Internet forum which is specifically for Muslims, if not someone who takes religion seriously? I'm pretty sure the retardation comes with the same package. Doesn't excuse anything of course.

I have to agree with Xant here, it's actually a great read. That's what the Internet is for isn't it? The urge to go there and troll though.
Yep I don't think any internet forum can be representativ of the real population, the world would be a pretty fucked place if forum.melee was representativ of the world population.
It violates about a dozen laws, secular ones most of all, but nothing at all was done about it of course. Wouldn't want to provoke them you see. They could've started rioting and burning down cars and neighborhoods and assaulting random people, and then we'd be forced to recognize once more how awfully racist a society that forces these poor opressed people to commit such violence is.
Hasn't it been banned?
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 24, 2015, 11:43:31 am »
It was already against the law and banned when it happened, duh. If(when) it happens again, do you really think the law will be enforced by the police? Why would it be, when it wasn't the first time?

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #852 on: September 24, 2015, 11:47:43 am »
It's not happening anymore because it is enforced by the police, otherwise it would not have stopped.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #853 on: September 24, 2015, 11:50:06 am »
"As of April 2013, US crude production was at a more than 20-year high, since the shale gas and tight oil boom" still...
Top five oil-importing countries:
Yep I don't think any internet forum can be representativ of the real population, the world would be a pretty fucked place if forum.melee was representativ of the world population. Hasn't it been banned?

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MTTIMIZ1&f=M

The US consumes 9,000,000 barrels of oil a day, the largest amount of oil received from Iraq was 36,501 barrels for an entire month, in October  2001, two years before the war.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 24, 2015, 12:15:43 pm »
+1
This is in Greece? There a lot of turkic shia in Greece? Looks like shia bloodletting, Ashura. Where are they supposed to be from?
The context is slightly different tbf. Your country isn't secular, it never even pretended to be. The orthodox church has been imbedded into government power ever since the rebellion and independence from the Ottomans, it was an integral part of it even. I'm guessing it's not against the law for orthodox rituals and religious parades and other religious public events?

This happens in Pireaus town in Greece, every year for the last 5 years. They are Shiites celebrating the Ashura, as you mentioned already, and the majority of them are Pakistanies, some Iraqis and in rare occasions Balkan muslims who are shiites.

The thing with the Greek church is that the only thing they have been doing for the last 2 decades, is hoard wealth and land.

One of the benefits of the crisis, is that the average Greek who used to be religious, is now turning against the church because of all the extravaganza the church shows (golden crosses, golden sticks, golden crowns, robes made out of silk with golden pins, luxury cars, tax evading ETC ETC).

There are 3 public events that the church is hosting each year,

the first one is called the Theofanis (Θεοφανια) in which they celebrate the baptism of Cheesus, by throwing a large golden cross at rivers, while Greek religious orcs try to catch first for blessings and luck

The second biggest event is the Epitaph (Επιταφιος) in which the priests wander around the streets with a coffin, which supposingly has Cheesus body in it, followed by brainless old ladies crying

And last but not least, we have the holy light, brought straight out of Jewrusalem, and then the religious people take the holy light, and do a cross with it at their front door

As you can see, the holy light arrives in Greece with the honours of a leader  :lol:

The article is a bit old, but 90% of the things it says apply even today.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/oct/04/greece-orthodox-church-economic-crisis

Rumors have it, the the Church can pay Greeces debt 4 times (yes, they may have 1.5 bil euros wealth).